Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

Ok, did Everybody know her? She looked at the dented blade of her sword and frown slightly. "Hey, that wasn't very nice." She muttered.Sarah slid her foot over and slid it back to her. She stepped on the dent, letting the hilt come up off the ground slightly. She quickly picked it up. She looked at the dent. She sighed and grasped it. Bending it back to normal, her hands getting slightly cut from the pressure on the blade, but it healed almost instantly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:56 pm
Sidney looks over too Crimson. "..Stop it. Dont hurt Sarah!" she said, as she was in her knee. "Wesker! Stop it! why are you doing this?!"

Alice was behind Crimson, following him, as she looked over too Wesker. "Wesker..." she raised an eyebrow, "If it isnt you...Ofcourse.." she rolled her eyes, and then looked over too Sidney. "Come on, get up please." she said, as she picked up Sidney up.  

Mini Tsukino

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:08 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker looked at Alice. "Well, if it isn't Alice," he growled. He didn't answer Sidney.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:17 pm
User Image

S looked at another girl who'd entered the scene. Her name was Alice, from what Wesker'd said. She sheathed her sword and watched them. Listening carefully to pick up what was going on.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:18 pm
Alice raised an eyebrow. "What? You was too bored, you decided to kidnap, Sidney's sister?.. Ahh, that is soo you Wesker, Always experimenting, on others.. Why..why" she sighed, as she rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:40 pm
User Image

Sarah stoppped. Kidnapping? When was she kidnapped...wait, Alice said that Wesker kidnapped her...was that possible. Yes it was possible, but, was it true? In her mind she'd went over all the past things she'd heard. From the experiments, from Sydney, Zandre and the others. Even things what Wesker himself had said. About her memroy...he didn't intend for her to lose it...but it was a bonus? Ok, not cool. She'd been told to not work for him, to not follow his orders...but she couldn't. She was confused.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:55 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris followed behind them. With Claire and Rebecca, and Leon behind them. He had to stop to fight off another experiment also so it took him a bit longer to find them. Chris hurried and followed after Alice. "Wait-" He cut himself off once he saw who all was there. Wesker, Sydney, Sarah, Crimson,Alice. His eyes narrowed as he stepped infront of Claire. "Wesker..." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:59 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"I didn't 'decide to kidnap her' as you put it," he said. He turned when he heard Chris. "If it isn't Chris," he growled.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:04 am

User Image

Chris glared at Wesker. His hand gripped his gun tighter. He glanced at the others in the room and saw Sarah. "Rebecca...make sure she's alright." He told her without taking his eyes off of Wesker.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:08 am
User Image

Sarah looked at yet another person to come onto the scene. This time many more than one. Three. Her eyes stopped at one of them. She looked...familliar. Then the man, Chris, called her by...Rebecca? She'd heard that name before. But couldn't remember how. She hated the feeling of not knowing, of not being able to remember.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:17 am
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson smiled sinisterly. While they talked he planned a suicide in mind... “Chris, Take Alice and everyone out of here, I am a monster, a terrorist (Prototype!), blow this place up to hell, its okay.” He said and he smirked... “Good bye.” He said; “I’ll hold Wesker of, while you escape this building and installing the bombs or something.” He told Chris. He then ran towards Wesker, his blade hand ready to slice. When he got close he slashed both his bladed arms towards him. “Time to die you ********> He shouted while he attempts to slash him.

((I am not leaving this rp, since Wesker can't be killed easily, why not burn him, my char does his mind stealing thing on Wesker and when the building collapse Crimson Survive well kind of, is that Ok everyone? I planned that since they arrived in London.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:35 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker kept his eyes on Chris. He narrowed his eyes at Chris. His hand went to the Eagle, but he didn't draw it. He started dodging Crimson's attacks. He was still watching Chris. After a dodging several of Crimson's attacks, he sighed. In a second, he was out the door and in the hall. That room was too crowded to have a real fight.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

{{You said it yourself. Wesker can't be killed easily. He'll survive too. And what's with destroying all the Hives?}}  

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:09 am
((This will be really awesome, Wesker And Crimson both Arch-enemies well i guess not its up to you man, wonder who will come out of the debris first, and this will be fun, Wesker will continue on being the cannot be killed boss, my char will just consume all the information about his power and after that collapsing building, and we love being a pain in his a**.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:16 am
{{Not if Wesker kills Crimson first. xd That is, after all, if Chris decides to listen to Crimson and go plant bombs. Wesker and Chris are more of arch-rivals than Wesker and Crimson. Chris'll probably want to kill Wesker himself.}}

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:31 pm

User Image

Chris watched as Wesker evaded Crimson's attacks. Then he was gone. Like a flash. He turned around and stepped out of the room. He understood now. Too crouded for a fight. Wesker was right about that. Too many people too close together made it easier for others to get hurt. But he doubted that was Wesker's reason.

His gun was still in his hand, and even now. He managed to shift infront of Claire. He didn't want her getting hurt in this fight. But Chris still didn't take aim yet.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games