Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Fetus Fridge Version 2.0 (chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePeerOrlando

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:56 pm
Master Kaiser
I LOVE YOU ALL heart

Just thought I'd let you know.

Trying to protect yourself?

Well you should know you have a twin. Go look at TheFiresOfStupid's signature.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:43 pm
o___O  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

]Kaiser[

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:24 pm
ThePeerOrlando
Master Kaiser
I LOVE YOU ALL heart

Hmmm, well in only one place, and at one time I have been quoted, and for my stupidity none the less gonk .

So how is it going?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:17 am
Master Kaiser
ThePeerOrlando
Master Kaiser
I LOVE YOU ALL heart

Hmmm, well in only one place, and at one time I have been quoted, and for my stupidity none the less gonk .

So how is it going?
What did you say?

/just curious  

Talon-chan

]Kaiser[

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:02 am
Talon-chan
Master Kaiser
ThePeerOrlando
Master Kaiser
I LOVE YOU ALL heart

So how is it going?
What did you say?

/just curious

This one person whos name was Auron Pliskin, was talking about how beautiful this woman was in the thread, Bastett, her name was. They were a couple irl it seems, but when he started to talk about what he wanted to do to her, after her surgery (breast reduction), i told him:

Damn Auron... your making me horny >.<

Not my greatest line, but funny none the less. STill though, I have yet to be quoted on my wit *smiles, eyes and teeth sparkle*.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:29 am
Garglesplatmanchgurshngh.

EDIT> You know what scares me? The 90+ people who voted for Against Abortion even when life is in danger option on the new abortion debate poll. *shudders*  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:50 pm
YOU CANNOT ME PRO-"LIFE" AND PRO-WOMAN!!!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:33 pm
LadyInWhite

EDIT> You know what scares me? The 90+ people who voted for Against Abortion even when life is in danger option on the new abortion debate poll. *shudders*
That scares me ******** feto-supremacists who won't even save the mother if the fetus is already dead in utero.

"HURR BODY NEGLECTED IT SHE DESERVS TO DIE"

NOBODY DESARVS MEDICAL CARE HARHAR, IT'S OUR FAULT FOR NATURE ******** US OVAR!!!!!!!!!!!1  

pidgezero_one

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:08 pm
sybex Shark

Fetus cookie, anyone? Placenta martini?

Mmmmm. Fetus cookie. *drool* But I'm too young for a placenta martini. Of course, if you let me have one, I'll promise to drink resposibly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:13 pm
pidgezero_one
LadyInWhite

That scares me ******** feto-supremacists who won't even save the mother if the fetus is already dead in utero.

NOBODY DESARVS MEDICAL CARE HARHAR, IT'S OUR FAULT FOR NATURE ******** US OVAR!!!!!!!!!!!1

Not even if the fetus is dead? That's horrible! How could they do that! See, this is an exsample of people treating women like second-class citizens. Lemme guess, these are the same type of people who think that all women should be and have to be mothers at one point, right?  

lola_siannodel

pidgezero_one

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:38 pm
lola_siannodel
pidgezero_one
LadyInWhite

Not even if the fetus is dead? That's horrible! How could they do that! See, this is an exsample of people treating women like second-class citizens. Lemme guess, these are the same type of people who think that all women should be and have to be mothers at one point, right?
I'd say it's safe to assume so.

"INFERTILE PEOPLE ARE IMMORAL!!!!!"

A minimum of [ 150 ] people in ED currently have no common sense.

*edited  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:51 pm
pidgezero_one
lola_siannodel
pidgezero_one
LadyInWhite

I'd say it's safe to assume so.

"INFERTILE PEOPLE ARE IMMORAL!!!!!"

A minimum of [ 139 ] people in ED currently have no common sense.
I am beyond appaled. Makes me want to hunt em down and shove a gun up their... ok i wont finish that sentence.

I must say that FiresofStupid's diagram works perfectly for most of the people who voted in the lower half of the poll (ie. everything that does not say pro-choice in front of it). whee

Pidge, i luv your avi sig art thingie. Where can i get one?  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

pidgezero_one

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:00 pm
LadyInWhite
I am beyond appaled. Makes me want to hunt em down and shove a gun up their... ok i wont finish that sentence.

I must say that FiresofStupid's diagram works perfectly for most of the people who voted in the lower half of the poll (ie. everything that does not say pro-choice in front of it). whee

Pidge, i luv your avi sig art thingie. Where can i get one?
XDXD I SAW THAT it was awesome!

My friend drew my sig, but I'm not sure if she still does commissions on MSPaint... @_@  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:22 am
lola_siannodel

Most of the pro-lifers you meet when asked:

If a woman has a dead fetus inside of her, and it's presense will not kill her, should she be allowed to have it removed via abortion? Or should she be forced to carry it an additional 2 or 3 months and birth it naturally, not only going through the physically traumatizing ordeal of birth, but being emotionally devestated by carrying her dead child?

They will answer: Let her abort it!

However if you read the laws proposed in South Dakota that they are so gleeful about you'll see that such a woman would be forced to give birth to it because her life is not in danger.

If you ask a pro-lifer:

A woman is pregnant with a fetus that has no brain, instead it's skull is 3 times larger than it should be and full of spinal fluid (a real disease, but the name escapes me now). If it is born it will die instantly because it has no brain. It's head, being 3 times too big, means that a natural vaganal canal birth is impossible. It requires a C-section to be done, a very dangerous proceedure because the incision needs to be at least twice as long to fit the abnormally large head. It will not kill her most of the times, and we can't be sure who would die from such a proceedure and who wouldn't. Should she be allowed to abort? Or should a woman go through such a risky proceedure for the sake of something that is as good as dead anyway?

Most pro-lifers will say: Yes, let her abort!

However if you read the laws proposed in South Dakota that they are so gleeful about you'll see that such a woman would be forced to give birth to it because her life is not in danger. Her life could possibly be in danger in a small percentage of the cases, but there is no demonstrateable immediate threat to her life by having a C-section that is twice as long as normal while removing something 3 times bigger than ever should be removed.

Why this pisses me off:

Pro-lifers insist we're wrong when we say that illegalizing abortion will subjegate women, and that their position will ultimately hurt, maim, or kill many women. However here is a direct instance of it happening. Women with dead fetuses, or fetuses that will die soon after birth, are being forced to give birth or have C-sections that could maim them and permanently injur them for life... even killing them... and they would be denied abortions because the life of that glob of flesh (for what else is a brainless fetus?) is more important than the thinking, feeling woman with everything to lose?  

Talon-chan

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:47 pm
*COUGHBUMPCOUGH*

I don't mean to be pretentious or anything, but, um, there's sort of a lot of chatty threads cropping up, and instead of a bunch, I was just thinking, maybe we could sort of gather in this one. Just to keep from having a bunch of little threads, you know? Since this one already has a good number of posts, and all. And that way people who don't like fetus pie can just avoid one thread instead of a ton, you know.

*cough*

Er, you know?

I KNOW YOU KNOW, GODDAMNIT.

And now, a puppy.
User Image

Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items