Welcome to Gaia! ::

rp naruto

Back to Guilds

basicaly the same thing as the name 

Tags: naruto shipuden, rolp, naruto, naruto rp, gaara 

Reply the dbz/gt rp
Naruto Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:04 pm
i watched them bicker about this than said "how about this sakura sleeps in the other tent away from you naruto and ill keep watch for the night those ninja are bound to find us soon" i said to them  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:09 pm
Naruto rolled his eyes " Whatever. Just don't get yourself killed."  

Rocker_Princess9483

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:11 pm
Sakura nodded " I'm sure that wasnt the last of them " Just be carful and get us if you hear anything, don't you dare leave us out of the fight ^^"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:22 pm
"sure no problem" i replied to the both of them  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 pm
Sakura said Goodnight then went to her tent  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:27 pm
Naruto was silent because he was pouting and shuffled his feet back to his tent mummbling under his breath  

Rocker_Princess9483

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 pm
the night went by pretty smoothly until i seen a shadow in the forest not moving i looked back at both tents activated my sharingan got up than walked towards the shadow with a kunai knife firmly in my hand as i got closer the shadow started to move away from me in a flash i disappeared than reappeared behind a man it was another one the ninja from before the man immediately spun around and clashed his sword with my kunai i jumped back a few feet than threw the kunai at the man he immediately deflected it into a tree with lightning speed reflexes i thought to myself "hmm hes incredibly fast looks like i have to up the ante a bit " i than pulled out 10 kunais and jumped into the air than threw them as hard as i could at him he immediately deflected them all into the trees around him he smiled at me than said "your gonna have to do better than that kid heheheh" i merely just smirked than the man said "your a cocky little brat arent you ill carve you a couple lessons into your flesh" he said demonicly but as he tried to jump for me he couldnt he was stuck in the same spot he than said "WHAAAAT!" than said "YOU SNOT NOSED BRAT! YOU PURPOSELY DID THIS DIDNT YOU!!" i than said "your not such a smart shinobi now are you scum heheh i think this is now the time to end your life" i said to him i did some handsigns than said out loud "DRAGON FLAME JUTSU!" huge flames than began to follow through the wires attached to the man at an incredible speed next thing you knew an explosion so huge and loud lit up the dark sky as the man screamed in pain i than said "heh pitiful.." as i turned to walk back to my camp the man was standing behind me i than said "ngh.. how" i looked back at the spot and there was no body left behind i turned back at him and before i knew it i got blasted through the trees around me i than yelled out in pain "AGHHH!!" as i hit the last tree and landed on my hands and knees i merely said "oww that hurt" as i got up and recovered quickly from the impact the man than said "ha played you for a fool you little brat but ill give you this you are pretty tough and clever"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:00 am
Naruto appeared beside him and grinned " What happened to telling me when you got into a fight "  

Rocker_Princess9483

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:22 am
i looked at naruto very sternly than said "stay out of it naruto this is my fight i was just stupid to have let my guarrd down" at that i reactivated my sharingan and dashed at the man with great speed he than said "oh please this again hahaha ok come on you little brat ill rip you apart!" at that i than threw a smoke bomb in front of him as it exploded all around him making it unable for him to see i than jumped high in the air than did a handsign as a paper bomb exploded right behind the man sending him flying towards the ground he than said "ack! why you little you had that mixed in with the other kunais from before" he quickly rolled over and pointed his sword side towards the air expecting me to attack him with a kunai the smoke still covered him as he did this i than did a few handsigns quickly than the chidori formed in my hand the chirping noise was so loud you could hear it miles away i than yelled out in anger "RAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! CHIDORII!!" i burst through the smoke ontop of him and clashed my chidori with his sword the sword than began to crack and he noticed it and tried to push me away but no luck i burst through the sord as he yelled out "WHATTTT!!!!!!??? NOOO!" my chidori burst through his chest like nothing killing him (que victory music xD) i breathed in and out hard as i pulled my hand out of his chest than looked at naruto than said told you i could handle myself  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:28 am
Sakura stood beside Naruto shocked  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:36 am
naruto smirked " Alright , you proved me wrong."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:40 am
for the first time in a long time i smiled feeling accomplished at what i had done than said "alright how bout you 2 get some more rest its almost daybreak and you guys will need the rest"  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:45 am
After you just took on that huge fight? I don't think so, you & sakura go get some rest you need it because of what just happened , if you don't rest for tomorrow you won't be helpful on the mission from the exhaustion and Sakura needs to be rested and keep her chakura level high she will need it considering she is the medical ninja in the squad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:23 am
"naruto knowing you youll fall asleep im fine my chakra will be recovered by daybreak go ahead and get some rest" i said to him  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:24 am
Naruto sighed in frustration " Alright , " Him and Sakura went back to the tents  
the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games