Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Crew Member Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:54 pm
Hmm... does anyone think we should celebrate our 1000+ member-ness? We could have a celebratory thread, and raffle off some gold, or items, or some comissioned fanart.... o.o;

And anyone else think we need a new banner? *stares at old-ish one*
-mokona  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:02 pm
That might be cool...since you bring up the banner thing, perhaps that could be one of the contests?  

Mercuryangel
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:33 am
that'd be best, i think...
people compete for their banner to be our new one...
what'll the prize be, though? we could collect a bunch of the donated gold or something, ne?
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:48 pm
Banner contest, then? Cool. I'll start it, if you all don't want to. xd

Pardon my absence, recently. My love for Gaia goes in mood-swingy waves... :/ So yes. I'm alive. And don't be afraid to delete spam, or lock threads, or decline users requesting to join for the sole purpous of being a mod, or anything if I'm not here. XD I'm just a mod, too. Rawr.  

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:29 pm
Question! Are we allowing mules to join the guild? o.o Cause we have some mule requests...
-mokona  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:55 am
OMG.. 1500 ok i'm on it=D  

Koto Shiyumi

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:42 am
Koto Shiyumi
OMG.. 1500 ok i'm on it=D
We're not really accepting anyone at the moment, considering our captain isn't even around, or most of the mods... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:57 pm
IM SO SORRY!! crying i really did leave without much notice, ne? gonk the obsession with dominating was pretty destructive...so i had to quit. im so sorry, sorry from the bottom of my shallow heart. xd

but!! now im back~ 3nodding

-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Crew

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:48 pm
little_kitty_chan
IM SO SORRY!! crying i really did leave without much notice, ne? gonk the obsession with dominating was pretty destructive...so i had to quit. im so sorry, sorry from the bottom of my shallow heart. xd

but!! now im back~ 3nodding

-sakura
=O! I ish not alones? Yeah, Jenx. You're not here, regardless of how much I talk to you. xD NO WAI.

heart Nice to see you around again. =)  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:59 pm
ehh, jenx's gone too?! eek

thanks~~ :squeal: summers gonna be a pain, though...for the first 6 weeks, i've got this program thingy...so i wont be on too much. finals are coming up too... crying well...i wont be a scary dominating hime no more, but ill try to frequent as much as possible again. heart

-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:19 pm
*pat of comfort* If you guys ever need help stomping down the rule breakers, Moko-chan has my email! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:12 am
little_kitty_chan

thanks~~ :squeal: summers gonna be a pain, though...for the first 6 weeks, i've got this program thingy...so i wont be on too much. finals are coming up too... crying well...i wont be a scary dominating hime no more, but ill try to frequent as much as possible again. heart

-sakura
I'm taking driver's ed the first week of summer. cool It's only the classroom portion, but it's one more step towards driving my good-old 16-year old Honda civic hand-me-down. >=E

Ahah. I have urges to lock so many threads, but I don't want to come of as a psychotic trigger-happy thread killer, or something. xp

*runs around deleting everything* xd  

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:56 am
suu_no_clover
little_kitty_chan

-sakura
I'm taking driver's ed the first week of summer. cool It's only the classroom portion, but it's one more step towards driving my good-old 16-year old Honda civic hand-me-down. >=E

Ahah. I have urges to lock so many threads, but I don't want to come of as a psychotic trigger-happy thread killer, or something. xp

Firstly, props to you; I drive a Honda Civic too!! whee Word of advice: Don't yell off the other drivers on the road who do something wrong when your windows are down and they might possibly be able to hear you.... sweatdrop None of them have ever heard me yet....let's hope it stays that way...

Secondly, what threads need locking? The inactive ones? Oh boy...*cracks knuckles and gets to it*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:02 pm
Mercuryangel
suu_no_clover
little_kitty_chan

-sakura

Firstly, props to you; I drive a Honda Civic too!! whee Word of advice: Don't yell off the other drivers on the road who do something wrong when your windows are down and they might possibly be able to hear you.... sweatdrop None of them have ever heard me yet....let's hope it stays that way...

Secondly, what threads need locking? The inactive ones? Oh boy...*cracks knuckles and gets to it*
I was eyeing the dead-end topics. Like that "What if" one. xD I swear we've got a topic like that already, but meh.

I deleted a few yesterday evening, or the night before, n00b topics. Nothing too obnoxious lately, actually. =) Lucky us.  

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:42 am
Yeah...I did a good bit of thread killingn a couple days back...starting to wonder if I went overboard; there were a few more I was looking at deleting, but I didn't know if we needed those still....

The Movie Music Thread can stay, right? I moved it to the dormant topics subforum, but I haven't locked or deleted it yet; it's still relevant, and even if it wasn't, it has convenient music linkies! whee  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff