Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Zamir chuckled lightly."Yes I didn't feel well. I am feeling much better but yes I probably should lay down." he said giving himself a bit of self analysis and found that he was still not at 100%. The talk with Xenos had distracted him from his own problems and thus the reason he seemed much more chipper than earlier.

Zamir's eyes looked up as the wonderous creature swooped in and landed on Xenos' shoulder. Zamir bowed a little lower than needed ( if needed at all ) to Rhys,
"Pleasure's all mine fair king of the sky" he said in a serious yet dramatic tone before standing back up and smirking at Xenos. "You know, the feast may be over soon..." he said with every hint in his words to what he was going to say next. .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Professor Anyanka Swan came to a stop right outside the door to the Ravenclaw Common Room and pointed to the knocker. "To get into other common rooms, you have to provide the guardian with a password, but our founder, Rowena Ravenclaw decided she didn't like that idea. To gain access to our common room, you are presented with a riddle which you must answer correctly. Our riddle is 'Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?' Does anyone know the answer?" she asked, smiling widely.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Wide-Eyed
Love Interest: --none--

User Image
Location: __In front of the entrance of the Ravenclaw Commons__

Mood: __Skeptical__
Thoughts: __This is so cool.__

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~*~*~*~*

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Cœur stopped so that she did not walk into Professor Swan, for that would have been embarrassing. She noticed that there was no knob or any means into entering...just a door with a knocker. To her relief, the woman explained the process of getting into the commons room, listening to the riddle. Pondering the riddle for a moment, the Ravenclaw girl stated, "A circle has no beginning."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya smiled and nodded enthusiastically. "Very good Coeur. That's five House points for you. Congratulations. You may step up to the door and open it for your fellow first years." She gestured to the door and stepped back, allowing the girl to step up to the inquisitive door knocker.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Happy

User Image

Mood: __Nervous, Excited__
Thoughts: __This is a simple task. Don't overthink it.__

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Nodding at Professor Swan, Cœur took a step forward, craning her head up to look at the knocker.

"Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?"

"A circle has no end."

"Correct. Please enter, Cœur Seabrooke."
The door swings open.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya stepped back to allow the rest of the First years to go in to the common room.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

Archades scurried past Professor Swan, grabbing Kestrel's beak so the large bird didn't squawk at the Deputy Headmistress as the duo went past. Somehow they had managed to lead the pack up here, behind only Coeur who had answered the riddle.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Xenos laughed as Zamir bowed to Rhys, the eagle's cheast puffing up just a bit. The albino turned when he heard the common room's door open. Looked like the feast was over. "Well there goes getting to bed before they got here. Oh well." Xenos said with a shrug. It didn't bother him much. He did feel bad for running out on the feast. Hopefully Professor Swan wasn't too angry with them...if she had even noticed yet.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image [img]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg88/LJKira/icon-2.gif[/img ][img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww108/Psychomech/Icons/Ravenclaw002.jpg[/img]

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
&&&&&

User Image

Mood: __Relieved__
Thoughts: __So is it like an ...I'm home! situation?__

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Stepping through the doorway, Cœur was amazed. The spacious chamber was grander than she expected. Although it was the nighttime, it was just as lovely, and listening to her older brother's stories, dawn and sunset in the the commons...a spectacular sight. She spotted two upperclassmen chatting away, but did not hurry to great them, especially when she felt a breeze of guilt trickle into her veins. Shaking her head, she wandered around, attempting to absorb every detail of the room but alas, the sponge of her brain was not large enough, but she knew she would grow to love this place even more.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image

As the room started to fill Zamir felt the feeling of panic slowly start to rise in him. He laughed slightly at Xenos' comment but shifted from one foot to another as his unease was exposed
. "Xenos, I believe I will be retiring to the dorm. You may follow if you wish or you can remain here with the first years" he said then smiled at Rhys and bowed again before he turned to leave.

(( exit to boys dorm))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sissy Suspiria

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:16 pm

User Image

Once the room was opened, thanks to one of the fellow Ravenclaws, Sissy was able to take a full view of what would be her new home. It really looked beautiful everywhere, it was almost like a fantasy place she always dreamed of. It was calm, cool, and serene, there weren't that many other students around but she was tired from the journey anyway to really introduce herself to a bunch of new people. She took a gander at the whole Common Room before heading off to her dormitory with the rest of the newly Ravenclaw girls.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Alright I will follow here shortly. Please go rest. If you need me hollar." Xenos said smiling at his friend. Watching the other pale 4th year leave, the albino sighed internally switching his good mood back on. With Rhys safly pertched on his shoulder, he turned smiling a the first years that had entered.

"Welcome to Ravanclaw Tower. If I didn't introduce myself before I will now. I'm Xenos da Vinici, 4th year. I hope you journey up here wasn't too tiring." He said with a calm but happy tone. He truly loved seeing the faces of the first years light up with wonder when they first came into the room. It was something he'd never tire of.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

The moment they were in the room, Archades' eyes locked onto the plush chairs near the fire. Oh that looked like a perfect place to curl up and read, ignoring the rest of the world. When the older Ravenclaw spoke Archades blinked at him several times before bowing, one hand still clamped over Kestrel's beak.
"I'm Archie sir, pleased to meet you."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image
&&&&&

User Image

Mood: __Relaxed__
Thoughts: __Life is good...__

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Smiling at the Fourth Year, the girl inclined her head politely before saying, "Nice to meet you Mr. da Vinci, I'm Cœur Seabrooke." Aside from the politeness, she could barely keep her nervousness from her voice...why couldn't she be less awkward around strangers? She wandered around the room, stopping at one of the large windows, and stared off into the night, smiling sadly.

«Maman, je ne veux pas aller là!»
«C'est pas vrai. Nous te manqueront. C'est tout.»
«Mais...»

It felt like a burst of coldness engulfed her, but she knew it was just another flashback.

"Hey Cœur, we have something for you."
"Come and see!"
"Whyyyy?"
"As your siblings, we command you."
"Commere silly bird."
"Sissy...please?"
"Fine, I'm coming, I'm coming..."

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Charlotte Victus Claremont
2nd YearRavenclaw
User Image
User Image

Charlotte had stayed behind as long as she could bear. She had tried. She really had. Yet, it seemed that no matter how hard she tried to get Nott's attention after dinner, he hadn't noticed her.

Or maybe he ignored you, an inner voice said, but she pushed the thought aside. No, she didn't want to believe that her friendship had fallen apart over air. That there might be malice or disdain from him towards her. He wasn't like that, he wasn't like those pure blood idiots. She had to believe that. Yet, doubt remained. She hadn't heard hide or hare from him over summer and when they had parted in Hogsmeade last Spring he had promised. He had promised to return. Now here he was and it felt like he wasn't there at all.

Like he hasn't returned at all, she thought bleakly as she numbly answered the doors riddle. Pushing it aside, she thought of all the doors she had opened and all those that had closed. Physically, after her failure to reach Nott, she had searched fr Levera. Mentally, she had shut her self off from the growing ache and the dark voice that said that they might have abandoned her. Left her alone, like that time in Hogsmeade. She shuddered slightly and blinked rapidly.

Before her, she could see that the common room was fill with first year amazed with their new home and older students chatting away. Yet, the scene before her left her hollow. Sudden exhaustion hit her and she shuffled over to an empty chair far from the window and fireplace, from the noise and chatter. It was the only thing she could manage, she would have pushed for the dormitory and her bed, but didn't feel like she had the energy to do more. Sitting, she stared in silence as everyone chattered, simply rubbing her forehead and blinking rapidly every now and then. Tomo--tomor...row starts classes. Oh Merlin, I'm already starting to tired and exhausted and this year hasn't even begun...What a change from yesterday...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather
<::OOC:: Blah ::>
User ImageUser Image

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games