Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:01 pm
Ermak Lorde
Sephiroth watched with a smirk as the groups separated, "I guess the Crater is mine then... " He muttered with a chuckle,
"Dawn.... I ... do you want to come? Or should I drop you off at the house? This will be very dangerous..." Vaizel added worriedly, he unconciously figered a lock of hair with one hand, still oblivious to it's change in length. "I can protect you!" He turned to face her completely more self-assured than she had seen him in a long time. "I know I'm strong enough to take care of you... will you let me?"

Dawn looked at her husband for a few moments, her face unreadable. "The house will not necessarily be safer, I'd rather travel through the deepest depths of Hell at your side than be left where it is presumed safe." She laughed curtly. "After all, we already have haven't we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:26 am
DMM stood on the edge of the crater. It was roughly 5:00, and the sun was only about two hours away from setting. He hoped father didn't show up until sunset, because he couldn't stand aginst him like he was now.

Shade shouted after Zaber as he ran "Wait, what?" He groaned. "You know, when you're talking to your little "friend" in there I can't hear it? What is your deal? At least tell me what this is about..." But he realized Zaber was gone and he hadn't heard a word. He patted his dragon on the head is he staked the reigns into the ground. "We always get ignored, huh?"

"So, any ideas on how to kill these things? Weaknesses pehaps?" Zaber thought to Zach.

"Don't look at me, I've never fought them." Zaber hesitated.
"How can I look at you, you don't have a body."
"Oh, har har. Let's see... maybe holy."
"Oh, well that's a lot of help." He said sarcastically. Zaber jumped towards one of the creatures, with his sword swinging wildly, but the cretaure held up a deformed arm to block the strike... and it chopped cleanly off.
"What... these thing's are weak?"
"I think their meant to be some kind of distraction, I doubt father counted on us splittling up like this... Alright, let's get this over with." He slammed the white side of his coin onto his blade and leaped into the air. "Grants!" Bright light flowed from the blade into the first creature, and then shot in three blots from the first creature to the others, making a chain reaction which pierced straight through all the creatures. And the creatures then fell to the ground backwards. Zaber landed and returned the coin to his pocket.
"That was quick." One of the creatures stood back up. The severed arm of the first monster began to crawl towards him. They all began to get back up.
"s**t. You had to jinx us..."

Zaber Blade

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:31 pm
Saerenna couldn't help but grin at III, "And a flying wolf wouldn't be conspicuous?" She laughed a bit and then nodded, "But I suppose if you're offering it would work...." Sobering herself, she looked seriously at experimented wolf, "Um... I know our past isn't exactly that great, but I want to thank you for putting up with me now and being helpful. If there's anything you need, let me know, okay?" she offered.
"And yeah, that's Freyr. He's been around since before I was a scientist...in fact, before Hojo became the head scientist. He's from Gast's time." The former scientist explained to III's looking at the chimera.
"So...who else is coming? Dahry?" she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:52 pm
Dahry stood inconspicuosly in the background, trying to be ignored by Vaizel and trying at the same time to look useful and important. As others left to their important jobs, she stood looking more peeved and petulant. Feeling utterly useless, she stalked to the side and furiously thought of her plans. Even if the piece of black materia she had stashed was not currently of any import, there were other things that might be, and other things should definitly be gotten rid of. It might be time for a discreet exit and then she could go and be back before anyone really noticed her absence. Not neccessarily the best plan, but at least it was something to do that might help.  

savanacat

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:33 pm
Fenrir jumped onto Freyr's back with alacrity, gripping with his knees and preparing for a fast ride. He was not disapointed. Freyr took off with a powerful launch from his hindquarters and they were in hot pursuite dodgeing over uneven terrain. Fenrir quite enjoyed the sudden changes in force as Freyr dodged in and out of rocks and gulleys, heck, this was a better ride than the speed square.

" WAHOOOO" he yelled exhillerated by the fast dodgeing ride and the wind whipping through his blond hair. He grinned happily. " You sure can move, Kitty," Fenrir yelled over the rush of the wind. He looked up to see that they were keeping up quite nicely with the dragon. " Heh, looks like he's not going to lose us anytime soon... but the ocean may present a problem."

Garm watched in silence as the party declared there various destinations. He noted that Dahry said nothing and was seemingly becoming more and more wrestless. " Where do you intend to go Miss Dahry?" he asked in his calm way. The wolves too turned their attention on to her, golden eyes focused and wating. She was a quantity he was unsure of... Of the other unknown quantites two had just dashed off, Fenrir could handle them. That left Dahry and the ninja. He had heard stories enough of Dahry and felt he had better keep an eye on her. He didn't trouble himself about the ninja now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:17 pm
III seemed to peer straight ahead in a daze as Saerenna talked.
"..Puppy?...humph." She wheezed to herself. Puppy indeed-any normal wolf would have died much younger than she. Turning her attention away from the chimera she listened to the scientist's self explanation.
"Helpful? Strange way of putting it. Well...I suppose there's nothing left to speak of here. Let's get you and Darhy to your headquarters...err lab or whatever you call it." III seemed a trifel grumpy as she hunched over so Saerrena could climb on. She still semed uptight about being a "puppy".
"Puppy...yeah this coming from some chimera that dosen't even age." She growled softly.
"Gast's time too! How old is that wittle kitty anyway?" She scoffed as she continued to rant with herself.She didn't mind it when Vai or Dawn called her puppy but some chimera she didn't even know?

((hehehe...note that III will be upset for a while...just wait till she gets ahold of Freyr again.... twisted ))  

FuzzWolfie

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:20 pm
Vaizel smiled warmly, sweeping his wife into his arms as he spread his plate-wings into the sun, now sporting a small number of black feathers. His gaze breifly swept over the stragglers,
His grin became suddenly mischievious, "If any of you want to find me... just have the ninja call me." He smirked and then started to laugh, Bracing himself and launching into the sky soaring off with a whistling flap of his cyborg wings. Sephiroth's humor echoing behind him.
The sky was peircing blue, and Vaizel gloried in the feeling of cutting effortlessly through the sky, Never before had he felt so powerful and ... well... sure of himself, he no longer begrudged his mutated form. The landscape passed beneath them like a mural painting, and within a surpisingly short amount of time Vaizel was hovering over the crater,
"Home sweet home..." Sephiroth muttered wryly, "Time for spring cleaning I think."
Vaizel smiled and dropped into rapid descent, the clouds and mist quickly obscured the sky, and in short order they were surrounded by rough cavernous walls. Vaizel landed gently glancing around, the smell was unusual and poignant.
"Mako,"
"I know," Vai interupted, "I remember what it smells like..." He trotted slowly forward, one hand still holding Dawn's wrist,
"More than I remember..." Sephiroth muttered, "That means monsters will gather here..." his face twisted into a smirk, "It won't be boring!"

"Nah," Freyr called back, "I can swim good, no worries" and he grinned rougishly at his passenger, "You don't mind a little water right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:45 pm
It wasn't long before Orrin and Drake reached the shoreline and left the continent behind them. Inside Drake was a bit releaved that he wouldn't have to deal with other company besides Drake. Getting the Materia would be a simple enough task even if somehow Father's plans were set even further ahead that what was thought, his powers wouldn't be strong enough to set up something formidible enough by the time Orrin was gone from Ajit. Giveing a final glance back to the shore he saw Freyr and mutterd an oath.
Glanceing back himself Drake saw what had caught Orrin's attention and responded with a brief chuckle. "It would appear Orrin that his stamina is enough to rival yours."
Orrin's eyes narrowed, "Something about that guy doesn't make any sense."
"What is that?"
"Later, first I want to see how he handles the distance."  

warwizardjerek

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:47 am
The quiet is threatening to come once again. I will do what I can to hold it back! ::Charges quiet with a blow horn::  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:33 am
"Wet hasn't bothred me yet, " Fenrir replied cheerfully to Freyr's question as they plunged into the ocean. He hummed atoneally as they dogged followed the dragon above. This guy was determined to lose them... no matter they were determined not be lost.

((blow horn awakes one from a pleasent nap. grumbles and runs to the window to yell at the offender))  

Eskevar Fire Cross

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:32 pm

"Excuse me, but we need to get going." III nudged at Dahry's side impatiently- everyone else had left the clearing by the time III had noticed her. She semed eirely stand offish, skittish almost.
"Scientist, please hurry. If there's someting you need, I'll fly you to it."
III then hunched over for her climb on. The onset on night had discontented III somewhat; specifically the fact that bedause of the wind chill and odd air currents, night navigation had become a much larger risk. III looked guiltily towards the lab's direction, she felt almost as if she was being shamed. Having to return to such a place with no one she knew by her to calm her. It scared the wolf-chimera, maybe, just maybe, she still was nothing more than a tiny whimpering puppy. Perhaps...she....
"wha?" III's ears perked up, something was close by, a monster perhaps? Wary by the thought of a large night attack III coaxed to Dahry again.
"Come on now. No time to argue." III ended qucikly-pushing for the woman to climb aboard.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:18 pm
Dahry was suprisedd when she felt the nudges of the Wolf, she had been preoccupied for several moments making a tally of the things she would need. She looked down at III and then nodded. She started to move and quickly straddled the wolf, trying to get out of the way of her wings in the process. The wolf seemed spooked by something, but then again, a wolf's senses were undoubtedly keeher than her own. She gripped firmly to the ruff before her with one hand and carefully made ready the small knives in their arm sheaths, as well as her several materia. Battle was quite likely and it was best tobe prepared. When III suddenly launched into the air it almost threw her off the wolf's back. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long to get to her cache, for the rolling gait of the wolf's wing beats was doing unsettling things to her stomache...  

savanacat

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:26 am
::Grabs Katana of winds, heads to the nearest canyon. Yells into the canyon and then swings katana. The sound now haveing been amplified with the canyon flies through out the whole range traveling with the wind.:: What was said? WAKE UP! wake up one and all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:07 pm
warwizardjerek
It wasn't long before Orrin and Drake reached the shoreline and left the continent behind them. Inside Drake was a bit releaved that he wouldn't have to deal with other company besides Drake. Getting the Materia would be a simple enough task even if somehow Father's plans were set even further ahead that what was thought, his powers wouldn't be strong enough to set up something formidible enough by the time Orrin was gone from Ajit. Giveing a final glance back to the shore he saw Freyr and mutterd an oath.
Glanceing back himself Drake saw what had caught Orrin's attention and responded with a brief chuckle. "It would appear Orrin that his stamina is enough to rival yours."
Orrin's eyes narrowed, "Something about that guy doesn't make any sense."
"What is that?"
"Later, first I want to see how he handles the distance."

A feminine laugh carried sweetly over the winds of the northern continent. "Trust me, there is no sense to be gathered from Freyr, I've known him since i was a child, my father worked with him for some time." The woman in question seemed to materialize from nowhere and she looked acutely out of place. She wore a neat grey uniform, and her hair was tied back in a bun from which not a single strand of rich ebony silk escaped. Her face was composed, and though she could, and often did look like an overly strict school teacher, there was something more relaxed about her. "I am Ruo Tenshii, ostensibly the President's Financial advisor and personal assistant." She inducted with a small gesture towards her ShinRa ID card. "Would you mind my asking yiur name gentlemen?" She inquired genially of both man and dragon.  

KiyaraSabel

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:23 pm
yes I will respond probably in the morning though smile  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items