Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:03 am
User Image

Elena walked to school that day as she sipped some green tea, it soothed her throat since she'd done some Paramore covers with Russell the other day..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 am
Russell was walking to school with an energy at hand as he was listening to mp3 versions of the covers he made with Elena the other day. She had such a sweet voice filled with life that it made him smile.  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:59 am
She ran into him a couple blocks from school. "Oh, hey." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:01 am
Russell was just finishing his energy drink before he heard Elena approach him. He tossed his can in a nearby trash can. "hey, Elena. How are you?" he asked with a flirty grin.  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:03 am
Elena couldn't help but blush. "I'm good, how are you?" She smiled and took a sip of the green tea.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:43 am
"A bit tired, but I'm alright. I'll manage somehow" with that, he chuckled softly, "I editted the covers so it sounds awesome. What's your first class for today? Mine is Anatomy."  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:46 am
"Same." She smiled and they kept walking, but were a little bit late...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 am
Russell heard the school bell ring, seeing the entrance. "Oh snap...that was the tardy bell. Let's hurry!" he took Elena's hand and started running.  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:01 am
She ran with him down the hallway and they almost missed the classroom and skidded slightly and they then walked into the classroom, slightly flustered and they were stared at as they sat in the back two seats.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:03 am
Russell took his seat and his notebook and pencil, scanning the classroom as a few guys glared at him for some reason. He wrote a note and placed it on Elena's desk. It read: Haha...I think some dudes are jealous cuz I was late with a cute girl ;]  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:07 am
Elena blushed slightly as she read it. She wrote back in cursive: 'Yeah, I've gotten glares myself from some of the girls who want to get their hands on you.' There was a wink smiley face too and she started to take notes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 am
Russell smirked, writing down: 'Haha, but none of them are as amazing as you are, Elena.' his print was very neat and if people didn't know any better, they would think a girl wrote it. He wrote notes down about the Muscular System, flipping through the textbook to the page the instructor told the class to turn to.  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:14 am
Elena was very rosy cheeked after that and she kept taking notes throughout class until the first bell rang.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:21 am
Russell packed up his bag and looked at his watch, "5 Minute passing period...I think I have time to burn one..." he murmured, "Hey Elena, what's your next class?"  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:29 am
"P.E and the Orchestra..." She said and slung her bag over her shoulder and took a sip from her green tea.  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff