Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:34 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I won't soothe your pain: Impatient | I won't ease your strain: Of course none of them have showed up yet... | You'll be waiting in vain: No one | I got nothing for you to gain: Third Floor Corridor|
Wearing

Marina folded her arms and leaned against the wall moodily. Well, this was just great. She'd been told to come here, presumably for a Chimera meeting, and no one was there. Did they all have to be constantly tardy? If this turned out to be just a rumor, an no one showed up, someone was going to get hexed. Numerous times. She huffed in impatience and wished she had brought a book.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Third Floor Corridor

A small wooden dragon fluttered its way down the hallway and then began swooping up and down around the red head, it was silver in coloring with green for its eyes and a few accent details. Another one quickly joined the first one and the two began to chase each other in the air looking as if they were playing tag. A chuckle could be heard coming from the direction of the little dragons as two more winged serpents flew in and joined in the aerial games. Ronyo came into view soon after smiling at the sight of his little transfigured statues working even better than before. He was practicing the spell and trying to find some practical reasons for the little drakes but so far they seemed to serve a better purpose of getting people to smile, which to Ronyo was a practical purpose.

"I see my little friends found you first. Good to see you Marina, we really have not talked much sense the summer, how have you been?"

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:48 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
Wearing

I won't soothe your pain: Amused | I won't ease your strain: Are those dragons?! | You'll be waiting in vain: Ronyo | I got nothing for you to gain: Third Floor Corridor |

Marina gasped as the little wooden dragons playing tag around her head. She couldn't help it, she laughed out loud, smiling. She glanced over in the direction of the chuckle just in time to spot Ronyo. "These are yours? I should have known..." The Slytherin girl stepped away from the wall she'd been leaning against. "Nice to see you too, Ron." She paused for a moment, not really wanting to discuss the summer. "I've been alright. Glad to be back at Hogwarts, anyways. So what exactly is this about?" she gestured to the statue nearby.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:25 am
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Third Floor Corridor

Ronyo smiled and pulled out his Ash wand and gave it a small flick and the four sorrowing dragons banked quickly and swooped in to land on the small red head. Two on either shoulder and two on her head with a light landing. His dragons always seemed to be a great way to start up a conversation now, and he was getting better at carving them which meant they made great gifts at times as well. Like the other four he had in his pocket for later.

"Just another piece of the puzzle that is our little club. Hopefully this little trip will make us much more in sync with each other should the need arise once again. Owls take too long to deliver important messages and it will likely be sometime before you all can cast a patronus that you can give messages to," Ronyo smiled and looked to the statue and then back to the girl, "Once everyone is here I'll explain more in full. Have you learned the Draconisfor spell yet in transfiguration? If not I think you will enjoy it once you do," With that Ronyo gave another flick of his wand and the dragons took off again and danced to the wands to and fro motion once again.

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:48 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR

I won't soothe your pain: Amsued | I won't ease your strain: I'm part of a puzzle now? | You'll be waiting in vain: Ronyo | I got nothing for you to gain: Third Floor Corridor|
Wearing

Marina suppressed another giggle as the dragons landed on her. They were rather ticklish. "Good. I like puzzles," she quipped, surprised to find her previous bad mood entirely gone. Was she really this easily entertained? Yes. Yes she was. She shook her head at Ronyo's question, envious of him for being able to perform such wondrous magic. The third year watched the dragons dance around in the air in admiration with a small smile. They really were wicked cool.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:14 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Downtrodden.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam huffed as he walked into the Third floor corridor. Since his meeting with Remy, he had been inexplicably depressed and now... well, he felt like garbage. Ronyo had summoned the Chimeras though, so he had to respond. "Hey Ronyo, Marina." He slumped against the wall disdainfully to wait for the rest of the club.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℋufflepuff ℭaptain and ℬeater
ℱourth ϒear ℋalf~ℬlood

Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather ran along through the corridors. She knew she was supposed to be here, on the third floor, today, right about... now. Hopefully, she wasn't late for anything important. Spotting Ronyo, Marina, and Sam, she came to a skidding-stop. "Phew... Made it... Hey guys... What's up?..." It took her a few breaths to get back in the speaking habit. After all, she had just run all the way from her common room to this spot, and running was never part of her down-time activities.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane walked through the corridors of the ancient school. To be completely honest she wasn't actually sure where she was going. She had been summoned by Ron and had actually managed to get lost. She hadn't done that since her first year. She supposed she had the excuse of sleep deprivation and just over all non-level headed. If that was even a word, or words...Oh her brain hurt. After wondering for a while she heard familiar voices. It was about time. She turned a corner to see the rest of the Chimeras. "Hello. Sorry I'm late I was just getting a package sent off home' This wasn't a complete lie. Jane had in fact sent a package to her parents and the twins before she had gotten lost. Subconsciously Jane began to twiddle her thumbs and rock back and forth on the heel of her boot.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:17 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Erik Meredith|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver stepped lightly into the hallway, her fingers still neatly intertwined with Erik's. "Darius. He's my best friend." She said, clarifying who the boy was that she was planning on dragging to the next music club meeting. She blinked wondering if it was weird to have a best friend who was a boy. She quickly shook the thought away though, telling herself it didn't matter because Darius was and always would be her best friend.
OOC:...

Love interest: Erik maybe? yes? I think... Most definitely

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Smitten
✔Status: With Verily McHalen.

"Oh, okay," Erik said, a little concerned. What if he tried to move on her? He frowned, then shrugged. Smiling he took Verily's hand in his own. "So Ver-Bear, should we head to the common room now?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:39 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Erik Meredith|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver heard a strange tone in Erik's voice and glanced at him to see a frown on his face, but before she could ask about it, he was smiling and asking her about the common room. She blinked in surprise at the nick name. She wasn't sure if she liked the nickname, but she wasn't going to say anything until she decided on it. Instead she smiled and nodded. "Yeah lets go." She said sweetly, leading the way towards the Ravenclaw Tower.
OOC: *exit to Rave Common Room*

Love interest: Erik maybe? yes? I think... Most definitely

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Smitten
✔Status: With Verily McHalen.

Erik smiled and nodded. He was unsure of the nickname, due to how she responded. He would try it again later and see if she had the same reaction. In the mean time, he let her take over the walk and simply enjoyed her hand in his.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:52 pm
James Machlachlan
Third Year Ravenclaw

Great. She was late. Of course James would be the last to arrive. It was just the matter of telling time, a task that was nearly impossible with the antiquated thing she kept stuffed in her pocket. Perhaps if she bothered looking at it, it would do her more good. And of course there were the stairs! Three years and the girl still detested the stairs. Sure she was up in the sky, far away from the cares of the ground, but it was such a pain to get up there. The Ravenclaw understood why Muggles had those weird contraptions. What were they called? Lifts!

Hurrying her pace, she quickly joined the group. Perhaps she could blame something other than her lack of a good watch. There weren't too many clocks in the school, and it was Saturday, so there wouldn't be anything signaling that one class time had ended and another had begun. At least, not until later tonight when one of the upper level astronomy. It was just so hard for her. Especially when time in general made no sense to James. For all she knew, time could be made up. There were so many ways to tell it, but none of them seemed to help her at the moment.

She smiled apologetically at the group. "Sorry, I lost track of time," James said, twirling a strand of hair in between her fingers as a form of comfort. "I really need a better watch."

{OOC: Sorry for taking so long. I haven't been on my computer since last Thursday.}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Third Floor Corridor/ Honeydukes passage entrance

Seeing everyone gathered up Ronyo smiled and was glad they could take the next step in being Chimera and also making sure there was not a repeat of last summer. After today they would all have a way to communicate with each member of the club much faster than an owl from a letter and even a bit faster than a patronus message. He moved over to the statue and took out his ash wand in his right hand as he made sure everyone could see him.

"Alright pay attention now, this could be life saving information should anything happen to the school," Ronyo tapped the statue and then spoke the word, " Dissendium," The statue slid to one side and revealed a passageway that looked a bit tight but then it was a secret passage not a comfort passage, "Alright follow me and light your wands if you fill the need, Sam you'll go in after me so the ladies don't have to be paranoid about a guy crawling right behind them. The one time when ladies first may not be the chivalrous act," Ronyo chuckled a bit as he moved down to the tunnel and began to crawl his way through the passage.

User Image

{Exit to Honeydukes}

((OOC: No worries at all))

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Downtrodden.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam quirked an eyebrow when the secret passage opened and Ronyo started explaining to them. He shrugged and followed suit, slipping into the passage. "See you on the other side ladies."

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces