Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amateurauthor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 pm
I'm going to summer camp. Don't expect me back until September-ish. I guess Millicent Wilkins will be used in the October December year since she hasn't been accepted yet.
Kitty, my barista, will be taking a short vacation from Madam Puddifoot's to study for her Healer exams. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:29 pm
Alright, you guys won't see too much posts from me until I sort out my computer. I forgot my Mac's account's password, wanted to find it since I need to download Microsoft Office, shuffled through documents, turned it off and on again, and it told me 'To have access to this computer, please type in the password', which I forgot. By the way, if anyone is willing to help me, please PM me! biggrin  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:48 pm
I'm letting you guys know that I have a computer viris and will try and take my computer in today but I dont know what the process will be but I know I can't use it at the moment. I will try and update on someone else's computer when I can and check in with my phone. I hope it will only be a few more days but I really have no idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 pm
Okay, I've been quite sick lately and I wasn't very bothered to post XD but now I'm feeling slightly better, so expect to see me rocking the classes soon!

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:45 am
Hi, I will be at NYC (Nazarene Youth Congress) from the 4th of July to the 11th of July and I couldn't find an absensecs thread on the Hogwarts guild so I wrote to you also i'll eb at teen cmap from the 25th to the 29th  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:28 pm
I have a few things to mention

First off, I have been busy the past few weeks and I know I have gotten behind in classes. This week will be a little odd as well but I will try to update what and when ever I can.

Also from the 14th - 25th ( I believe) I will be on Vacation. I will have my computer but I don't know if I'll actually be on. Just wanted to let yall know what was up.

My characters
Dante prince
Nevin and Levana Asphodel
Zamir Cross
Soren Valentin
Romina
Rose Prince  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:46 am
Well my laptop is done for so I gotta share with anbu, plus friday I leave for camp

I will be attending Summer camp
July 8 - 17

My absent characters are:
Tyler Dean - 3rd year Gryffindor
Austin Brighton - 2nd year Hufflepuff
Professor Alfred Chadwick - Divinations Professor
Melanie and Zachery Baton, Miranda Nightin, Nicholas Evensfield - Wizarding Wireless Network
The Grey Lady - Ghost of Ravenclaw tower

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:12 pm
Summer for me equals going away, so I'm gonna be gone from July 10th through the 27th.

My characters are:
Aravis Rosentha (Second Year, Gryffindor)
Gwen Haude (Fifth Year, Ravenclaw)
Cass Barrington (Fifth Year Slytherin)
Avalon Kyrie (World Studies professor)
Nemo Kyrie (Muggle Mythology professor)
Pandora Thorne (Herbology professor)

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Lillik

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:08 pm
So, I'm sorry to say this, but it seems that my ability to use the computer, and Gaia in specific is dwindling considerably, and it seems that I will not be able to get on nearly enough to RP, though I sincerely wish I could. I do intend to be back, and would like to remain a part of the guild, but my character, Matilda Duffy, ought to be deleted since I really won't get the chance to play. I would like to create a new character when I come back, and have the time to RP, and hopefully it will be by the time the next term begins.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience, and I look forward to seeing you all again!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:11 am
If i am accepted before the 20th of july i want to inform you that i wont be here for around ten days or less, thank you.

trully yours,

your future portuguese teacher ^o^  

Silver Goat

5,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:09 pm
It's not really an Absence thing but my posting ability has been severely reduced due to a severe personal issue. I'll try to be on to update my characters as often as possible and to perform my duties as Vice Captain. I'm sorry to anyone this affects.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 pm
The 14th I will be away due to a costume party that is starting early in the day for the Harry Potter opening. And the 15th I am going for a wild ride for a permit, (cause some of use are scared of driving and don't want there lincence, but must have it to get a stupid passport. ) so I might be gone all day or I might not. it is kinda up in the air at this point in time. Thanks for your time and coroperation.

PG  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Unknown Apothecary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:11 pm
Family trip time! Will be gone the rest of this week as well as next.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:33 am
I'll be less active or totally inactive in the guild for the next week or so.
My characters absences have no influence on anyone else, so no worries.

I have some problems at home I need to solve before I can come online more again.

Pixie Honeycut will return in time to start her Dutch classes next Hogwarts year.

See you all soon!

~Pixie  

Shadowheart Pixie

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games