Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke's eyes went wide. "THE BUILDING!" He shouted, remembering. Tori was still in there with Aya and Lucy while a Huge horde of Crimson heads were coming towards them, Tori doing her best to repel them. "We have to help them!" Kyosuke shouted.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:33 pm
Dan wanted to make him forgive him for almost killing Kyosuke so he gave him to Barry and Dan went ahead to kill them and save them ASAP he ran as fast as he could still low on blood from the former fight he followed the sound of gun shots and wend through the doors to find all the crimson heads he yelled duck and shot hundreds of lead spikes out of his hands piercing anything standing and then crushed the head of one remaining Crimson head then Dan passed out from using to much power  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:37 pm
(( Red, edit, they are on the ground floor, right behind the front door which is locked ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:40 pm
((alright done))  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

Sarah ran up to Dan, using great speed,when he passed out. She knelt by him. He was just passed out. She put one of his arms around her shoulder and lifted him up as best as she could.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:45 pm
Ray met up with her up there feeling bad for shooting him down and stuff and started to talk to her about it hey um im sorry i shot your friend down i just kept pulling the trigger and shooting him up i didint mean to hurt him only to stop him you dont hate me do ya? he said waile sharpening a knife waile walking waile she is carrying him with a sharpening stone  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke got off of Barry, limping slightly as he said, "Well, lets barricade this door with that large steel Drawer Set, and get some sleep... I'm sure nothing else is in here." He said as he yawned, pushing the locker in front of the door as he went over to Tori and Aya. "Hey girls... I'm sorry for the things I did, My infection was making me do things.." He said before heading to one of the medical wings, putting his 10 foot bloody sword on the wall beside his bed, he lied down, utterly exhausted.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. "No, it's alright. You just wanted to stop him. I know that if you have to hurt someone for the best, sometimes you have to live with that fact." She said. Though, her example wasn't for his best...for her best. For her survival. She sighed, shaking off the memory and started to walk carrying him.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:03 pm
here ill take him Ray said taking Dan from her you can go go sleep ill make sure hes alright ok he said with a smile taking Dan and carrying him to a room and setting him on the bed sigh i wish i wasn't a Tricell member but i have to do what must be done Ray took out a needle and took a blood sample and then injected him with something there we go sleep well Dan cause your in for a rude awakening he said in an evil way  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:25 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at him. She sighed. "Sure...i guess so." Sarah said and started to walk back down the hallway to Barry and Kyosuke. She saw Kyosuke go walk off. Probably to rest. She looked at Barry. "I'm going to go lay down. I'm exsausted. I'll be in the room by Sydney's." She said. Super tired and exsausted from all that she's been through.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Barry shook his head and said ill get some rest too lord knows i need it Barry went to his room and closed the door behind him Barry sat on his bed looking at the picture of his family Barry preyed for his dead family and then cried knowing that he wasn't there to stop them from dieing Barry thinks about the time where he had the chance to kill Wesker with that bullet to the shoulder he could have finished him there but he didint and if he could go back in time he would kill him hands down and stop this hell from coming to earth and ruining everything Barry blamed himself for the apocalypse everyday and thats why he be leaves that he deserves to suffer in it Barry layed down on his bed and shut off the light going to sleep....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image

Sarah stopped as she headed down the hall. She wanted to go find Zandre and see if he was alright. She didn't know how long she'd been unconscious for, and she didn't know if he was alright. Barry said somthing about the roof collapsing on him...but she couldn't help but worry. She hated this clueless feeling.

Sarah really hated it. She stood there in the hallway, tired as hell, but wanting to go find the others and what was going on. She leaned on the wall and sighed. Looking up at the ceiling. Closing her eyes for a second only to jolt awake.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:55 pm
Ray bumped into her in the hall carrying a silver case he looked at her as he dropped something out of his case quickly closing it and running away before she could say anything about it but acciedently leaving a vial marked cure #1 and he was gone  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:01 am
User Image

Sarah stepped forward when someone bumped into her. It was Ray, but before she could react. He was running away. Her red eyes picked somthing up on the floor. She bent down to pick it up. Cure #1. Her eyes widened. How did he get a cure?! Didn't Chris say somthing about Barry having the vaccine with him? She held the vile tight in her grip and started to run after him.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:06 am
the sound of a heli on the roof landing was heard from above but everyone was to beat and tierd to wake up but Ray was in it already leaving with the case of experimental cures when he opened it and saw one was missing he almost dropped a load in his pants crap now the set is useless i need them all in order to see the full effects.. he said oh well i guess ill say there was only 5 to begin with who will know the difference but me he took out a walkie talkie Mr.Miller yes i do have the samples well it turns out theres only 5 not 6 no joke im serious alright then good bye he hung up and flew away  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games