Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie walked silently, her feet not making even a sound. When Dominic was sent away, she watched him go still silent as ever. His smile did nothing to comfort her. Not this time. Not when he had only just been warning her of his mother, and now... now she would be forced to walk all the way to the Ravenclaw Tower with the woman. Alone. She wasn't nervous. No matter what kind of reaction Mrs. Montague brought out in her son, the woman didn't scare Grace. Her insincere smiles meant nothing to her, she was just curious. Always the Ravenclaw that she was, she had to figure out how everyone around her worked. She liked to know how they thought and what made them tick. She bit back a snarky remark when her parents were missing. She highly doubted Mrs. Montague had any idea what it was like to watch your parents murdered right before your eyes and do nothing to stop it. Not easy was an major understatement of how she felt even now, almost 2 years later. Still she held her tongue and said nothing for now.

Her thoughts paused as the nurse went off on a tangent about Dom as a child. Briefly she wondered if that's what he wanted. Why he liked be around her. Did he just want to fix her? She shook her head slowly. Gracie wouldn't let a few soft spoken words poison her mind. She seemed to have missed part of what the woman was saying while she had been lost in her thoughts. Her.... taking care of her family? What did she know about taking care of anyone? She barely... actually she didn't keep herself alive. She stopped right there, in the middle of the staircase and crossed her arms over her chest. "If you honestly think that I would ever in my lifetime take your money and leave your son then you are sorely mistaken." She shook her head slowly. "Your money means nothing to me. Your son means more to me than all the money you could ever get your hands on. You can't pay me off or make me go away." She easily slipped past the woman, sliding farther up the stairs. She paused and turned around to face her. Bright eyes scanning her slowly. "And... good luck trying to scare me off too Mrs. Montague."

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:46 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝕸rs. 𝕸ontague

𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
User Image

Cold, steely eyes flashed in the face of fire with surprise, the metallic gaze was hammered iron hot, but now it was left to temper and cool. She hadn’t wavered in the slightest and as her eyes narrowed to thin, warning slits, and her lips twitched into a tight line, she had to control herself. The young Ravenclaw had bared her teeth, and Mary-Louise wouldn’t have been surprised to hear the rattle of a tail to go along with it. She wanted to growl, she wanted to sneer and frown and stare, but she forced herself to smile so sweetly. Sugar coated, but poisoned.
”I understand,” she lied gently. ”You’re young, naïve; the world yours. I may not concede with my son’s barbaric nature, but, I will not sit idly and watch you demolish his life.” She said simply, almost covetous.

”Run along now, dear. Enjoy these last months, mon cher, nothing will be the same after.” She smiled like a promise, but her eyes sharpened like a threat. She held her gaze against Grace’s for a few deliberately long moments before she turned on her heel and departed down the staircase. She supposed she could have given the girl a note to excuse her for being after hours, but after that display—ha!

[[Exit]]

╔═══════════════════╗
Grand Staircase
Past midnight
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:16 am
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie almost laughed at the idea of this woman calling Dominic barbaric, but she kept her mouth shut and just smirked with amusement. She watched the nurse walk away silently, her last words ringing in her head. Nothing will be the same after? Gracie hadn't a clue what she meant, and that worried her. Silently she turned and headed back up the stairs to her common room, now walking silently. She truly didn't get the point of all this. She and Dom laughed and had good times, and were happy. What was the point of ruining happiness because of blood. In the end, it was all just the same thing. it was all just blood, and she would know a lot about that.... given her condition in life. She sighed and rubbed her temples before sitting down on the stairs. She wasn't to worried about being caught out past curfew. She was out past curfew everyday anyways, and she was right near her common room anyways. Sighing and leaning back, she looked up at the ceiling. Life was much to complicated.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked to the stairs, then stepped up a few before turning to the First Years yet again. "Well, here is the Grand Staircase. Try and remember our path, because you all have classes tomorrow. Good luck." She started up the stairs, ready to curl up in bed and sleep for several hours. The teen took the simplest path to the correct corridor, hoping the young Gryffindors would be able to find their way in the morning.

UT
f
HARACTER
{Exit to Seventh Floor Corridor}

FIRSTIES TO THE DORMS! WHOOT!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall Entrance -> Grand Staircase

This main staircase was probably the fastest way to get to anywhere in the whole castle. If David knew a faster way he would have taken it however he didn't. Why couldn't there be there were so many stairs...? Not that it mattered what mattered was getting to their common rooms on time without penalty. Although I'm sure on the first night nobody would care if you got caught up in the great hall.

"So long as the stairs don't move on us we'll be fine." David told her. Making sure to pay attention to the stairs moving he walked all the way up till he reached the fifth floor. "Here's you're floor Shayna." he said. This was where the two should part. He would see her in class tomorrow and probably for breakfast in the morning thought so it wasn't so bad. "You better head off to your common room." David told her wishing she didn't have too."I'll see you tomorrow morning." he added with a smile.

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna followed David up the stairs nervously. She didn't like these stairs... And she was hoping not to get moved from her original path if they moved. But as they reached the fifth floor she turned towards David with a sad look. She didn't want to leave now. But she didn't want to get into any trouble... She sighed quietly before wrapping her arms around him to give him a good night hug. "I guess so... But I don't want too... But I know I have too..." She said pulling back a little so she could reach up to press her lips gently against his.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Grand Staircase

David could tell that Shayna didn't want to leave. He didn't want to either. Wrapping his arms around her he put on a smile for her. Giving her a goodnight kiss after a few seconds he let go. "Don't worry it won't be long until we see each other." he told her. "I love you." David said. "Have a good sleep." he added after that. Man he hated curfews.

With: Shayna

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:06 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna nodded as David explained simply that they would see each other in the morning... She sighed softly before blushing slightly. "I love you too David. I'll try. Have sweet dreams. And I will see you in the morning." She said before starting towards the corridor and entrance to the Ravenclaw common room. She turned to look at him again before finding the door and exiting. Her hand seemed to be tracing the necklace again.

(Exit to Ravenclaw Common Room)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:49 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Grand Staircase

“I will.” David replied as he watched her head towards the fifth floor corridor. He waited for her to leave the staircase before going anywhere. He had to wait for the stairs to change anyways. When she turned to look back at him he smiled at her. Once she was off to bed David headed up the moving staircase to the seventh floor. From there he would get to the Gryffindor common room. Man was he ever late to get back there.

(Exit to Gryffindor Common Room)

With: Shayna -> No one

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:21 pm
User Image
User Image

God ßłεss υs everyone. We're a ßяøкεη ρεøρℓε living under ℓøα∂ε∂ ℊυη.

And it can't be øυтƒøυℊ♄т, it can't be øυт∂øηε, it can't be øυтmαт¢♄ε∂, it can't be øυтяυη.

Jayden had soon made it inside, still hand and hand with Newlyn. He smiled at her. He hoped to cheer her up because she missed the game. He didn't know if he would be successful though. He knew she was disappointed about missing her house win, but at least she got to see her star seeker catch the snitch. "So how has your school year been going? I haven't gotten to see you as much," he asked her. "I definitely missed you." They were both soak en wet now. The rain was pouring all over the place and it was definitely hard to not laugh.

God sα√ε υs everyone. Will we ßυяη inside the ƒiяεs of a thousand sυηs?

For the sins of our ♄αη∂s, the sins of our тøηℊυεs, the sins of our ƒαт♄εяs, the sins of our ƴøυηℊ.

And when I ¢ℓøsε mƴ εƴεs tonight, to sƴmρ♄øηiεs of blinding ℓiℊ♄т.
                                                Like mεmøяiεs in cold ∂ε¢αƴ, transmissions ε¢♄øiηℊ away.
                                                Far from the ωøяℓ∂ of you and I, where ø¢εαηs bleed into the sкƴ.

The Forgotten Weasley

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Former Slytherin
Detective
Grand Staircase

Being a former student had its perks, and being a former Quidditch captain also had its perks. Thankfully enough people still remembered Ronyo and were happy to point him towards a few possible locations for some of the people he was looking for. Moving up the Grand Staircase to the third floor Ronyo was looking to start at the clock tower courtyard. Besides a few students thinking they saw the Hufflepuff Ronyo was looking for there was a sensation coming from the area of the courtyard Ronyo could not shake. He had little contact with Ada so her scent was not known to him and he only had the briefest opportunities to try and figure her out through his sixth sense. Still something was wanting him to check the courtyard first and right now he wasn't about to ignore a hunch no matter how odd.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:45 pm
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bradley crept down the staircase, his eyes watching for any sign of Ghosts or Prefects or even worse, Professors. He was not used to breaking rules, especially not ones as important as curfew. But it was a romantic idea, and so he had written Tobi a note to sneak out tonight and meet him near the kitchens. "I just hope we don't get caught." he whispered as he moved down the dark and shadowed Grand Staircase, past the sleeping portraits, all the while looking around, hoping to avoid being caught. His school bag hung nearly empty on his shoulder - it contained two blankets - a sign of his plans, yet not even Tobi knew exactly what was on the schedule. Just to the basement, and then the kitchens. After that outside and we will be good, for a while. he thought as he looked around and left the Grand staircase behind.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image
Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

User Image

Jer walked up the stairs, intent on using one of the school owls. He hadn't seen Kenny in forever, and the Slytherin wanted to talk to his brother. Besides, he hoped Kenny was doing all right. Though, judging from the fact that the younger boy was going to probably be in Hogwarts next year, he'd see him more often. He wondered how the kid's new family was treating him, and hoped it was well. Otherwise, he had a feeling that Steffi would find out and murder the offender.

-------------------------------------------
State: Walking along
OOC: Closed convo between me and mc2. Please PM if you want to join.

And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Updated Uniform]
Company: Classmates

➳ ➳ ➳

Thermos to smuggle coffee with me from the great hall: brilliant!

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna had managed to convince her Dad to send her, her own thermos which she had filled with coffee. Her plan was to go to the common room and study. She adjusted her bag of text books, parchments, and quills, and let out a sigh. It really wasn't that she minded studying, it was she was tired of being seen as some problem child of Gryffindor house. She got decent grades. She rarely-if ever- spoke back to professors. And it wasn't like she was the type breaking curfews or pulling pranks. Sure she spoke her mind too much-maybe... and there was that detention in Astronomy class first year but it wasn't like it was entirely her fault.

She frowned as she thought about her meeting with the head of her house and wondered if he actually owled her Dad and mentioned that detention... there'd be no reason right? In theory he should already know. She was heading up the stairs when she practically bumped into the person in front of her, "Sorry," She said quickly, "My mind was somewhere..." She trailed off as she noticed it was Jer. Well, that was awkward.

User Image

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:22 am
User Image
Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

User Image

Jer wasn't exactly paying attention when he ran into someone on the stairs. Or, well, she ran into him. It took a moment for the blond to realize the person, and he nearly swore. He'd been having such a good day, too. Rolling his eyes, he crossed his arms. "Cor blimey, what'cha doin' runnin' inta people on th' stairs? Could've had meself a nasty tumble, there."

The Cockney boy then blinked as he recognized the device in her hands. Well, he hadn't seen a thermos in a few years almost. Came with living with a pureblood family that rarely had muggle objects in their house. "'Choo go' a thermos for, pearl? Ya look like ya goin' ta up workin' like the bobbies do. Unless that's where your mind be a'. Goin' ta study a bi' or sonethin'?"

State: Walking along
OOC: Closed convo between me and mc2. Please PM if you want to join.

And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items