Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 pm

"I dont wanna use this..." *His eyes turn red* "Darkness!" *darkness surrounds reks*"Fall into everlasting darkness!" *the monster starts sinking into the ground almost screaming and is gone,there are no arrows anymore and reks is pulling the ones in his body out* "Whew"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:59 pm

" Yeah I'm fine, but the real question is are you?"

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:01 pm

racy nods, getting up. "yeah, i used some of that green stuff...hey reks! what was that green thing in the vile?" she asked. she hadnt known there was a cre for the poisons.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:03 pm

angel_eyes200
racy nods, getting up. "yeah, i used some of that green stuff...hey reks! what was that green thing in the vile?" she asked. she hadnt known there was a cre for the poisons.

"Water from the oblvion dragon" "in another world far far away""One drop is worth a billion dollars"

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:04 pm

lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

"Water from the oblvion dragon" "in another world far far away""One drop is worth a billion dollars"
racy looked at him with wide eyes. "and...you let me waste it?!?" she said standing up.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Quote:
Fang felt weak, there was a gaping hole in his shoulder, and he sat there doing nothing he flew around the monster and threw a sword at its eye, blinding it "finish him!" he yelled to Reks, barely staying afloat in the air
fixed it

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:09 pm

knnytte of terror
Fang felt weak from the poison, there was a gaping hole in his shoulder, and he sat there doing nothing he flew around the monster and threw a sword at its eye, blinding it "finish him!" he yelled to Reks, barely staying afloat in the air
((..um....its already gone... sweatdrop
and the stuff from the vile helped him heal...))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:13 pm

angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

racy looked at him with wide eyes. "and...you let me waste it?!?" she said standing up.

"I have more,and nothing is a waste when you use it"*he smiles*

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:17 pm

lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200

"I have more,and nothing is a waste when you use it"*he smiles*
she blushes, and turns to fang, seeing if he healed yet. her cut was healed cuz it was jsut a flesh wound. Fang tough, actuallt cut through some muscles. "hey Fang, are you still weak?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:20 pm

*Reks gives some green liquid to fang* "Here drink it"

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:23 pm

racy flew up in the air, helping fang gently down.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:25 pm

when they reached the ground, he hugged Racy " I'm sorry i didn't mean to get hit by the arrow, and thanks for helping again, i doubt i would be alive without you"

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:29 pm

knnytte of terror
when they reached the ground, he hugged Racy " I'm sorry i didn't mean to get hit by the arrow, and thanks for helping again, i doubt i would be alive without you"

*Reks looks at them and blushes* "hmph" "anyway we sohuld get a move on"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:29 pm

racy blushed, smiling. "hm..yeah, no problem...i only know this stuff, cuz it happened to me...and...yeah." she said lookig to the ground.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:33 pm

*Reks holds his hands together praying*"Create us a path of light please!"*There is a flash and a trail of slowers looks likes it lead somewhere* "Lets go"
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games