Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:48 am
♫ Feeling: Actually Happy.
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: Not happening.
♫ What am I doing; Sitting
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin softly touched his chest and blushed. She could feel his heart beat. She remembered another song she had wrote for him, she figured this was the time to sing for him. She picked up his guitar and began to sing. When Cait finished, she looked to Sam, "I really do love you, there's got to be a million songs I've written for you...I can't get you out of my head. Especially now that you've helped me a lot.."

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:09 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Pumped.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam smiled and listened to her when she started singing him a new song. When the lyrics about putting a flower behind her ear popped up, Sam picked a flower from the garden and, with a smile, tucked it behind her ear. When she finished, he clapped. "You never cease to amaze me." When she said she couldn't get him out of her head, Sam felt a blush rise to his cheeks again. "Yeah. You're always on my mind too, Cait." He gently pulled her to him and kissed her.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔗hird Year, 𝔊ryffindor
𝔓arselmouth

Sprawled in the gardens, anyone from the castle would be able to peer down their windows to find the blazing blur of red hidden in the middle of the garden. The flowers climbed high above her, nearly hiding her form as she gazed up at the light blue sky while the gentle breezes skated down to play with the tulips and daisies that surrounded her. She stifled a yawn, and figured that whatever class she had just skipped had probably ended, and, she’d be safe to wander the halls again.

”Hiiiiissssssshhhhhaaa aahhhsssss saaashhh,” Cersei nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt the tickling brush of a forked tongue flicker against her cheek. Slow, soft motions gyrated her head to face the serpent that coiled close to her. ”It’s been too long… what?” She blinked, shaking her head. It’d been years since she last spoke to a snake, she thought it’d all been a dream.

”Haasssshhhh hisssssaaar shaaaaaath hasssss sithhh,” She whispered under her breath, lilac eyes flicking back and forth to make sure no one had heard her as she propped herself up and watched the snake slide over her red jeans.

”Hisssh haassstttttthhhhhh thaaashhh haa saaah shiii,” the snake continued as he slithered up her arm.

”Hiissshhh thaaaaaass haaasssshhh shathh hittthhhhhhh hissssshhhh aahhh?”

”Hiiiiisssssssssshhh shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thhaaass saathhh.”

://Translations:
‘It’s been too long,’
‘It’s been too long since what?’
‘Since I’ve found another like you,’
‘How long have you been here? In Hogwarts?’
‘For faaaarrrrrr too long.”

[[[Feel free to jump in and interrupt if you're bored. wink ]]]
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Hissing in
---------- The Gardens
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:12 am
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Shocked
And every color illuminates: Is she talking to that snake?
We are shining: Cersei (and the snake)
And we'll never be afraid again: Gardens

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn walked slowly through the Gardens, reveling in the beauty around her. It was peaceful here, with only the flowers for company. She had the urge to draw once more, and this seemed like the perfect spot. The second ear continued to walk, looking for something in particular to pique her interest. Then she saw it. An older girl, who she could vaguely remember having seen around school in a Gryffindor uniform, was lying on the grass, with a snake slithering over her and hissing at her. Even more shocking was that the girl seemed to be hissing back. Newlyn stared at the girl and serpent, mouth hanging open slightly. She had to draw this, to capture the moment. She dropped to her knees, already pulling out her sketchbook and the pencil which she had stuck through her messy bun.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:53 am

𝔗hird Year, 𝔊ryffindor
𝔓arselmouth

So enraptured, Cersei hadn’t at all thought to keep a wary vigil eye over her shoulder and peer around the garden. The snake weaved over her legs, meandering in the grass before it coiled around her arm and then deftly slithered up her neck, until nearly every inch of the serpent was wrapped around her flesh like a gentle scarf. ”Hisssshaaah saaatthhhhh rasssss haassshhh,” Cersei hissed, a deep, throaty and guttural sound slashed past her lips as she spoke to the snake around her, entirely oblivious to the younger girl that had rounded about to the gardens.

”Haaatttthhhhhhh thhaaaasssshhhhh saaaaahhh raasshhhhh hiisssssshh,” the snake cooed back to her, its flicking tongue grazing her chin.

At this, she gasped, confusion had been riddled upon her brows as she propped herself up on her elbows while she lay with her back against the grass to catch a better sight of the snake that approached her. ”Saaaassshhhhhaa? Hiissssshhhe thsssssssssssssii shiiittthhhhhh haassshhhh hiiiitthhh.”

”Hiissshhhhhaa siitthhhe. Riiisshhhhhhhthhh haatthhhssss.”

Cersei blinked, of course. This wasn’t just a snake, she realized, but a young python, and a mother, at that. Some pythons are known for actually constructing nests for their eggs, and some, never leave their eggs until they’ve hatched. She frowned immediately, but in the world could she do to help? She didn’t know.

It was then, now sitting up with the snake coiled around her neck and shoulders, she spotted a student, Newlyn Vass. She, didn’t exactly recall her name, or, her house, or, anything for that matter. The other girl was dressed simply, and without a single color of sigil to represent what house she was. But Cersei jumped to her feet, wide eyed and fearful. She hadn’t intended for anyone to find her, here, now, speaking in parseltongue.

She almost didn’t even know what to do. What to say. How to act! But the girl was on her knees, writing, or drawing, something, whatever it was, Cersei couldn’t see. ”How long have you been there?!” She wondered, and her voice cracked with the sound of panic.

://Translations
‘So… what is it that you want?’
‘I seek only one thing, revenge.’
‘What? I don’t understand, why?’
‘My eggs. They’re gone.’

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Panicking in
---------- The Gardens
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:19 am
When WE first came HERE,

Say my name: Embarrassed
And every color illuminates: Oh, she caught me drawing her...

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

Newlyn started, looking up with a blush at the older girl, who was now standing up and looking panicky, with the snake around her neck. The Hufflepuff stood up, a bit embarrassed but still wondering what on earth was going on. "Ah, sorry. I was just... Well... I saw you lying there talking to the snake and it was so strange that I just had to draw it and I promise I won't tell anyone about this just please let me draw you?" It all came out in a jumbled mess, and Newlyn went even more red, looking down at her feet awkwardly. She was a intimidated by the other girl and hoped she wasn't too upset, and that she wouldn't sic the snake on Newlyn. That would be bad.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And SILVER in our LUNGS.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:02 pm

𝔗hird Year, 𝔊ryffindor
𝔓arselmouth

She blinked, not once, not twice, but maybe a few hundred times in rapid succession. She didn’t know what to say, hell, she didn’t know what to think. Talking to the snake, she blinked again. Did the second year have any idea with what had just happened? No, it didn’t seem so. Her lips parted to speak but she was silent, even more so when she pondered just how well this girl could draw. She wrinkled her nose, she didn’t know what to do. ”Err--- heheh-“ Cersei laughed nervously as she ran her fingers through her hair. ”Yeah, I mean, it’s silly, but,

“I thought it might have calmed it down,”
she laughed nervously, glancing left as she spoke, because she was lying. ”Er—I guess I don’t care…” Cersei finally agreed with a sort of shrug, but the snake around her neck didn’t seem quite so thrilled.

”Hiiissshhhhhaaaattttthhhhhhh? Haaassshh hiiisssssshhhhhhhh hiissh shhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssss.”

Cersei blinked, the forked tongue flickered and hissed and she had to do all she could to remain silent and not respond. ”What’s your name, anyway?”

Why? Do you hide?

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Panicking in
---------- The Gardens
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:17 am
When WE first came HERE,

Say my name: Embarrassed
And every color illuminates: It really sounded like they could understand each other...

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F| S E C O N D Y E A R |

Newlyn stared down at her feet awkwardly. "Oh..." She was such an idiot, thinking they had actually been talking. She was so stupid. her father was right. "Isn't it your pet?" she asked curiously, glancing back up at the older girl, and tucking a loose piece of dark brown hair back up in her bun. She'd never really seen any snakes around the Garden before, so she'd assumed it was the girl's pet. "I'm Newlyn. Newlyn Vass. It's, um, nice to meet you," she introduced herself, still blushing in embarrassment.

And SILVER in our LUNGS.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:34 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Clutched under his arm, ‘The Bold Truth of Muggles’ glinted in gold lettering against the sunlight as he meandered through the garden. Cerulean blue eyes washed across the flowers as he trailed over the cobblestone path winding down the field. He’d been reading for hours, but as of late, his attention had been distracted. One girl, he recognized from his year, was hidden in the grass and daisies and tulips, and then, another girl with long sable hair approached with a sketch book. Dominic lingered just over the bend amidst the trees while he watched with curious eyes, taking note of the snake wrapped around Cersei’s neck—and, of the peculiar hissing he’d sworn he heard.
”-Hey!” Dominic waved from the distance, the wind south and slightly muffling his voice as he took long sweeping strides to both girls.

”Cersei—right?” He reaffirmed—but of course he knew her name, something about those eyes and that charm of hers always distracted him. ”You’re a Gryffindor, aren’t you? Was that parseltongue you were speaking??” Too amazed to even noticed the shocked look on Cersei’s face, he glanced towards Newlyn with an inquisitive look. ”You heard that too, right?” He had almost completely forgotten the book tucked under his arm—ever since his dispute with Marina—he’d spent an awful lot more time in the library than usual.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
The Gardens
With Cersei and Newlyn Vass

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:43 am

𝔗hird Year, 𝔊ryffindor
𝔓arselmouth

”Umm…” Her soft, low raspy voice trailed off and sifted south on the winds as she glanced down at the snake around her. Her pet? She couldn’t call him that, she’d just met the snake—but it’s not like he could understand her, anyway, so long as kept on the charade and didn’t respond to him. ”No, it’s just a little garden snake, heheh, they’re practically harmless, and it’s nice to meet you, I’m Elizabeth, but all of my friends call me Cersei.” She tried to shake it off, waving her hand bashfully before a voice a few feet away suddenly presented itself. ’Oh no, not Montague,’ Cersei mentally groaned as he strolled forward to join them.

”Whaa-a-a-t?” The half-veela stuttered, blinking her eyes wildly the moment that Dominic instigated the scene and confronted her. ”I—uh—er—no, Dom, don’t be ridiculous!” She blurted out, her cheeks feeling hot as they grew pink. Just then, he glanced towards Newlyn and asked her a question, and just then, she felt herself panic, and sweat began to bead on her forehead. ”I mean—“ she tried to defend herself, trying to laugh it off, but failing. ”—that’s just impossible, right?”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Panicking in
---------- The Gardens
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:11 am
When WE first came HERE,

Say my name: Confused
And every color illuminates: Parseltongue?
We are shining: Cersei and Dominic

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

Newlyn looked from the boy, Dom, to Cersei. Now she was really confused. What was parseltongue? It sounded familiar, and she could vaguely feel that she ought to know what it was. It had to talking with snakes, right? So Cersei had been talking to the snake? The dark haired girl gave a tiny nod at the older boy's question. She tried to avoid looking at Cersei's expression, or the snake. So instead she stared at the ground, still clutching her sketch book. This had gotten exceedingly strange very quickly.

And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:02 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic locked eyes with Newlyn for a moment, their static blue eyes jolting against one another as until he forced himself to look away, and upon the nervous form of the Gryffindor girl. He cocked a brow, curious, and, for the most part, oblivious. He could feel the toxic paranoia rolling off of her in waves, and the confusion that burst over the Hufflepuff girl, but, so mesmerized, he didn’t even stop to notice.
”No, you definitely were, you had to have been—you just probably dun know about it yet. I heard my da’ try and study it a few years ago for a case for the Department of Mysteries…

“Even the snake hissed back, I heard it.”
He confirmed, nodding his head diligently and a smile forming on his lips. But with the tilt of his head, his brows furrowed together and a look of concern laced his lips. Across from him, the girl with auburn hair seemed positively frightened, he could literally see sweat sliding down her temple. ”Are…. Are you okay?” He inquired slowly and delicately. But then, all at once, the Gryffindor girl panicked, spun on her hell, mumbled some sort of excuse and walked as fast as she could without breaking into a run back to the castle.

Now he was confused.
”Wait, hey! I didn’t—!” He tried to call after Cersei, but she was gone. Now, he was left alone with the younger girl whose name he still didn’t know. She had electric blue eyes, porcelain skin, and a soft demure smile; she almost reminded him of Eliora. ”Erm, I really didn’t mean to do anything—I—“ Dominic was at a loss for words as his worried gaze sought Newlyn’s. ”Did I do something wrong?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
The Gardens
With a second year Hufflepuff
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:59 am
When WE first came HERE,

Say my name: Shocked
And every color illuminates: This is too weird...
We are shining: Dominic

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

Newlyn watched Cersei dash off, staring after her in confusion and shock, as the Slytherin boy asked aloud what he had done wrong. She shook her head fervently when he asked her, she wasn't about to tell an older Slytherin boy he'd done something wrong. The Hufflepuff didn't want to get her head bitten off for pointing out his not so smooth handling of situation. "I think she's just, uh, sensitive about it," Newlyn phrased her words carefully. "I mean not everyone... You see..." How did she explain to him that most people wouldn't be proud of being able to talk to snakes? "I don't think she wants other people to know she can talk to snakes," the dark haired girl blurted out very quickly. She looked around and backed up a few steps. "I have to go and um.... do something. So I'll be seeing you around I guess, uh bye!" Newlyn disappeared down one of the winding paths, leaving him alone. She'd had more than her daily dose of weirdness today, thank you very much. Now she really just wanted to go sleep or something and pretend all of this had never happened.

And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image ☾☆ ★☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾☆ ★☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Sapphire the Owl in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering I hope he comes....

User Image

Shayna sighed quite content to be spending some of her free time outside. And on such a wonderful day too. She pulled out her hat and looked at it. Wishing she could wear it, but she had promised her mom she would try not to wear it... Well now that her mom had forcibly taken her to a salon and got it trimmed... Which subsequently made it curly..."And it was so straight before... Ah well, oh Sapphire? What is it?"She said looking up as her owl came around hooting at her. She smiled and held out her arm, waiting for the owl to land. It was carrying a blanket and a letter. She smiled as she pulled the blanket out and sat down before taking the letter. Skimming through it quickly she gasped happily. Her mother was having twins! And twin boys at that! "Oh Sapphire! I'm about to be an older sister of twin boys! How wonderful. I hope David is feeling better now, but how will I know if I don't ask him... Well will you do me a favor then? I need a letter to go to the Gryffindor Boy's Dormitory for David Clarisse." The brunette said happily. She wanted to see David outside of class at least once this year.

(O.o.C.

*Sapphire exits to Boy's Dormitory Gryffindor*)

User Image

User Image
I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:33 am
User Image ☾☆ ★☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾☆ ★☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Sapphire the Owl in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering I hope he comes....

User Image

Shayna laid back on the blanket and watched the clouds go by. It was such a pretty day. She picked up her hat again and traced along the design of it before setting it on her stomach to look back up at the sky. She couldn't help but think her letter was ridiculous... "Ugh... Why couldn't I decide on what to write... He must think i'm so stupid."She said quietly and sighed as she watched thr clouds and getting slightly drowzy. After the fifth time of closing her eyes, she dozed off.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games