Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2063-2064 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:53 am

Danzaikura
Sage O'Kimosh
First Year

Sage O'Kimosh skipped up to the stool and placed the hat onto her head. She had no idea what house she was going to be placed in, but she figured this was the fun of it. She loved surprises!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very nonchalant and laid back. They also say I'm witty and not to be trusted with doing your laundry. I can be quite the prankster and am the most horrible procrastinator you'll ever meet.

"Sage O'Kimosh!" the Quidditch Referee called out, glancing over to the first year as she approached. He motioned for her to sit on the stool, which she did. Icarus placed the hat on her head and watched.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Your laid-back and fun
personality makes me
believe you'd be best for...
Hufflepuff!"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:31 am

ANGEL!NA GR33N

User Image

Angelina skipped happily to the stool once she was called up. 'Slytherin, I beg you!' she thought.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cold and often sarcastic, and I like to offend Mudbloods and blood-traitors **cough** Weasley **cough**. I'm also very hard to please! So be careful with me! I'm only kind to my friends

Angelina Green Lestrange

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Angelina Green Lestrange
ANGEL!NA GR33N

User Image

Angelina skipped happily to the stool once she was called up. 'Slytherin, I beg you!' she thought.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cold and often sarcastic, and I like to offend Mudbloods and blood-traitors **cough** Weasley **cough**. I'm also very hard to please! So be careful with me! I'm only kind to my friends

"Angelina Green!" Icarus smiled at the girl as she approached. Now there was a Slytherin!

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

The hat barely touched
Angelina's head before
crying out:
"Slytherin!"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:14 pm

User ImageGisela stood calmly in the middle of the group head held high. Calm eyes glanced around the hall taking in everything. The Great Hall was impressive and inside she was in awe. When her name was called she moved smoothly from the group, hands clasped in front of her. Taking a seat on the rickety stool, Gisela awaited the name of her new home.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm confident, smart and calculating. I love to learn about everything and anything. Im not afraid to look into things that others fear. My friends mean a lot to me and will do anything to keep them from harm. I can be incredibly cold to those I don't like and very warm and friendly to those I do.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:43 pm

ElegantVictiorainRose
User ImageGisela stood calmly in the middle of the group head held high. Calm eyes glanced around the hall taking in everything. The Great Hall was impressive and inside she was in awe. When her name was called she moved smoothly from the group, hands clasped in front of her. Taking a seat on the rickety stool, Gisela awaited the name of her new home.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm confident, smart and calculating. I love to learn about everything and anything. Im not afraid to look into things that others fear. My friends mean a lot to me and will do anything to keep them from harm. I can be incredibly cold to those I don't like and very warm and friendly to those I do.

"Gisela Emengard!" Icarus called out, noticing how fluid the girl's movements were up to the stool. He placed the Sorting Hat on her head, waiting and watching just as everyone else was.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Such an intelligent mind...
I see so much potential here.
Your kindness and mental
capability would suit you
best for the house of...
Ravenclaw!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:48 am

Kyra Baker stared with wide eyes around The Great Hall. She could hardly hold in the excitement and awe she felt as she stumbled over to the small, old stool after her name was called. Before she sat down, she moved her right arm to hold onto her lucky ribbon hanging around her neck, and she made a wish on it, "Please let me have the best time ever here...". Then, she closed her eyes and waited for the Sorting Hat to decide her fate.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a hardworking student who is sometimes quick to think negatively, but then immediately can bounce back up to high spirits. Kyra looks for the fun in everything, and sometimes likes to just space out and live in the moment. Of course, she can be clumsy, but she tries to hide it.

icecrushers

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:11 am

icecrushers
Kyra Baker stared with wide eyes around The Great Hall. She could hardly hold in the excitement and awe she felt as she stumbled over to the small, old stool after her name was called. Before she sat down, she moved her right arm to hold onto her lucky ribbon hanging around her neck, and she made a wish on it, "Please let me have the best time ever here...". Then, she closed her eyes and waited for the Sorting Hat to decide her fate.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a hardworking student who is sometimes quick to think negatively, but then immediately can bounce back up to high spirits. Kyra looks for the fun in everything, and sometimes likes to just space out and live in the moment. Of course, she can be clumsy, but she tries to hide it.

"Kyra Baker!" Icarus yelled out. The girl clumsily found her way up to the stool. The professor suppressed a chuckle as he placed the hat on her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Sorting Hat was
silent for a while.
"Your cheerful
and great personality
would suit you best for...
Hufflepuff!"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Deputy Headmaster, Professor Skylar removed the hat from the stool it was placed upon and took it (and the stool) from the room.

The sorting is now closed for the year.

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:43 pm

((Hey, go through the journey here, cheaters xP. Deleting your posts above. Start from that link and go on to the Black Lake and so on))

User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus stood there, pacing and clearing his throat. He was nervous. Not nervous to speak in front of many students and soon-to-be-students, but nervous because he hoped the hat would give him lots of Slytherins this year. He cleared his throat again and glanced up at the staff table, noticing some new faces there as well, "An interesting year, indeed,"

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games