Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:23 pm
Rivas flushed a little, fortunately rather unapparent agianst his bright pink fur. "Yes, well." He coughed. "I didn't drop it, now did I?" He adopted a false air of offended dignity, though the smile that tugged up the corners of his mouth gave him away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christalle tried not to look disappointed as he reminded her that it was just rumor. "Well, we'll just have to see," she said. noticing him speed up and slowing down juust a bit because it suddenly hit her that she really had been dragging him about.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:14 am
Almond chuckles again, then swishes his tail a couple times before following along behind the other again. "So, how far do we want to go in here today?"

~*~

Throttle chuckles slightly as she seemed to realize that she was dragging him. "Yes we will. Hopefully if there is something there, it won't be something we can't handle or run away from."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:07 pm
And Yggdrassil here is going to be rping with Rein's fae, Ashton, so this post is for Rein to reply to only. 83

Yggdrassil Hooch yawns in boredom and wanders through the woods, ice blue eyes looking around in a rather slow, bored fashion at her surroundings. "Tch... I hate this place..." She mutters to herself, turning to head into town, thinking she'd find something more entertaining to do there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:15 pm
Rivas paused briefly. "Hmm. Maybe we shouldn't go too much father, but we'll have to find a way to mark how far we've gotten. I mean, we do have to get back eventually!" He snorted. "...How late is it anyway?" He wondered. It hadn't exactly been early when he'd first run into Almond, after all...

Christalle looked suitably embarrassed at that little chuckle. "Oh, I hope so yes," she agreed, her eyes wide as she stared over at him.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:19 pm
Almond thinks for a moment, then fishes around for a loose rock on the ground and scratches it sharply against the wall, staring at the mark for a moment before looking back at Rivas. "Hehe... That alright, or should I try to make it bigger?" He wasn't sure how late it was himself, but he figured it'd be about time to start getting dark out by now. "I dunno... Might be dark out for all I know." He says with a small grin.

~*~

Throttle gives another small smile at her and nods, his tail swishing slightly behind him as he looks around slowly. "Well, I'll let you pick the direction we go once we get there, if you want." He says, lifting up his sunglasses enough to look her in the eye, his own red eyes letting her know he would do as she asked if she asked it of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:11 pm
Anthro!Sparky
And Yggdrassil here is going to be rping with Rein's fae, Ashton, so this post is for Rein to reply to only. 83

Yggdrassil Hooch yawns in boredom and wanders through the woods, ice blue eyes looking around in a rather slow, bored fashion at her surroundings. "Tch... I hate this place..." She mutters to herself, turning to head into town, thinking she'd find something more entertaining to do there.

User Image

Ashton was going mad these days because his unwanted companions everyone insisted not to destroy were driving him nuts. There wasn't a moment of peace as he constantly put up with that bickering day in and day out.

"Enough already...." he grumbled shaking his head as the strong fae strolled into town. Then he stopped and became entranced for standing there was a one-of-a-kind-super-special-rare-incredibly-uber-awesome barrel! His eyes became wide as saucers as her ran over to it in the silliest embrace.

"Where have you been all my life?" he asked the shinning brass decorated barrel filled with so much wonder. Right now he didn't care who was watching; Ashton was definitely in love.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:15 pm
The first thing Yggdrassil saw upon entering town was a strange male embracing a barrel. He was strange for a few reasons. One, he was dressed rather odd, in her opinion, two, he was practically making out with a barrel, and three, the two dragon heads coming out of his back. Raising a brow in curiosity, she walks closer, prepared to at least attempt to run if this guy turned out to be some sort of psychotic killer. "You know... you look rather strange, attached to a barrel like that.." She said, pitching her voice enough to hopefully be heard over the normal bustle of the town. Strange that none of the other townsfolk found this man odd.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 pm
At first he didn't hear the female approach as he continued to nuzzle the beautiful well kept brass that accented the vintage wood. "Hmm?" looking up he saw a female with the deepest icy blue eyes. Blinking he looked at the barrel then back to her, "Oh ha ha its not what you think... really. Barrels are wonderful treasures and hard to come by in such good shape as this one" he chuckled nervously then patted the side, "Yes siree tis a fine barrel. That I can't afford".

Straightening himself taller after getting caught nuzzling the barrel he nodded his head, "What town is this may I ask? I'm a traveler on a quest". Ashton wasn't explaining himself further. What mattered was the job he had been sent out to do.

If I find this treasure I can buy this beautiful barrel..... Oh how he did love his barrels...

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 pm
She narrows her eyes the slightest bit, thinking as she looks from the barrel to him and back again. She then looks at the rather large, brightly colored and hard to miss sign just behind him and chuckles, pointing at it. "Well, looking right behind you there would answer your question as to where ye are." She inches closer to the barrel, looking it over before tilting her head and glancing back at him. "You're not from around here either then, are ya." She said, more of a statement than a question. "Lucky us, in a town neither of us knows much about. My grandma sent me here to pick up some supplies for her class... Although why she couldn't just fly here herself and pick em up, I'll never know." She says, giving a small shrug. "S'not like she doesn't have enough flying brooms as is."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:59 pm
He looks over his shoulder and a small monotonous sweat drop slides down his forehead, "Right. Ha imagine that I missed the sign. Well that sign should say something before I pass it." Right now he was quite embarrassed knowing what she pointed out and the fact his annoying dragons were snickering at him.

Breathing outward he changed the subject by answering her question, "I come from a town far east of here... Perhaps I shouldn't say too much" he answered as two other set of eyes watched her like he was.

He paused then looked at her inquisitively, "Did you say flying brooms? Do they still exist?" Ashton was definitely taken off-guard for they were simply rumors in his hometown. Even witches weren't heard of where he came from which made him curious. "I'm more of a kill the dragon before it possesses you type of man".

"Aww man what the heck was that response? Geez that sounded stupid". Once again Gyoro and Ururun were snickering at him.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:06 pm
She blinks, raising an eyebrow at him again as he talks, then nods. "Ah, yeah, they still exist. My grandma teaches broom flying classes at a school for witches and wizards." She eyes the two dragons, tilting her head slightly at them. "So, having extra eyes must come as a plus when going into dangerous areas, right? I mean, you can see just about every direction possible, it looks like. Must be nice to not have to worry about something sneaking up behind you." She shakes her head, annoyed with herself now, sending long silvery hair flying. "What I meant to say is, I'm Yggdrassil Hooch. Don't mind me. I've been told I'm a nosy little snot more times than I can count."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:17 pm
The red dragon grunted in approval followed by the blue to her words. Ashton coughed, "Yeah until they bicker and fight in your face all the time..." He groaned making sure they both heard him.

"Enough about those two... I'm Ashton Anchors; fighter and dragon slayer extraordinaire. Its a pleasure to meet you Yggdrssil Hooch" he announced feeling like a jackass for not introducing himself, "You're not being nosy. Feel free to ask anything.... except about those two." For the time being he forgot about that beautiful barrel; leaving it there like a solemn maiden waiting for her handsome prince. The dragons were thoroughly amused with him forgetting a barrel. Its all they put up with since they joined him years ago.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Yggdrassil chuckles a bit at the dragons and Ashton's statement about them bickering, then taps her chin in thought, wings fluttering slightly. "It's nice to meet you as well, Ashton Anchors." She says, giving the slightest of bows. "Hrm... Alright, what about this quest you mentioned earlier? I might be able to help in some way. One of my talents is seeking things out." She wouldn't mention the second talent, destroying things, as that usually only happened when she was angered, cornered, or in pain. So far, she felt none of the usual anger and hostility towards others that she normally felt. She took this as a sign that she was meant to help him, in some form. "Maybe after your quest, we can finish grandma's shopping list? I'm pretty sure she's got some stuff laying around her place that you might find interesting." She knew her grandma dabbled in brewing alcohol on the side and kept barrels of the stuff in her cellar.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 pm
Anthro!Sparky
Almond thinks for a moment, then fishes around for a loose rock on the ground and scratches it sharply against the wall, staring at the mark for a moment before looking back at Rivas. "Hehe... That alright, or should I try to make it bigger?" He wasn't sure how late it was himself, but he figured it'd be about time to start getting dark out by now. "I dunno... Might be dark out for all I know." He says with a small grin.

~*~

Throttle gives another small smile at her and nods, his tail swishing slightly behind him as he looks around slowly. "Well, I'll let you pick the direction we go once we get there, if you want." He says, lifting up his sunglasses enough to look her in the eye, his own red eyes letting her know he would do as she asked if she asked it of him.

Rivas examined the mark, and nodded. "It'll do." He said. "We'll be able to see it if we come this way again for sure." He gave Almond a little smile. "If it's getting late, maybe we should turn back. Your mother will worry, I'm sure."

Christalle blinked, surprised at the red shade of his eyes. But then, he had been nothing but kind to her; there was nothing to fear. "Oh, really?" She smiled cheerfully. "Well, that will be quite the decision!"  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:26 pm
Ashton was thinking so hard they Gyoro bit him hard in the shoulder. "Ow stop that..." then the two dragons started quarreling. Ashton groaned closing his eyes wishing they'd stop. Once the two ceased he breathed in embarrassment, "Uh sorry about that. Like I said they're a pain....".

Regaining his thoughts he continued, "Well I was told in a certain town there's a nasty creature that's there plaguing the apple fields. I just had to check it out and it pays well. Its the honor I'm looking at. Get rid of the monster you're a hero." He stood proudly thinking of being a hero, "Well if we're in town maybe we should look for your brooms first?" I didn't see any apple orchards coming in. What if its not the right place?"

He searched his pants and looked forlorn, "The job location form.... its missing!"

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games