Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:25 pm
((Yeah, I like how you put your character ahead of all of ours, like we're just supporting cast.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:27 pm
((well it is his brother, what do you expect? plus he never really knew the other peoples for long before he died, so he can't really say much about them))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:33 pm
((Exactly. He shouldn't have brought anyone else up. You gotta think about this stuff...it makes the characters' relationships more true-to-life. Besides, it's not fair to elevate yourself over the other RPers.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:56 pm
((it's more to shock Kamon than anything else. i know the others aren't inferior or anything))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:24 pm
((*yawn-sighs at the argument*))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 pm
((anyyyy way...))

Nick watched as Kamon came out. He looked to have been crying. Nick eyes Adal curiously. "What did you do?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:58 pm
"Uh, not really." Adalwulf replied to Nick's question about being hungry. He drummed his fingers absently on the table until Nick asked something else. "Do--What?" He turned in his seat to look at him, then Kamon with his teary expression. "Scheiße, I didn't do anything. I hope." He added under his breath, looking guilty.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:52 pm
Kamon smiled when he walked in on Nick and Adal. "Sorry, but this is gonna have to wait till John and Marie show up." He wiped his eyes on his sleeve, and walked over to Adal, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Thanks, that helped more than you know."  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:23 pm
Nick blinked a few times. "Okay, never mind. Good job Adal." Nick patted him on the head like a small child.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 pm
"I think I do know." Adalwulf said, giving Kamon a sincere smile. He was glad that it had turned out well, instead of the other path it could have taken. Situations like that were always risky one way or another. "Oh, that's it!" Grabbing Nick by his shirt, he pulled him down to give him a noogie. "Pat me on the head, will you?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 pm
"Get off me ya old fart!" Nick struggled to get away but couldn't from the position he was in.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:15 pm
"Who're you calling old fart, you--Wait..." Adalwulf trailed off, thinking hard and doing math in his head. "I'm 6 years younger than you! Do I...really look that old...?" He added, rubbing the blond stubble on his face thoughtfully.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:40 pm
Marie walked in silently, tying her hair back as she did so. She was wearing one of the technicians' smocks.
"Did I miss something?" she inquired, seeing everyone gathered around Kamon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 am
"Get John in here, I've got something to say to everyone, well, two somethings." Kamon smiled, and he tapped Nick on the shoulder. "Didn't anyone ever tell you to respect the old people?" He smirked as he looked at Adal while holding back some laughter.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:59 am
John wandered in shortly after Marie, a burgundy-colored rag held against his forehead, mopping up hydraulic blood shed by his mobile suit. "Did I hear my name?" he said, his voice muffled by the greasy rag. He held in his other hand a burned circuit board, which he eyed curiously while the others spoke.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games