Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:52 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Tamake-Sempai
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
I answered you in the TP Shop ^^

this action is not permanent so please be patient...

RAGE...
i want mah soverign...

-.- Exactly why it was removed in the first place...
No one listens... or they do, but they never learn rolleyes

2 suggestions then
1- suck it up
2- make the armor digion restricted so they are harder to obtain, problem solved.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:30 am
I have... "sucked it up"
You're the only one still trying to do it so not as much of a problem as in previous years lol  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:33 am
Um how come Zar got Deltamon who may become a restricted and me and Zadoc don't get our Dinohyumon who may become limited?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:30 pm
yoyoyo

i am asking about this
Why can't we digivolve our chaosmon again?? it stated here we can digivolve him to mode
http://dma.wtw-x.net/dexchaos.shtml

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:44 pm

This will be a warning to for all those who comment in the TP shop. If you have the URGE to make a comment to an artist or an order then PM or POST it here.

Ultiamte chaosmon....hmmm, I assume it can be Digivolved normally because it follows it evolution path.

It is the same with Arukenimon. She can DNA into perisamon, though she can simply digivolve into that form.

I don't see a problem with this unless you were attempting to Digivolve Sleipmon into UChaosmon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:48 pm
crying I want ChaosGallantmon CM mode, and since it's a Mode I should be able to Mode Change it. Karan said cause it's only for ChaosGallantmon, but supposable it doesn't have any DNAs. So it can't be achieved by Digivolution, but Mode change should be allowed. Sorry if I don't make much sense.  

Cuevas_506

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:13 pm
A tamer should make that decision before making the request. A tamer is unable to Mode Change Reosemon Burst Mode into Ruin Mode because those are regarded being the same level.

Mode change is like Digivolving; just like changing Daemon to Robes. If you attempt to Mode Change it back, the action cannot be undone.

to get Chaos Gallantamon CM, you would need a dark Gallantamon.

Gallantamon - Modechange-> Gallantamon CM

ChaosGallantamon - Modechange -> Chaos Gallantamon CM

but if the user used their Gallantamon and changed it into their Core mode, it isn't possible anymore. (Refering to Rosemon Example)

--------------------------

*Note for everyone: Make sure to review the DTI list to avoid conflict of a Digimon excising. If it has not been listed, then it cannot be officially used yet until posted.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:15 pm
Put ChaosGallantmon Core isn't a Mode Change. It's a Digivolve, and it's on the list as Core Digivolve. So maybe that is incorrect cause it's not a Mode Change. More along the lines of a regular Digivolution.  

Cuevas_506

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:19 pm
dude the only other way i see now is by unexpected dna a ChaosGallantmon C with a gallantmon CM or a chaos gallantmon and just hope we would be able to get it  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:20 pm
Im Windspirit
A tamer should make that decision before making the request. A tamer is unable to Mode Change Reosemon Burst Mode into Ruin Mode because those are regarded being the same level.

Mode change is like Digivolving; just like changing Daemon to Robes. If you attempt to Mode Change it back, the action cannot be undone.

to get Chaos Gallantamon CM, you would need a dark Gallantamon.

Gallantamon - Modechange-> Gallantamon CM

ChaosGallantamon - Modechange -> Chaos Gallantamon CM

but if the user used their Gallantamon and changed it into their Core mode, it isn't possible anymore. (Refering to Rosemon Example)

--------------------------

*Note for everyone: Make sure to review the DTI list to avoid conflict of a Digimon excising. If it has not been listed, then it cannot be officially used yet until posted.

glad you agree with me  

KiroMishima
Crew

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:21 pm
Both actions are considered evolution items.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 pm
crying By god two mods against a child...  

Cuevas_506

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:23 pm
levelnight20
Um how come Zar got Deltamon who may become a restricted and me and Zadoc don't get our Dinohyumon who may become limited?

Still unanswered, or is it answered. I don't know because I was shopping  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 pm
@ Night: I'm not aware of your problem. sweatdrop What do you mean?

@Christian: There isn't anything wrong with abiding by the rules...you only feel liek you are being attacked because the restrictions we are bringing up are keepig you away from getting the Digimon you want.

I think you are exaggerating our roles too, if I were an ordinary tamer, would you respond the same way? There isn't any need to because I AM like any other member of DTI. confused We're only looking out while GW is away, if not nothing would be resolved!  

Im Windspirit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:30 pm
crying I know, but Gallantmon Crimson Mode was taken out of my reach cause of my inability to read before posting! And now this one has been taken out of my reach.  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games