Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:14 pm
Bellona tagged along with him looking for something to use to kill the zombies.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:53 pm
As hami was about a block away from the hospital he pulled to the side of the sidewalk and pushed a few buttons on the dashboard and the stereo flipped over showing someone's skull with a bright red dot in the back. "I suppose it was a good thing you taught me how to use this buddy. Well, let's see if that chip in your head is actually working." he asked himself as he then checked the readings showing it was working. "Well that's good. Now to catch up with the others." He then proceded to the hospital.  

zodiacmaster231

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:11 pm
Romeo (new guy to the story) starts to try and send a SOS to anyone near by, he is on the top of the hospital slicing zombies with his twohanded longsword trying to live.. locked in the radio room on the top of the building, hoping that this message gets through to someone "attention... i need help, top of the hospital building ive been here for 2 days fending myself from these zombies. (slicing noise) i really need help (zombie grown) god dam here they come again... please hurry!!!!!" (more slicing noises and then the line goes blank)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:21 am
Bellona looked up, "Did you hear something?" She loked back down and noticed in there corner there was a knife she went to grab it. When she did the knife was being held by a dead body she searched it and found a gun with ammo. She walked by Aki and then said, "I found a dead guy and he had a gun and a knife. Guess today is my lucky day." She checked to see if the gun had any ammo in it before having to reload it.  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:59 pm
after fighting that hoard of zombies off he picks up the radio and turns it all the way up so further can hear. "attention. i need backup. im ontop of the hospital and i need help zombies keep coming and coming... please anyone hlep (zombie grown) god dammit... please help me soon im not sure how long ill last" slices up the zombie and awaits for backup.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:12 pm
Bellona ran to the building then shot at a zombie and continued running up. When she got up there she saw a guy and started shooting the zombies and kicking them. " Follow me." She told him then went back down stairs as she shot.  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:13 am
he starts running down and then finds a door where a pack is about to break through. "quickly this way* he picks her up and jumps straight down the middle of the 5 flights of stairs landing at the bottom "go go" he points to the door leaving a bomb at the bottom of the stairs than turns around and runs out detonating it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:53 pm
"We need this hospital idiot!" Bellona said then went back inside the hospital to get some supplies.  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:55 pm
As hami was seeing if the chip was still in he heard a boom near the hospital. What the? Are they trying to blow the place up. Man I better hurry and see what's going on then. he thought to himself as he started the car back up and continued toward the hospital.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:44 am
(( Was she in there when there was a boom? o.O ))  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:12 am
((hehe, forgot to come back here))

Aki heard an explosion from inside the building after Bellona ran in it. "What the heck is she trying to do?! we need this hospital! There's probablly not another one for miles!" He ran in through the front entrance of the building after he locked his car. He shot down any zombie that came by, while he searched for Bellona.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:58 pm
Bell took some knifes and gauze and other medical equipment. She dodged some of the building coming down then saw Aki,
"That guy is trying to blow this damn builing!" She told him then grabbed his and and ran into the emergencie room, "Find any medical equipment!" She started putting some items in her bag.  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:39 am
As hami pulled into the parking lot he saw aki running inside and decided to follow him to see what what going on after leaving the car in park. When he got there he saw aki and the girl starting to gather medical supplies. "Hey. What the heck is going on? I heard an explostion. Are you trying to blow this place up?" he asked them as he stood in the doorway.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:14 pm
" There was a guy who set a bomb here, then in the explosion some of this builing crumbled down because i was somewhat getting hit by the damn ceiling, and now we are trying to get equipment lucky for you people I can sow stiches." Bellona said then she looked through the door and shot a zombie that was right behind the guy at the doorway. "Becareful we are in a building with zombies." She sighed, "How did I get into this mess?" She muttered to herself.  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:46 pm
Romeo comes walking in. "no im not trying to blow the building... i just had to get rid of that hoard. i only blew out that stairwell. so calm down." he is holding this huge pack over his shoulder with supplies and weapons. "and ive been here for weeks. lucky for me you guys finally showed up. ive had weapons and stuff stored. so if you need any medical or mechanical equipment. come to me. i have everything you would need." he pauses "oh and sorry for causing so much commotion. it was just one of the 12 stairwells they have here." holds up a map looking for a room.  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff