Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

kemenlith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:49 pm
^ No, I don't really laugh and when I do, its kinda creepy.... I think I've lost my soul stare ....

< I will know only true happiness when I have an unlimited amount of money to buy manga, food and anything else I desire and no one in my life will annoy me. (The last part isn't meant for you guys 3nodding .)

V Thinks that this is either A) the perfect life biggrin , B) Not the true way to happiness stare or C) No way in a million years will this happen. scream  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:53 pm
^Er... all of the above? Sure, it would be great to be able to buy whatever you want, but it would be sad being alone. Especially without rabid Sephiroth fangirls around you. And Fangirls are persistant!

< Ish a fangirl. xd A rabid fangirl. xd An obsessive fangirl. xd AN INSANE SEPHY FANGIRL!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!! *cough cough*

V Would give me a coughdrop if they had one and were here.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:59 pm
^ Of course, are you sick or something?

< I don't mind being alone, heck, I could suvive almost a whole week with only one hour of human interaction.

V Finds this strange and pitiful in a way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:37 pm
^ Not really, lived with only my arguing mom and kid brother in the middle of nowhere for four years, and for the first two associated with people who had almost no clue about anime or roleplay

<>Is feeling much better now

V Wishes they could have a decently paying job and an anime store right next to it  

KiyaraSabel

kemenlith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:21 pm
^ Furry-chan!... and yes, I wish for that stare . Stop rubbing it in my face! scream

< Watched 'Airplane' and its still just as funny the first 20 times I've watched it! xp

V Has probably never heard of 'Airplane'.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:45 am
^ Is correct, I haven't.

< Is eating waffles. Good morning everyone!

V Wishes me a good...whatever time of day they post.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:22 pm
^Good...thursday... question ninja

<>Was bitten hard enough to draw blood by someone else's dog for the first time at work today. Also needs to have more lotiona applied to scaly, dried out arms.

V Will call Red tailed hawks Tobias to see if they will respond.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:32 pm
^ ^_^ Is correct.

< Got my acceptance letter to LDSBC today. Don't know if I'm going to go there yet. I didn't make BYU, so all I'm waiting for now is BYU Idaho....

V Thinks schools are either fun, or completely horrible.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:43 pm
^ There terrible! Unless you get teachers that have abit of your personality and you can take the classes you want, they just suck away the fun and your soul! Thy're a simulation of what 10% of hell would be like! scream

< Yes, I have had very bad experiances in my school days stare .

V Hopefully, has heard of Pink Floyds songs.... Hey teacher! Leave those kids alone! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:56 pm
^ Right

<>Has said song on a cd a teacher(VP actually) ruined by leaving in his desk for 6 months after confiscating and forgetting about it

V Considers this an outrage (the CD also had Orchestrated OWA if Pink Floyd isn't your thing))  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:49 am
^ scream scream That's awful!! NOT OWA!!!!! gonk

< My vice Principal STILL remebers me from elementary school. 'Cause, y'know, he was the bad guy, since in Animorphs, the VP was a yeerk.... Now, he has moved up in ranks, and is the principal at my brother's school. Hmm... Promotion+still remembers me+ alien= Scary. o.O LOL, JK! ^_^

V Thinks I might need some mental counseling. To see just how badly they think my insanity is, and scare them away! Muahahaha!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:48 am
^ Naw! my sister has ticked off alot of counselers causeing them not to ever want to see her again and luckily for me she doesn't live here anymore biggrin

biggrin

v Thinks a book should be written about the people of Jenova's Witneses. Hehe  

warwizardjerek

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:34 am
^ One person or collectively?

<> Has read almost all of the Animorphs books, and people not only remembered me, but both my brothers who went before me. "You must be another [insert last name here]." was a common phrase in my school years.

V Likes Dragons.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:51 pm
^ Is correct! ^_^

< Is also happy that I am not alone in the red-tailed hawk thing! After all, for me and a small group of friends, I WAS Bird-boy. xd !! Yay for slug-aliens!!

V Isn't surprised that my favorite playground object is swings. It's as close as you can get to flying, right in your own backyard! xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:57 pm
^ Nope! No surprise

<> Wish I had a swing somewhere near enough to be accesible

V Now knows why Saerenna and I are 'off our rockers' xp  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games