Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“It’s fine,” Jack continued. When asked where he was from he paused for a moment spacing, where was he from again? Wow, this was stupid why couldn’t he remember. He hated when this happened. Everyonce in a while when he was put on the spot he would just forget the answer to whatever question he was asked. He thought for a moment longer, oh yeah that’s right, “I’m from London. I’ve lived there my entire life, well at least on the outskirts of the city.”

He looked over at the boy Caitlin called Cameron wondering if he’d join them too.

((OoC: Sorry for the slow replies here as well. I'm trying to feed myself, but there's no food D :< ))

Feeling: Happy
Where I am: Courtyard
What I'm doing: waiting
Who I'm with: Nell, Gracie, Kyle, and Caitlin
Love interest: Gracie  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:43 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe looked around for her friend but she seemed to have lost her. She saw Gracie and Nell and thought she heard her name mentioned and worried that they were talking about her. She worried they were laughing at her but was to shy to go over and find out exactly what they were saying about her.

She saw one boy standing alone and eyeing every one up like he was looking for weaknesses. She wasn't sure she liked that but decided to go over and introduce herself, giving him the benefit of the doubt.

"Hi, I'm Cloe. You excited about coming to Hogwarts?" She asked Eoin.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:51 pm
Kyle Rowanoak
First Year
Unsorted

Kyle smiled when Jack said he was from London."I moved to London last year. I was born in the U.S and grew up in Amsterdam, Dad wanted me to attend Hogwarts when I turned 11 so we moved to London so we lived closer to the school. I live down the street from the lake of vicious merpeople, you ever been to that area?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:51 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Marina in First Year
Wearing
Thoughts: Where's Cloe?
Mood: Wondering
Friends: Cloe

Marina craned her head, trying to see through the crowd of students. "Cloe!" she called, searching for her only friend at the moment. "Cloe!" Being alone always made her a bit nervous, she was a natural people person.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Cloe heard Marina calling for her and waved over the heads of the other first years.

"I'm over here!"

She hoped the boy didn't think she was rude but she didn't want her only friend to think she didn't care.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah stood away from all of the other first years so she could keep her distance. She didn't really want to have a conversation with anyone because she really didn't know what to say. Hannah sighed as she looked down at her feet as she pondered how to meet some people. She really didn't want to go into the sorting without any friends.

User Image
Mood--- Shy/Nervous

Location--- The Quad alone.

"Thoughts" I wish I had the courage to talk to people...

User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Why I am I always surround by people lower than me...
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: I will have to go in 30 minutes I have a dr. Appointment

Daisy had her arms crossed as she looked around at all of the other first years. She hated that no one intelligent had walked up to her yet and to make things worse it seemed like her class had many muggles in it. When she was looking around she looked at the girl with blue hair and smirked.How horribly taky. I can't believe a parent would let someone do that to their hair. Probably muggle-born, she thought to herself. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:00 pm
Marina in First year
Wearing
Mood: Relieved
Thoughts: There she is
With: Cloe

Marina forced her way through the throng of nervous eleven year olds, making her way to Cloe. She was glad she wouldn't be standing around by herself any longer. "Hi!" she greeted enthusiastically. "I lost you in the crowd before."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

“I can’t really remember,” Jack replied, “I didn’t really get out that much aside from an occasional visit to Diagon Ally or whatever that hospital’s called.”
It sounded like both Nell and Gracie knew more people starting out than he did. It was his fault really for dozing off on the train while listening to his strange non-magical muggle music instead of meeting new people. His dad had gotten him a music player and a pair of headphones that continued to fascinate him. He couldn’t understand how they put people’s voices inside such a tiny little box without magic.

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Happy
Where I am: Courtyard
What I'm doing: waiting
Who I'm with: Nell, Gracie, Kyle, and Caitlin
Love interest: Gracie  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Cloe smiled at Marina. "Yeah, there was bit of a stampede there when the professor said we could go up."

She tugged at her collar again. The itchiness was really beginning to irritate her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Impatient

Wearing
OoC: ((Just in case it’s unclear, Raiden’s talking to Daisy. I apologize if it’s a little rude >< ))

Raiden’s eyebrow twitched from annoyance. “Okay that does it,” She said to herself. The look on that girl’s face was pissing her off. She’d tried to keep her temper under lock and key, but it didn’t look like that would last much longer. With her soccer ball under her arm she began to walk over to her.

“Hey you,” She called over to the girl with the condescending look on her face, “Do you have a problem or something? You keep looking at everyone like you just hate being here.”

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

samuxisxdead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:09 pm
This Post has been deleted due to the fact the profile is not yet pending. Please edit accordingly ~Spaz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:14 pm
Marina in First Year
Wearing
Thoughts: These people are crazy
Mood: Tired

"You got that right," Marina muttered dryly. "I almost got trampled in the mad rush. It was like there was a sale going on in Flourish and Blotts or something." She shook her head in exasperation and noticed a sporty looking girl trying to start a fight with a snobby looking girl looking down her nose at everyone. She admired the sporty girl's nerve, knowing she might have done the same thing. Seriously, how many blood purists could there be?  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Who is this annoying girl...
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

"Can I help you, because I don't have the problem, but I can help you,"she said in her snotty American accent. She sighed a bit knowing that she was in the presence of someone who wasn't as intelligent as her. Well this is what she thought of Raiden at first glance. 

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:21 pm

"Looks like drama is going down!" said Cloe. She'd noticed the sporty girl squaring off with the brunette, too.

She wasn't sure why (she'd never been accused of being observant) but she could feel the atmosphere changing, sweeping through the first years like a hot knife through butter.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Thoughts: Ooh...
Mood: Anticipating drama

Marina felt the tenseness in the air immediately. She'd been good at reading situations since she was very small, and knew a catfight would probably break out. Sporty Girl wouldn't back off, and Snobby Girl would probably start the "You low bred mudblood, how dare you talk to me" tirade soon. This was better then reading Witch Weekly. 'Bet you the sporty one chucks the ball at her," she murmured to Cloe.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games