Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:13 am

William RadcliffeUser Image

"Oh, there are a bunch oh House elves. I think you're talking about Stevie though." He said, frowning. He was sure that was the cleaning elf's name. He had heard from Tammy that the elf had taken up the role of Cooking With Magic teacher.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:14 am

User Image
Sakato Yagami 2nd Year
"She's from a purebred line of persians and a girl." Sakato smirked at the thought of her kitten and a song that she heard. "Also Chihero's back at the Commonroom, having her curiousity take control of her." She smirked at bit and softly sighed. "So, what did you guys do over the summer break?"

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:15 am

LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

"Hey!", Lucy waved joyfully to Alys with a friendly smile painted on her lips, "Really? I didn't know House-Elves could teach here! But good thing they're getting paid." she nodded in sign of approval.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:19 am

User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kalyn Abrams

Alys nodded. "Stevie the house-elf. She seems nice. Now she had to clean,cook,and teach. If I was a house-elf,that would be way too much." She frowned uncertainly at whether or not she would like to do all that. It would certainly keep her busy. She smiled at Lucy. "Yeah. I think this was an exception being as how House-elves cook with magic,so I guess it was kind of obvious."

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:19 am

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smiled at Sakato. "Went to Italy. We took Daemon and Lu with us too. Will tell her what we did."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:21 am

William RadcliffeUser Image

"Huh? Oh. We were messing with Muggle tourists and the such. We even pissed off a couple of Italian police. It was fun, right Lu?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:22 am

LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image

"You bet we did!" she smiled brightly at William.
"We caused a lot of trouble. Seriously, don't throw Dungbombs on random tourists in Vatican City. They get so pissed." she rolled her eyes, hiding a mischievous smirk. She let out a giggle as she remembered a guy yelling at her in Italian, and all she did was laughing her head off.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:26 am

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara started laughing. "Remember Dae giving that cop a puking pastile?!? I fell out of my seat laughing!"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:32 am

LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy joined the laughter. The cop's face was unforgettable, yet hilarious. And yet she felt bad for him for a second, but she felt bad for anyone, even other homeless people. She chuckled under breath and yawned lightly.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:35 am

User Image
Sakato Yagami 2nd year

"Oh really? Well, muggles are like that and I wish I was there to see what happened but, I went over to Japan to visit my grandparents and learned a type of dance called Jumpstyle. It's hard to learn but it's fun and, there are songs remixed for Jumpstyle." Sakato laughed and took a couple of breathes after and wondered for a brief moment how her cat was.

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:51 am

LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy smiled sweetly at Sakato.
"Japan must be so cool! Really modern, isn't it?" she questioned. But she was ignorant; she never stepped over Britain's line except when she left to Italy, and France before entering her first year. She suddenly remembered that she had a friend in Paris, Jean-Baptiste. He's just a rich, spoiled, Slytherin-like brat, but he was still kind-hearted and handsome. An angle of her lips cornered up into a soft smile, looking down at her plate into her reflection. Some how, she changed. She didn't know how, but she was sure that she did.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler looked around at the crowded table. He laughed at the thought of throwing Dung Bombs at random tourists. When the group mentioned house-elves he thought of something "Hogwarts pays their house-elves? That's intresting. My family has a house-elf we offered to pay it but it denies it. Says 'A house elf only needs to serve its family' It's so old fashioned"

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:00 pm

User Image

Sakato Yagami 2ndYear
"Well, most house-elves are like that. I never really grew up with house-elves,so I don't know that much about them." She sighed and heard her stomache grumbled. "Food..."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:12 pm

User Image

"Hello William, nice to meet you" she said with a laugh at how he referred to Gryffindor. She perked up a bit with this new addition to their house. He seemed so enthusiastic and it helped boost her mood.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler nodded "I guess so" he said "C'mon already! Start the feast we're starving!"

User Image
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games