Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:43 pm

LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
"Hi! Shatter?" Lu looked up at Sakato "Nope. Not that I am aware of." she said. Lucy yawned, but kept playing. It was, somehow, comfortable. Sitting on the floor, in front of the fireplace, and simply playing guitar and singing, just like she did in London. She began to sing I Have a Dream, her voice sounding pretty, gentle and calm.

((love it!))

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Sakato Yagami Gryffindor
User Image "Oh just asking." She watched Lucy play with her guitar for a bit and went back upstairs. "Be back down in a sec."

((lol the other one was a bit big but this is a little better and not so fat biggish))

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:55 pm

LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
"Sure." smiled Lucy as the song ended. As Sakato trotted upstairs, she began to sing Firework.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Sakato Yagami Gryffindor
User Image She walked back down carring a old flower pot and to hear Lucy sing a song. "Have you heard of Dog Days? It's a really good song I like to hear sometimes."

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:44 pm

LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy looked up.
"Dog Days Are Over, right? Nice song. Florence's voice is really nice. I also like Rabbit Hearted Girl, too. Heard of it?" she questioned as she smiled. Lucy began to play Dog Days Are Over, trying to catch the rhythm.
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track... Coming towards her stuck still no turning back..." she sighed and continued singing.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:43 am

User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

Peeves entered slowly, invisible. He worked his way slowly to the female dorms.

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:43 am

(( DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!!!! ))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara tiredly walked into the Gryffindor Common room. Her cheeks were flushed from the cold and from being outside for so long. She smiled when she saw Sakato and Lucy, waved and then headed up towards the Girl's dormitory.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:14 pm

LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lu smiled and waved back to Tamara, and then continued playing Dog Days Are Over.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image
"Yea it's ok but I prefer Dog Days better." She walked towards the the potrait and waved her hand at Lu. "Need to get some dirt be back in like 15 minutes." she left the commonroom and went to find some dirt for her roses.

(( OMG NO PEEVES INVADE SOMEONE ELSE"S ROOM XD))

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:33 pm

LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy shrugged and waved to Sakato with a kind smile of her face. She went back to her guitar and began to sing Clap Your Hands, feeling the rhythm invading her heart and soul. She liked happy, joyful and energetic songs. It helped her keeping herself awake.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Tamara strolled into the common room with a large iguana on her shoulder and sat down near the fireplace. The fire was dead so she pointed her wand at it and without speaking the incantation, fire shot from her wand and lit the fireplace. She smirked and looked over at Lucy. "Hey, what's up?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 pm

LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy moved her blue eyes to Tamara and her iguana, smiling at both of them.
"Hey! Oh, I'm fine. And you?" she beamed.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:18 pm

She yawned again and quickly covered her mouth. "I'm fine, albeit a little tired. I just woke up." She paused. "Have I introduced you to Gorgon?" she asked, removing the lizard from her shoulder.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:02 am

LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy smiled as Tamara showed her Gorgon.
"No, I'm afraid not. Hello, Gorgon!" she beamed happily at the iguana.

User Image
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games