Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson Head glared at Chris, his cold gray eyes notice Chris going to draw his gun. Rolling his eyes he glared at him. "Hey, you know I have a Swiss Army Knife and I can still hurt someone with it, so better be careful before you get hurt." He said then he looked towards the debris. “What happened here anyway,” He asked but he did know a bit of the infection and Wesker, he captured a girl and he seduced and flirted with her so she would tell him information he got a few then he killed her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image
(btw not talking about Chris when i say those two)
"I honestly dont care! Who are you both before things get ugly!" He glared to the two men.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

"No who are you before I do something everyone here will get hurt for." He said then he glared at the hunter, rolling his eyes he took of the sweater and he wrapped it around his waist really fast, he showed them his marks. "I told you I am Richard, or who I was before the god damn infection came, I am not Crimson Head." He said and he slowly turned into his Crimson Head Form until his voice was Deep and Scary. "I would run if I were you, because I can kill that stupid hunter in just one minute or maybe thirty seconds."
((That hunter is in deep s**t.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:59 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris eyed the two and then the one who spoke to him. He rolled his eyes. "And i'm the one with the gun. And i can shoot faster than you can run up here and stab me." He said and folded his arms. "Plus, i've got a copter full of people, all armed and ready." He said. Which wasn't much of a lie. Rebecca was still unconscious but the rest, they were ready if a threat came.

As the man mutated a bit. Chris quickly drew his gun. He had it ready and aimed in seconds.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

Drake put his arm in front of Chris."Continue your search I got this." He smirked motioning the hunter to stand a distance away as he looked back to the man."Listen to me I dont care what you are you stand down or you're dead!" He started firing both hand guns at him.

User Image

From behind a boy stepped out." Hey...Chris was it?" He held a assault rifle which was unlike someone of his age.He pointed to a hole in the wall."Thats a good way to get around them if need be..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson Dead was smirking sinisterly his eyes raised while he dodged it his arms cross while his body turned into his Crimson Dead form. "No you don’t, many fought me and they all have fallen before me, you bastards don’t even deserve to live, I lost a girl I loved because of some guy who held a gun, I became this monstrosity because of Wesker, so I stand against Survivors and Him, I lose my care for both sides long ago." He said then he slashed the bullets and he ran towards Drake going to slice him in half. "I would kill you and your pet Hunter in just seconds so run away so I can kill that hunter." He said while he attempts to slice him or punch him in the face using his super strength.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:40 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre disappeared and reappeared in front of Crimson Dead, Parrying the blade on his arm. "Give it up. I get tired of constant violence nowadays. I almost got my a** blown up and you all wanna try and kill each other!!" He knocked Crimson back and rested his blade on his shoulder again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image

"Bring it on!" He used the viruses power to jump over him the ran knocking him past Chris."Get going!" He got up readying for him to come out of the newly created hole."You hate humanity just for a misfortune of yours?"  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

"Bad idea you b*****d," He said then he pushed Zandre back with a lot of force. "Yes but I have other reasons, and I do like my Crimson Dead form a bit," He then roared as the sign he was getting more angered. "You were the one who started it, well you all actually, did I want to fight you yes, but was planning it later, but you go ahead drawing your gun at me just because I started to become my zombie form." He said while running then he made a smirk after that he vanished and appeared behind him punching him on the back. "Just Give up and let me come with you, I would find Wesker kill him then kill those who stand in my way as I will take over possibly if someone did change my mind, but like I said I show no care for humanity long ago, so not even a girl who would wouldn’t care about me being this monstrosity will stop me from doing what ever I plan on doing after this." He said standing still waiting for another attack from one of them or both of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:04 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre laughed. "Your like a bad soap opera. You think you can take on Wesker? Good luck. I tried it. In fact our fight led to the destruction of this piece of s**t Hive." He put his sword on his back. "Though I guess I've made quite a mess of this place huh? Name's Zandre." He disappeared. "Zandre Armageddon." He said as he reappeared behind crimson, Desert Eagles point blank aimed at his head. "Now Calm your a**."  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image

"If you want to take down wesker stand down.I am a officer of Umbrella, I could always look into our mainframe for Wesker." He sighed putting his gun down but not dropping his guard.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:09 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris stepped back, closer to the helicopter. Then he heard a voice, a voice of someone young. He turned around. " Thanks kid, but i got people in there. I'm not leaving them alone." He sighed and stepped up to the helicopter. "Leon, if we need to fight, make sure Rebecca is Okay, she's been unconscious for a while now." He said to him.

Then he stopped when he heard the man's name. "Wait, you're Zandre?" He said. " Four-eyes zandre? The one who betrayed his friends at the desert?" He asked.

((no one else is posting just chris xp i'll go get Alice maybe twisted ))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:16 pm
(Im here! Sorry razz )

Alice got off of the Helicopter. "Wow.. people fighting already?! We just got here.." she rolled her eyes. "Come on Sids!" She said, waving too Sidney to come out of the Helicopter. And then looked over to Drake and the others. Alice looks over to the Hive all destroyed. "Woah.."

Sidney yawns. "Wow, we are here already?." she said wiping her eyes. "Whats going on here?" she sighs looking at Alice then at Chris. Sidney looks over to the hive. "Oh..my.. Its all destroyed.. ..Sarah.. What happened?!... Where is Sarah?! We need to go look for her,now!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson Dead watched as Drake lowered his gun, “Good.” He said then he held the gun and he threw it away, "Fights over you imbecile." He said then he slowly turned normal. "Now then," He said then he went towards Drake and he extends his right hand which on the wrist had a mark, he was planning on shaking his hand and nothing more. He then rolled his eyes. "Shake my hand or I would kill everyone on this location, and I will kill Wesker my self." He said. "Now why aren’t you working for that pig Wesker?" He asked.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:34 pm
Alice raises an eyebrow. "Okay, did i just saw, That dude. transforming, to an creature to a human?.. Hm, he must be one of the Wesker's experiment.." Alice then sighs. "Did i just heard him saying, something about.. If he dosent shake his hand, he will kill everyone in here?.. Yeah. I want to see him doing that.." she shook her head. "Come on, why dont we go introduce ourselfs.." she asked and looked over to Chris and Sidney.

Sidney looks over too Alice. "Umm, Sure. But wait, i kinda am scared of that dude.. hah." Sidney looks over too him. "But, we must find my sister.. I really want to see her." she sighed. "Come on Chris.." she said, as she followed Alice, over to them.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff