Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 pm

User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

Their words sometimes rung a bell for Nerissa, or they didn't. She could understand bits and pieces of the conversations happening, but was limited by her vocabulary. She tried to move her mouth in the way they did, but it was harder than it seemed above the water. It tired her out and made her jaw sore.

She brushed the hair from her eyes, looking up from behind the boat in awe. They were all so many different colors and their voices were so... monotone. The mermaid had never realized how boring the wizardfolk talked. Or rather, how they didn't speak in almost a singing voice like she did. While the language fascinated her, she wondered if she would develop that same monotone way of speaking if she ever managed to speak their way.

A rock flew at her, making her gasp and swim away frantically, deeper into the lake below the dock. They were surely aware of her now, she thought. The rock had startled her out of being careful. One of the students must have tossed it in by accident, not realizing it had almost hit Nerissa.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      and lurking by the Boathouse
                                                      avoiding rocks

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm

User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Blah

OoC: (())

Whoa! Raiden thought to herself. She was totally not expecting a confession of love so early on. She frowned, looking at the boys face wondering what he would say to it.
It might have been a little rude of her to spy on the other student’s conversation right now, but she couldn’t imagine herself intruding into it. There were already enough girls fighting over that poor boy or trying to give each other advice. Trying to add one more person to the mess wouldn’t help one bit. She put her soccer ball on the ground and began to pass it between her feet absently.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

As the two were walking, Cameron was jerked back by his hand. He turned around to face Daisy. "What?" he asked simply. He only stared at the girl while she explained why she and Caitlin were rude to each other. When she finished speaking, Cameron didn't know what to say, and he definitely did not want to make things awkward, "You like me?" was all he managed to say. He'd never been in a situation where a girl told him she liked him.

wearing
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:51 pm

User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Oh well I just did it.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

"Um...yeah I mean you are really sweet,"she said quietly as she ran her hands through her hair. Daisy looked down to the ground and bit her lip and just realized she might have ruined her chance to form something with Cameron. Her cheeks flushed with heat for a moment as she waited for his reaction. She really didn't want this to be awkward, but it sort of was. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

A small smile drew on Cameron's lips when Daisy told him he's sweet. "Thanks," he said before becoming more serious and letting out a sigh. "I just don't know if I like you in that way," he said slowly and awkwardly, trying to find the right words to say and piece it perfectly. He had, in fact, only met her on the boat, and they were still outside, waiting to get sorted.

wearing
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:04 pm

User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I knew it.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

"I understand we just met. I mean it is just a crush I don't even know if I really like you that way,"she said trying not to mean it in a bad way."How about we agree to be friends and if it is meant to be we let it be more than friends later,"she said as she started to walk towards the group again. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

It seemed like Daisy understood what Cameron was trying to say, and who knows, maybe she didn't really like him. They only met an hour ago, so if anything, it was probably just a tiny crush. He nodded in agreement to the girl's proposal. "That sounds great," he admitted with a smile before turning back around and walking over to the rest of the first years.

wearing
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:19 pm

User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Well this is better now.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy smiled as they walked back and looked at the group."I am sorry for the trouble guys. I wish that we could all be friends,"she said with a smile trying to be friendly. She wasn't really doing a good job at it so far so she didn't know what would happen. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:24 pm

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie watched the two and when it seemed it was mostly over she walked over to Daisy. "I was gonna say sorry right away but I didn't want to... er interupt, and I- I don't like crying." She paused "... Sooo What i'm trying to say is I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I just get a little excited about... well any kind of drama. And I may be a bit protective of my friends." She shrugged, a small smile on her face. "I'm sorry." She finished lamely.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled at Ada. "I can understand." She looked up at the sky. "I've always wanted to be able to fly." She said simply. "Not with brooms or anything, but with wings of my own." She paused, "To just jump up and leave everything.. all the hurt, the worries, the petty people... the past... just leave it all behind." She shrugged and a small smile grew on her face as she said, "Per volare è quello di liberare la mente dalle cose che fanno male il tuo cuore." She said simply. She knew her friend wouldn't understand what the quote meant, but for some reason she still said it. If Ada asked she would translate, but to her it always sounded best in the language she first heard it in.
User Image
OOC:...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:24 pm

I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Standing in line. WHAT'S On my mind: What did I do to her? WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Cameron, Not Daisy...
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin heard a splash otber than the one of the rock. She spun her head around, almost surprised it didn't snap. She saw the water moving, but nothing else. Great, she probably hit a merperson too. She tugged at a curl, trying to get her mind off of the incident. If she couldn't stop thinking about it, the Hat might put her in Slytherin. She pulled out her wand, bouncing the tip of the wand to the tip of her finger.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked at Gracie directly in the eyes. If she didn't apologize as well, he knew he would end up losing his temper and yell at her. No matter how much he tried to keep his feelings bottled up inside, he couldn't. He was the type of person who you did not want to make mad. Luckily, the blue haired girl stepped up and apologized to Daisy. Cameron turned his head, scanning the crowd for Caitlin. Where did she disappear off to?

wearing
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 pm

OOC: I'm off to bed loves~ Cuz It's midnight:30 and I'm tired Cx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 pm

User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Lalalalalalala
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: I am about to have to get off I a really tired.

"No no it is my fault. I am over sensitive, but I accept the apology even though it isn't really needed. I apologize for being rude to Caitlin,"she said an looked around."Speaking of her were is she,"she asked, but decided she would apologize later because she knew Cameron would want to go talk to her. 

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amazed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is so cool...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada frowned a little at Michelle's comment... it seemed so sad. She did want to be a mermaid sometimes, but not to escape... mostly so that she could spend all her time underwater. Her father had cast a bubble charm on her once, and she'd loved getting to explore the world under the water. It had been so cool, so beautiful, and so fluid. The way things moved under the surface made it all seem like a dream. She wanted the real world to be like that sometimes. To move so slowly, so calmly. It was so much simpler. Her eyes widened at the sudden change in language. "What does that mean? It sounded beautiful." Ada spoke two languages herself, English and Gaelic, but she didn't understand what her friend had just said. It was a beautiful language, but she didn't recognize.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))
I'm off to bed as well. I gotta get up in the morning to take my lil brother to Gamestop for the new Kingdom Hearts game.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:38 pm

I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Standing in line. WHAT'S On my mind: What did I do to her? WHO'S with me: Me, Myself, and I.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin found herself near the waters edge. Looking for a sign that something was in the water. She sat down, close to the water, but not quite touching it. Continuing to tap her wand, a purple spark flew out the end. Her faflce went red and she put her wand away quickly. Caitlin looked around, hoping for tjem to move on soon.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games