Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:19 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
If only. D: They're pride contest wins, so they both need one. He's heading that way on purpose and makes more sense if they're done at the same time. Since Alunta's not so independent that she's broken off from her father and traveling alone.

Ice said she's willing to try AIM RP'ing. Or we could...Just add Kuvak into the end of it? Perhaps someone heard of a lost cub somewhere and they can meet up with Kuvak at the end, because Alunta's not sure where she last saw him? That way, all the fun stuff is done and we're just waiting on a conclusion. 8D
That or a second RP where she gets lost, again? xD I can see that. Strange new world, she'd want to explore it.

If I remember correctly, JRP don't really need to be about the first arrival to the pride. If a lion has been accepted and has one rp in the pride subforum, he can be certed into the pride's cert.

But anyway, let's just do it like you were saying! XD

Sata can go look for her in the jungle then and they meet up with the father a little later. ^.^

Do you wnat to start or should I?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:45 pm
So long as it's called a JRP?
I was told it needs to be a RP with proof that they joined. I'm rather a**l about keeping events all organized, anyway. I'd do a JRP, whether I had to or not.
-facepalm- Reminded me I never wrote one for Thenia, yet.

Can you? I'm getting lazy, again. xD So forgive me if I'm a wee bit slow. I should have tags updated within a week in all shops, but, yeah...Lazy. Games are too distracting.
This will give me time to tell Ice I'll need her eventually.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:00 am
A RP where they are clearly already in the pride is also proof that they joined... For pride members I've been especially eager to start RPing I've started a bunch and then used the first finished one as a JRP.

And also tag for Mogami smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:33 pm
Well, if Mogami wants to cut out Kuvak, that's fine. Ice is only here a few times a month, looks like. More inclined to believe you two than the one who told me otherwise. So....Thanks? That is a much easier system. Muuch. gonk

-has no tag, as she's finding it hard to stop playing a game- I've missed this game. Going to try in between battles, though. D:

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:16 pm
Mogami
Would you be interested in finishing this RP minus the fling?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:23 pm
Boudaihobbit
Mogami
Would you be interested in finishing this RP minus the fling?

I'm so sorry! I didn't add it to my list right away so I completely forgot about it. *added to the list* I'll get to it asap!  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 pm
Mogami

Tag for Kuon!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:29 pm
Tag finally after dropping off the face of the haitus world. :3. <3  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:42 am
Mogami

End!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:11 pm
PLOT SPAM TIME!~

Subito~ Question mostly when you say he's taken I'm gonna assume he has a mate yes?

Gunju~ How would a cub napping plot sound? ninja I did have a plan to use one of my own leopards to do this cubnapping but this boy is to tempting to not offer the plot. Plot idea: A male leopard will come and ask him to steal three cubs for him to bring back to the place he stole them from as well as swear protection to him so that no one goes after your boy for stealing the babies. twisted

Gebhuza~ NINJA RP? Kibwe is the leader of his clan in a different ninja pride would be interesting if they where rivals or they became allies knowing that neither one of them would win. Something kinda like this. XD

Kuon~ I want to offer a mate up for him so bad but I don't think I have any girls that would really fit him not to mention none would be interested in the Ela. ;.;

Anii' Samra~ You interested in her joining a pack? i have two girls that would love to have her as a pack sister. XP Thulani and Vivu

Tallak~ Sibling rp? twisted

Alt line girl with no name~ Mostly a friendship plot idea? Nurunia has had a bit of a rough life her mother tried to ear her on more then on occasion when little and her father finally snatched her and ran away from his crazy mate. She got lost from him during some event(dunno what it is yet) so she extremely lonely and needs a friend she won't be sad or depressed its not in her character she always looks on the brighter side of things and always strives to make other happy if she notices they are sad. She will be going to the PL (She's OOC accepted already) and has a mate waiting for her though she doesn't know it yet. XD

I think I'm done now. XP  

Pink Myth

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:51 am
I really need to update the plot thread... and the journal... and the horde pic. X'D

Pink Myth

Whee, so many things!

Yup, Subito has a mate (IC, they're still getting to know one another) and he lives with her odd family (a bunch of small predators). xD

Gunju: Oh, cubnappings are fun (for him, lol). He'd take any chance to cause mischief but he'd probably try to double cross your boy in the process as well... ^.^' Of course, he might never get the chance to do that.
Stealing three is a bit much ahah - he'd probably have to two trips into the pride. Or carry one on his back... mmm.

Kuon = <3
I need to play my ginger more.

Anii: Not right now. She is one of my few female rogues so I want her to be free for a while. But your girls are lovely!!

Tallak (I'm considering a name change actually xD): YES! I forgot, your boy is staying with dad, right? Tal would probably love to hear more about the pride!

Rihn: Yes, a friend is lovely! She's pretty confident and independent so she'll take good care of Nurunia. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:04 am
Mogami

Subito - Aw already I thought he had been just had to make sure. XP

Gunju - You can say no to the plot. XD I might be willing for it to just be two cubs but its hard picking just which two or one that will go since each one holds a different meaning to the colony. @.@;

Anii - I think my two girls can do rouge rps so if you ever wants rpness I'm totally up for it. XP

Tallak who will be named changed! - Yes he is is yours not? >.>; I don't know if the cubbies could do rogue breedings if he's not staying with the dad. We might have to wait on this one.

Rihn - That sounds awesome!!

Tama - friend to Nurunia too? XD  

Pink Myth

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:29 pm
Pink Myth

Gunju is totally up for that plot. XD We just need to figure out how he'd meet your boy so they'd talk about it. Maybe Gunju can be parading around with a cub that clearly doesn't belong to him... 8'D

AHHHH, I forgot Gebhuza before! (I LOLed so hard at the video, I'd completely forgotten about that scene). I love enemy/rival plots where the guys have some form of respect for one another!

Tama still doesn't have her JRP completed but I'm working on that. XD

Tallak (he'll probably keep his name but I might still change it to something more nordic) is staying with mom but that doesn't really matter as Fenja is staying at the borders of daddy's pride at least until they're all adolescents. So the cubs that stayed with dad will be visiting often. (if you ever want to do some mommy rp before she leaves that's cool too)

Okay so far we have:

Gunju x _____
Gebhuza x Kibwe
Anii x girl/s!
Tallak x purple brother
Rinh x Nurunia

Any preferances for a strating point? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:20 pm
Well I still have some details I need to flesh on for the Gunju plot. Actually I was thinking Dume would get word about your boys skill the approach him or a leopardess does asking for his help already knowing Dume and have already ploted to take the cubs.

I would REALLY REALLY love some Nurunia rp so I'd say that's at the top of my list!

and then the Gebhuza and Kibwe is next I haven't played him forever and I like this plot idea between them. >w<

ALSO! On the possible momma rp I'd love some!! Maybe we can do a family rp? >w<

WD are the last on the list but still very important! I have a few others rps with them going at the moment but Vivu(white one) really needs more attention so if you want if can just be her and your girl. >w<  

Pink Myth

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:12 pm
Pink Myth

Sorry! I had to work this weekend and I was completely exhausted for the past few days.

I keep forgetting to give this link! 8D

And I thought about something fun! My girl is super confident but she is irrationally scared of thunder. So it would be kind of interesting if later Nurunia got a glimpse of Rinh's weak point after they become friends.

Also, definitely up for some ninja rp next and a lot more ahah!

And....... new addition!!!

User Image  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas