Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

"That's the problem Sarah. What do we do if he change into the creature that Claire describe?" I took running down the hall trying to figure out where he could be.
"He's in the storage room." I shot a few more guards along the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:57 pm
User Image
Sarah sighed. "If he changes...we'll have to kill him." she answers. "It's been the same for me and George. If i ever do mutate, i want to be killed. but that hasn't happened in all this time so i doubt it will happen." she says  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image

"Lets just hope that we can get to him in time before that even happens."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image
"Yeah" she said and followed her. The guards kept coming and coming. "Damnit! I'm running low on ammo" she said and reloaded her clips.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:37 pm
((is lost and no clue what to do))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:59 pm
((just come in with zandre, he is in an armed, vehicle he stole and the guards are attacking them and stuff. Sarah and Rebecca went to get Steve and Sarah is going to have her ig dramatic capture moment soon))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:26 pm
(That would be good but we are waiting on Steve oh and Happy Halloween everyone whee )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:16 am
((Hey guys sorry for the hold up. Been spending time with my sibs I miss them don't see them often during sem... ))

User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve was crawling and clawing at his flesh, as he tried to fight the transformation. His eyes were going from red to normal, and his body was expanding and retracting. I... will not be... a monster... he muttered. He reached for his lugers, and remembered that Claire gave it to him, in exchange for his Uzis. Claire... he breathed, as he continued to crawl.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 pm
George had gotten intot he vehicle with Zandre and was taking his time on the roof sniping guards from distance as Zandre kept driving George never missed a shot but still he reloaded and cursed more often than seeing some one he shot fall to the ground dead. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image

"We better hurry." I reloaded my guns as I was running low. We ran down the hallway that lead to where Steve was at and there he was crawling on the floor.
"Steve are you alright?"

(Its alright I think all of us have been busy)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image
Sarah followed she stood next to Rebecca when she saw steve. She saw the spikes and the way he crawled, she didn't move, and after a while said "I think he's..." she didnt finish her sentence.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

"Yeah he's changing....What do we do Sarah it would seem that he's fighting it..."I felt so helpless as i felt like I couldn't do anything to help.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image
Sarah sighed "He's sane enough to fight it. That's good. If he can fight it off for now we can keep him safe untill we can find somthing to nutrilize the infection so it will be less painfull." she said "but guards are allready after us, we will need to be quick"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

"I agree but we can't take him now or else he will harm us and we can't take him in the tanker. We would be putting everyone at risk for being attack."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image
Sarah sighed. She looked around. "If he doesn't attack us, maybe i can go find a nutraliser for him. If you try to stay here. But i don't know the layout of this place so i don't know if they can trap you or not." Sarah was trying to decide what to do.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff