Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:46 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris shrugged. "I don't know. But i only know what they tell me. Said she destroyed some parts of the Hive a while back. Actually they knew alot about her. But the ones who knew her most. George and Zandre, had been taken to Umbrella also. Well i heard Zandre, helped bring her in." He said and took another drink.

"Hey, i wonder if she has a file?" He asked. Being in B.S.A.A they did have access to curtain files about incidents and such. "Oh, they said she could heal like you could to. And i'm not sure how long she's been infected. Hopefully" He stood. "She has a file that could tell us more." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image

"Ok my mission is done almost they are in there you take the men out with you and kill any that may try to exit my life marker will end if my heart stops beating if I take too long come in after me." He smirked as He entered the room with Claire and smirked shooting the doctor in the room and aiming for her.He noticed Rebecca."Well you're that infected girl am I right?" He pulled out his second gun and put away his other one."Make one move and I will shoot at everyone here." He turned to Claire."You tried tapping into our computer? That is a crime penalty by Umbrella is death."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:59 pm

User Image

Chris heard gunshots. He pulled out his gun and rushed inside the tent. He aimed at Drake. His eyes narrowed. "Yeah. Well so is Kidnapping." He said. Sarah'd been kidnapped, and no doubt Jill had too. He lowered his gun at Drake's threat. But only slightly, he wasn't about to risk everyone here dying. "Destroy the files. The documents. They're on the computor. Not memorized. Do that. And let her go free." He said. Trying to negotiate.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:31 pm
Alice heard gunshots as she ran behind Chris. She pulled out her gun, and looked towards Drake. "Okay, What do you want?" Alice said, looking over the files. "Hmm.." Alice looked over to Chris, and then back at Drake, as she grabbed her gun, and aimed at Drake. "You know, i am really not in the mood, so i can just shoot you right now. You know.."  

Mini Tsukino

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

Leon returned to the group, he had received new information from an informant in the Hive. "I still have news. That and my fears have been confirmed as well. Zandre is fighting Wesker. Everyone listen up and I'll explain everything I learned." He saw the guns being pointed around. "Looks like it's a bad time."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 pm

User Image

Chris smirked when Alice had joined him. "Now i sugest you get your a** out of this tribe." Chris said his grip on the gun still firm. He slowly shifted so that he was next to Claire. He glanced at Leon. "Yeah. Bad time." He said his eyes locked on Drake.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:42 pm
Sick heard the gunshot but didn't go check it out. He know that they got it. Loading a clip to his pistol as he hear movement then put on a silencer and fired off three shots. Two in the chest then one in the head. The only thing that he saw was a logo on to their vest. "Let's get this party started" He said in a calm tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 am
User ImageKurama stood in front of Rebecca's cot and used his body to shield her from any possible threats from this b*****d in front of him.
"I won't let you hurt Dr. Longin any more than he already is."  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:55 am
Alice looks over too Leon. "Well they there, Leon." Alice winked at him, still pointing her gun over at Drake. Alice looks over claire. "Chris, dont let nothing happen too her.." Alice said, and then looked over to Drake. "Like he said. Get your A** out of here Now!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

"Heh you honestly dont know me then.Back up is needed I guess." He smirked as the hooded man busted in knocking down Leon and Chris then stood at Drakes side as the other men from Umbrella moved in."Continue this and we may just send this tribe into war all we need is Claire and the Umbrella files you have any files that leak will create a end to everyone here."the hooded man held out a machine gun aiming for Chris as Drake aimed at Claire.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:11 pm
Alice looks at Drake, as then she smirked. "Well basically you dont know, who you are messing with.. "Alice raised an eyebrow As she ran towards Drake, and made then she grabbed both of her shotgun, aiming at the Machine gun, as then she aimed it closed, and shot a bullet towards the machine gun, making it explode, how could it explode with just one bullet? Alice had it covered, she slided Coins inside of the Bullets, to make explosions, for the Zombies, but she was going to needed it, for other then Zombies, As the Machine gun exploded. Alice made a back flip appearing infront of Claire. She saved both of her Shotgun in her holsters, and then grabbed her gun as she aimed it at Drake. "If i were you, I would not mess with me. Or my friends...I really dont like your Umbrella..Members, Get out of here.! Now!" Alice said, getting serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
The man in the hood grabbed her shot guns throwing off the robes."Heh well we aren't normal ether." He smirked to Rebecca."So surprised it was me?"

User Image
Drake quickly grabbed the computer and flipped into the doorway the soldiers now blocking the way."Kill them now." The men started to fire at the girl.He growled."I wish we didn't have to do this,they remind me a bit of the others I've helped." He thought of something the smirked."Ehh they were going to blow my head off what do they care?" He continued walking along the bloody halls.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:26 pm
((Im not Rebecca. XD. Im alice. xD And you cant grabb the shotguns cause Alice shot the bullets already))

Alice looks at the bullets. "I so wish i had my powers now!" Alice said, as then she grabbed her hand gun, shooting at the bullets, making the bullets crash. "Ohh please, Why dont you just come over here and fight? Not just send..Member here... your Pathetic, Dude.." Alice smirked.

Sidney starts to hear Gunshots as she rans over too them, She looks at a men with a robe, Sidney grabs her head with her hands, as she squeezed her hands, the ground started to shake, as rocks came out of the ground, all of them flying towards the guy with the robe.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:38 pm

User Image

Chris stepped infront of Claire. After he'd gotten up by the robed man. He wasn't going to let them hurt her. His eyes flickered to Sydney. Who'd appeared. She...had powers...like Alice? He fired back at the Umbrella Men. Luckily he was wearing a vest. Good ol' bullet proof vests. Bullets still hurt, but they didn't do damage. Like getting shot with a paint ball gun.

He kept shooting at the men. They wore vests also but some got shot in fatal places. He made sure he covored Claire. "Stay behind me Claire!" He told her.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image

"Well Krauser its time we destroy this village detonate the charges give it thirty minutes." He smirked as they both started to run.

User Image

"Very well." He set something on his PDA and smirked."But we could easily kill them." He smirked

Drake kept quiet and continued running.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces