Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:43 pm
(NO YOU CAN"T HAVE MY SOULL!!!!! I've already sold it....... a lot of times... Please take a number.)

Kero looked at them nervously and then looked at Zaine. She frowned at him, not liking that he was asking Skye if she was threatened by him. "Well I'm Kero and this is Zaine." Kero said smiling.

Zaine looked over at Kero and relaxed slightly, but still held the dager tightly incase Skye attacked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 pm
(Eh well I sold it to Dean Winchester blaugh so i don't have one >3)

"Who asked you!?" And with that comment Skye felt her "brother's" Cane come down on her again. "Quiet you~ Hello~ I am Xerxeus Break, and this is my sister-" Skye glared angrily at him, making his tone a little more serious. "-This is Skye and that's Alice." He pointed to the brown headed chain who was feasting herself on Steak.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:58 pm
When Skye yelled, Zaine took a step forward and held up the dager. Zaine's eyes were like ice as he glared at Skye.

Kero looked at Skye and then at Zaine. "Zaine, please don't fight." Kero said smiling at him. Kero looked over at Break and then said, "I'm sorry for wandering onto your property. I guess I'll be going now."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:03 pm
Suddenly Skye, Break, and Alice heard Salem crying out through the window. "Hey! What are you talking about!?!?!? FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!" He screamed, only to be yelping because Cheshire scratched him. "Gah~~~"

"It's fine~" Break assured. Skye and Alice folded their arms and looked away. "Next time you'll be sorry. And this creepy clown won't be able to stop me." She replied, Skye nodded in approval and Break smiled gleefully.

They looked like a really wierd trio.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:12 pm
"um....disagree a lot?" Kero said smiling a little. She wasn't able to talk to people very often. Zaine scowled, not happy to have to sit here and have a "friendly" chat.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:18 pm
"OH YEAH! THOSE IDIOTS CAN'T EVEN DECIDE ON WHAT TYPE OF BRAND OF HOTDOGS TO GET! MUCH LESS ON FIGHTING OR NOT! I DUNNO ABOUT SKYE BUT SHE LOOKS JUST AS DUMB AS ALIC-" He was knocked out by a rock Skye through at him, panting. "That kids a pain in my butt." She growled.

"You seem like a happy person~" Break said to Zaine smiling. "Chocolate~?" He asked giving him a candy bar.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:37 pm
Zaine didn't say anything and glared at Break. Kero sighed and put one hand on her head. "Don't mind Zaine. He doesn't like new people. He also doesn't like people who hurt me, but after you get to know him for a while he's nice. He also isn't a fan of candy......." Kero said smiling nervously.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:19 pm
"Neither am I." Alice growled. Break nodded. "I see~" He bit into the chocolate himself.

((Have u watched de anime yet?))

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:52 pm
"SKYE!!!WHAT THE FREAK WAS THAT FOR!?!?!?!?!?DIDN'T YOU KNOW SALEM WAS HOLDING ME UP HERE!!!"Jinyx shouted angerily as she sat on the ground near the knocked out Salem,she narrowed her eyes at the two newcomers,"What are you guys doing on the Reinsworth property?"Jinyx didn't like the newcomers one bit.They gave her chills down her spins not to mention the fact that she has an annoying migrain.These people...she thought,they had something connected to the Tragedy of Sablier....

"BREAK~!!!!"Gil smacked into Break then got back up quickly,grabbing his gun in his hand putting it to the side,"Who are you guys?"he asked holding tightly to his gun.Just then Oz came up behind Gil,panting.

"Geez,Gil don't you know how to slow down for your master?"Oz sighed.Gil looked up apoligetically at him.

"I'm sorry young master..."He quickly bowed his head then turned back to the two.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 pm
"Oooooooooh. My bad." Skye said darkly chuckling. Break looked at the group, everyone yelling at eachother and sat on the sidelines eating chocolate. "How interesting. Even young Gil is spooked by these kids." He mused. Alice and Skye stood in a position, ready to let out their chains/beeds. But they didn't do it until the other side made a move. Skye had a very bad feeling about those two suddenly. She could feel it off the shady aura of Jinyx.

Salem sat up . "Oops. Sorry, buddaaaaaaaay." He said to Jinyx creepily holding her up again. "Oh! Are we going to fight again!?!?!?!?"

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:22 pm
"Yeah...okay..thnx..."Jinyx thanked freaked out by Salem,"No,I don't think they're going to fight,but who knows,that guy down there seems to feel the atmosphere around here...do you think they need me down there with them,Salem?"she looked up at Salem with innocent eyes.

"Young Master,I think it would be wise to back up a little..."Gil held tight to his gun,something about these people gave him pain in his head.He felt dizzy,very dizzy.

"Why?"Oz scrunched up his face confused.Gil didn't sound too well.Which worried Oz.He stepped a little closer to his servent who held his head.

"Just please..."Gil mummbled clutching tighter to his gun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm
"Awww. No Jinyx. You shouldn't go down there you'd ruin the fight." He taunted.

Skye and Alice was annoyed by all the chatter. "Can we just do some action already!? You know? Fight? Or maybe take our energy out!?" Alice yelled.

Skye looked at Gil and narrowed her eyes. "How strange. A four year old with a gun..."

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 pm
"Not like you can do any better, Salem.."Jinyx smiled slyly narrowing her eyes.Cheshire gave him his genuine smile of a Cheshire Cat.

"Gil...?"Oz got a little closer to Gil suddenly feeling the atmosphere change.Gil started to pant barely keeping his eyes opened.

What's happening?he wondered,this feeling...it's like I know this feeling from somewhere but where...his sight started to blur a little but he kept trying to shake it off.There was a blood curling scream up on the balcony.Everyone looked up to see a mutated half wolf have preditor creep up on the two.Siliva seeping from it's mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:45 pm
Salem grunted. "Yeah right! I'm good at fighting! well... arent' I?" He asked getting suddenly sad. x3

Then suddenly he heard Jinyx screamed, and saw the mutated half wolf. He screamed too throwing Cheshire on it (x3)

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:01 pm
"Cheshire!"Jinyx went after the cat crawling towards the beast.The best roared as Cheshire smacked into it with it's claws and teeth.He flung back and was caught in Jinyx's arms who sighed in relieved.The beast screech,and made a slash at Jinyx who rolled out of the way in pain though."This is the worst time to fight ever!!!Salem!!!Do something!!!"

"Jinyx!!"Oz shouted staring up at his sister who was getting attacked by the chain.He was about to run up there,but Gil stopped him.

"You've gotta think first before you do,master..."Gil mummbled struggling to hold up his gun.Jinyx was rolling out of the way barely dodging the chain's attacks.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff