Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:51 pm
OOC: Hmmm.... I'll have to wait on Hojo to post first methinks, 'twould be unfair of me to burden him further with an animal rights activist ranting at him, as much as I would want to dispute the Mutant chocobo line as Dawn. Ah well, that can work as well... Poor LIMV, his first post and already swarmed by the eccentricities of the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:16 pm
Hojo put a hand to his head with a heavy sigh. This was getting to be too much for him. He liked to work alone and he absolutely HATED having his labs comprimised by outsiders.
He only payed a dark look at Alina's back-- as far as he was concerned, anything they'd done together either scientifically as colleagues or romantically meant nothing. She was another Lucrecia to him, just part of his work. But at least the Lucrecia expiriments had produced some results, unlike his relationship with Alina. Clearly the woman was not nearly so dedicated to her work as Dr. Crescent had been. Or perhaps Alina merely lacked the peculiar attraction to older men Dr. Crescent did {he suspected her of being involved with Dr. Valentine as well as his son Vincent} and was less free with her bed. In either case, she was nothing.
As for the rest of the crowd, he cursed and pondered how to handle the situation. Mildly sociophobic, Hojo cursed himself for not quite having the words.  

LifeStreamInMyVeins

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:51 pm
III causally sniffed about the lab. The great man-being had arrived yet she didn't care. Pain,gruel,sleep, repeat. It had all blurred together in her mind. The on-going cycle had been broken. The new man-beings acted kind. It was a new wave of feelings and actions that swept over the cub. What could she do, nothing. Just react to the environments changes and try to better herself. and The one who smelled most like her new friend seemed most humane to her. Perhaps, with her around it meant no pain.... III limped over to the man-being breathing in the smell of the being's clothes in broken hopeless whines. She recalled the sounds she heard the great man-being yell in agonizing tones which pierced her ears and scared her shattered soul. Her jowl cracked open, She felt sick going against the great man-being.
"H-HELP M-MM-MEEE!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:10 pm
Hojo blinked at III. It DID speak. And relatively well, too. Didn't mean it should be out of the cage.
"Put that thing BACK in it's contaiment, Saerenna." He commanded the assistant. "You never should have let it out to begin with. While I commend you for noting that it is now capable of speech, it does not need to be...rewarded for such an act. Now put it away like a good girl." He waved his hand dismissively. "I will examine it later."

He turned his eyes to Dahry, seeing only a failed scientific opportunity. Her patronizing tone did nothing to please him and the fact that she so childishly pointed the blame at his assistant only added to his irritation. He snorted derisively.
"Did you have a nice chat with Alina?"  

LifeStreamInMyVeins

Morhighan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:43 pm
Morhighan floated in her containment tank.
She had her legs crossed and her hands were holding them at the ankles.
Her eyes were closed as she drifted through a half-awake state; her white hair moved about her body.
Since she had been used for the Jenova project instead of the "Alukah" Project, her hair had bleached itself.
She had stayed in this position for several days; never moving a muscle nor opening her eyes.
However, her eyes shot open when she heard a sudden, unfamiliar voice from outside on of the lab's doors.
They were a radiant green from the mako that had been injected into her body since she had been captured.
She stirred herself in to a vague awareness, straightening her legs into a floating, standing position.
She leaned slowly against the wall of glass that prevented her escape, looking around. She was always alone except for when the scientists pulled her out to run more tests and see how her species were affected by the Jenova cells.
"If only this body were a bit more powerful..." 'Morhighan' mumbled. She looked down, then clutched her head in sudden pain.
Her normal conscience would awaken if she didn't rest...
"Damn..." she muttered, folding herself into a ball by hugging her knees to her chest.
It was too late however, for the dementia filled Morhighan's conscience to go back to sleep as the normal Morhighan's conscience resurfaced.

Morhighan blinked at her sudden wakefulness.
Was it time for a check-up?
She didn't know. Most of the time she just fell asleep, or oddly enough was dragged into unconciousness, so she wasn't aware of the time or how it passed.
Morhighan crouched inside of the tank until she floated to the bottom.
Her hair fell over her eyes and she became unanimate but for a single, red stained tear escaping the mass of hair and floating upward through the substance of the containment cell.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:06 pm
Chills decended down Dawns shoulder's, filling her with an untold feeling of dread as the Professor entered the room. Kuroi squawked indignantly in her arms protesting his restraint and the presence of the new and belligerent human. Dawn quieted the small bird distractedly, still shaken by Hojo's presence for some reason she couldn't name, some feeling of foreboding. She didn't often get such a sensation but when she did...

"...Somehow a mutant chocobo got in here..."

"Hey!" Dawn snapped. "Kuroi is a perfectly healthy and ordinary young chocobo, he is simply missing several of his feathers due to his harsh infancy in the wild and... and..." People are staring aren't they?... Dawn thought to herself, feeling a flush creep into her face. Dawn turned with shock to the cry of help from III and stared at the pitiful creature with something akin to horror at the animal's degenerated condition. At Hojo's cold dismissal of the bedraggled beast and orders to return it to a cage that Dawn cold tell at a glance could hardly humanely fit a creature half III's size, something within the young woman snapped. Drawing herself up to her full 5'6" height and stared wrathfully at the scientist.

"How can you confine that poor creature into such a tiny space, it can't even stand up or turn around in there much less get an appropriate amount of exercise, a young animal like that needs to get out and socialize! That sort of abominable treatment is horrific and even the most base organism deserves better than that, much less a sentient bieng which can SPEAK! It belongs in a cage no more than you or I!" She challenged, her fury giving her strength that burned away any misgivings she'd had about any further involvment with the scientist than merely being in the same room as him.

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:32 pm
"Yes, sir." Saerenna humbly replied, taking Hojo's repremanding without protest. She walked over to III, about to take it back to it's cage when the lady with the mutant chocobo launched into a rant about the rights of an experiment. She almost hesitated, but knew that she had messed up too much already and feared for her job. And she was worried that losing her job after learning so many of ShinRa's secrets could mean losing a lot more than a source of money. She had heard the rumors about former ShinRa employees never being seen again, and wasn't about to test that rumor. Maybe she should have gone into a different deparment. Like the Turks or something. The scientist tugged on III's collar, "Back to your cage." she told it, then leaned forward and whispered to the wolf, "I'll give you extra food if you don't cause problems."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:08 pm
Hojo's thin black eyebrows rose several millimeters above the frames of his perfectly round glasses.
So...she was one of those prissy little ethics nuts? Hahaha, he'd heard her snobby, misinformed rant a thousand times. She was merely ignorant, did not under stand the sacrifices and trials for the sake of advancing the human knowlege. Her angry words passed right through him and his expression was one of cold pity. He might have looked down his nose at her, except that he was a bit shorter than she was, with his slouched posture and slight frame.

"Who are you to tell me what I may or may not do?" He leered. "You are an outsider, unwise in the scientific field. Your opinion is without value." He sniffed disdaifully. "It is none of your business."

Perhaps she would like to see what happened to the last person to try and stop my expiriments... He smiled to himself and the rooms temperature dropped a few degrees. "There are many, many boxes in that little room...and poor Vincent sleeping all alone. Perhaps some company could be devised..." He said under his breath, shooting a degranged look Dawns way from under his wild bangs.  

LifeStreamInMyVeins

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:21 am
Meru just listioned to the converstion going on just looking at the crazed sciecntist maded her skin crawl "man now I know why this guy is so creepy" she thought at the same time feeling creep bad for poor III as well. Afther hojo muttering something about boxes and this vincent meru just shuddered a bit "okay guy is a major CooCoo bird" she muttered under her breath enough for nobody to understand her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:28 pm
Morhighan removed her head from the side of the holding tank.
She touched her forehead in a delicate manner, then frowned.
She hadn't done enough damage enough.
Of course no matter how hard she struck her head against the wall, it wouldn't be fatal to her, even in her current state.
"I'll get out," she hissed under her breath to no one in particular.
"Even if it means I have to bash my brains out to do so."

Her right fist was met strongly with the glass.
Her left hand, which she soon balled up, and her head soon followed it.
The bodily collisions continued to meet the glass, with no avail.
She growled obsceneties under her breath, still continuing.

"Hojo, let me out of this damned cell you infuriating mortal!" She yelled with the last of her strength, collapsing to the floor of the cell.
She had succeeded at least, in breaking her nose, but it was healing fast.
Not quickly enough, however, to prevent it bleeding.

Her reasoning for this was that they would eventually have to clean up the mess that she had created, she would try to escape.

((eheh, Morhi cracked. crying sweatdrop ))  

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:32 am
Fenrir and Garm who had quietly faded into the background with the appearance of the scientist in charge (they'd heard some creepy stories about this guy back at HQ) listened intently. They jumped however to see the wolf creature speak. Their eyes fixed on the scientist, Hojo... that's right, the brief said his name was Hojo.

They winced in perfect tandem as Dawn went into fair berserker mode on the guy. If she wanted to help the creature this was not the way to do it... Romulus and Remus obviously liked the creature even though their attempts to make it's acquaintance at this point had been ignored.

When the first scientist approached the creature and began tugging on it's collar the wolves approached her threateningly from two sides, gruesome fangs glinting in the light. Fenrir and Garm chose this moment to run some interference. Coming up on either side of Dawn they each took an arm.

" Now, my dear, don't raise your blood pressure, remember what your doctor said," Fenrir said solicitously. They then picked her up by the elbows and began beating a retreat. If half the stories where true about this Hojo guy she might end up his next experiment.

" Come now, we never finished our meal and I'm sure Vaizel is worried about us. Truely you wouldn't want to cause him undue anguish would you?" Fenrir continued his monologue, hoping Hojo wouldn't remember their faces when the reported tomorrow for duty officially. They of course would find some way to free the creature (making it appear to be a complete accident naturally) but now was not the time, and the didn't want to involve Dawn. They were Turks... but they did have some morals, and besides the wolves liked the creature. And if the wolves liked something, that settled it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:28 pm
Hojo could not help his smiling as the Turks attempted to remove the fanatic from the room with hastily laid-on charm and physical strength. Blasted Turks were good for some things. So long as they kept their noses where they belonged and were not in the business of sleeping with the staff. Not that Hojo was at all attatched to his staff-- he'd learned his lesson by now.

"Thank you, gentlemen." He said with false politeness. "Good to see you're all on top of things."  

LifeStreamInMyVeins

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:31 pm
No sooner had Dawn realized the man she was talking to was, no doubt, of the opinion she did in fact belong in a cage, and the cold reality sunk in that he was stark raving mad, than the twins stepped in. She bit her lip and sucked in a shaky breath, realizing that a strategic retreat was in order. "Ah, yeah, let's find Vai..." She agreed, barely daring a glance back into the lab.

OOC: Dawn knows shes in over her head, I was planning to post this yesterday but got side-tracked (I am SO overwhelmed with messages on DA right now sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:19 am
Alina was bemused in her own thoughts, pondering what she had done wrong as a mother that had made her daughter begin to turn towards her father, but knew it was only the child's need for acceptence, and despite the woman's affection and praise towards her daughter, it was something she couldn't do anything about. She was drawn from her internal reverie to notice a young man wandering about in circles muttering strange things to himself. Blinking and pushing her glasses up her nose to scrutinize the young man, she approached him. "Excuse me sir, but... are you looking for something?"  

Tanya Knightmage

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces