Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin stood to look over at the Ravenclaw table. She saw Rebecca there happily talking with others. But she had no idea who Miss Cardell was or what she looked like. "Sever, does this girl have The Book?" Roisin sat back down and looked at Sever as plans formulated in her head. She could always go over to Rebecca and claim the book was supposed to be hers, that Sever's mother had given it to him to give to her for some bizarre reason. She could make up some gibberish about arranged marriage and traditions within that to avoid suspicion from the other Houses. No one else need know, and no one else was going to be allowed to know.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 pm

((OOC: I am sorry that I keep editing my posts and making things confusing, I'll try to be careful with that in the future. With this, I edited out the stuff about the brown hair and the birthmark because when I saw Sever's post I figured he had an idea about what he wanted the girl to look like.))

Sailor Tralfamadore

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Dame NightFury
Sailor Tralfamadore
((OOC: I am sorry that I keep editing my posts and making things confusing, I'll try to be careful with that in the future. With this, I edited out the stuff about the brown hair and the birthmark because when I saw Sever's post I figured he had an idea about what he wanted the girl to look like.))
((OOC: That's cool can always go back and edit myself.))
(((I'm using a reall character... This really happened in rp..))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm

User Image

syтнεяιη

Isт yεαя

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars

User Image

~

Shin shook his head "No... No..." Suddenly a black crow flew threw, a package in his claws. "CAWW!!" the bird padded, knocking over plates. The bird had a book in his claws and a note from Shamus Sever, shins older brother.

~

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm

User Image

Sever announced that he knew which girl it was. "That's good, then, you don't need my help," she said. She wanted to know if she was right about her being a Ravenclaw, though. Stella had seen her from a distance; it was hard to tell.

She wondered when the official feast was going to start. Stella was getting hungry and the food on the table was quite tempting. She wasn't the only one; Stella saw a girl further down the table sneak a shepherd's pie off one of the platters to her plate. She couldn't blame her.

Suddenly, a crow swished past, apparently bearing a message and a book for Sever, and cawing loudly. Stella leaned back. She was glad that Sever had found his book, but Stella was not a fan of crows.

((OOC: wow, really? ok - I'm glad I edited that out then.))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

A Crow flew into the Great Hall, drawing more attention than Roisin thought wise considering the book it held was in all likelihood The Book. She let Sever read the attached note to himself, turning to Estella and Ariya. "Ladies, the Book does NOT exist especially to the other Houses. Do you understand?" She raised her eyebrows and bite her bottom lip. Roisin had learned that commanding others was rarely wise, but sometimes it was necessary as was the case now. She hoped it didn't backfire, otherwise she'd have to whip up quite a few curses to show others she meant business when she did finally order something. Hopefully the girls would understand the dire need to keep silent on this subject, though.

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am

User Image

Stella was happy to hear that the book he received was the one he was looking for, but then Roisin sternly turned to her and Ariya, commanding them to keep quiet about the book. Stella was taken aback, but also enjoyed knowing something she wasn't supposed to know - though she didn't show this. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," Stella replied. "You have my word." She wasn't lying; she really wouldn't tell. A secret wasn't a secret anymore if you told everyone, right? And then it wouldn't be fun to be one of the few who knew it.

She noticed her stomach grumbling again. "Anyone know when the feast is going to start?" she asked.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:18 am

Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin nodded and smiled, relaxing. The one artifact of Slytherin that the school would covet and the other Houses would in all probability want to keep here at Hogwarts for "safe keeping" was safe from greedy hands that wanted what wasn't theirs in the first place. And hopefully, Charon wouldn't contest The Book's guardianship or ownership for that matter. But that was up to Sever, not her. "Not for a while, I think, Estella. There's still a line being sorted."

User Image

((OOC: I have to go to bed so this is my last post of the night. See you all tomorrow.))

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 am

User Image

syтнεяιη

Isт yεαя

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars

User Image

~

Shin read the note, then put the book in his bag, embarrassed. How ever he was happy his brother found it. But.. That bird was loud. He groaned. He made a mess of it. He yawned, he was hungry.

~

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am

User Image

Ariya Denari

Ariya raised an eyebrow slightly at Roisin's tone, but nodded. Personally, she didn't see the point of that - she was sure that the other houses must have seen that crow coming in and bearing the book. "So, what's actually in that thing?" she asked gesturing to the book. It was obviously very important, though she wasn't sure why.

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am

((I'm out for the night as well. See you all tomorrow!))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 pm

User Image

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just a little impatient," Stella replied to Roisin. "The food certainly looks tempting."

Now that the mystery of the Slytherin book had been solved, Stella thought about what else they could discuss. She was eager to get to know her housemates better, even if some of them were snobbish. (She was, too, of course, just not about bloodlines.) She suddenly overheard someone at the Hufflepuff table singing, and a thought popped into her head.

"Do any of you play music?" she said. "I play the clarinet. Do you know if Hogwarts has an orchestra?" Stella may as well start getting her questions out of the way; she had so many, as neither of her parents had attended the school.

Sailor Tralfamadore

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:23 pm

User ImageUser Image

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

Justin looked up towards the sorting. "How much longer" he growled. His eyes examined the waiting first years.

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera took another big helping of Shepherd's Pie and devoured it like it was her last meal. Fighting off voices in her head had led her to training harder than usual and running herself ragged, she need protein in her system.

She heard Justin grumble and glanced over at him, " Cool it, Justin, we'll be out of here soon, don't make the first years more antsy then they all ready are."

Levera watched Sever suspiciously as he put the book back into his bag and made a mental note to keep track of it. She didn't like the air it was giving off and it seemed to stir something in Ferreus she didn't like.

~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

Feverw0lf

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games