Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:20 am
                          User Image
                          Essy ze Ninja

【 LOCATION 】 empty classroom x 【 MOOD 】 curious x 【 COMPANY 】 tristan x 【 CLOTHING 】 uniform

Sybil blinked slowly at Tristan, tilting her head at a slight angle. She thought about what she said a moment, the shrugged.I suppose so. I’m not a sociopath, I don’t believe. Just inadequate when it comes to emotions and…people… She said thoughtfully.Prob’ly a result of homeschooling. Didn’t get out much. Wasn’t like my sister. She continued, blinking blankly. She had never liked leaving the house and rarely went out with her parents whenever they went into town, she didn’t care to. She wasn’t all that curious about life outside their little bubble out in Loch Lomond, she rather preferred it there.I don’t rightly know myself. I suppose it was a genuine question. She said, more as a question than a statement.Although, I do think I expected you not to downgrade me from a ‘lady’ to a ‘girl’ so quickly. Then again, I don’t believe I conform to the definition of a lady either… Sybil pondered this thought for only a moment before tuning herself back into her and Tristan’s conversation.I suppose if you question your sanity, you’re rather sane, aren’t you? She thought. Shrugging, Sybil kicked her feet up, watching as her feet rose and fell.I won’t tell, they may as well lock me up too. She pointed out, letting out a huff of breath, almost a laugh.

I’ll give you credit for trying, but next time, remember to bring everything. There are some measurements that, if you’re not careful, can ruin a potion. Make it too strong or too weak…like, if you don’t do this one correctly, you could make someone forget…everything, basically…or it won’t work at all. She rambled, leaning her head back against the wall. She cocked an eyebrow at Tristan’s answer, there seemed to be something a little strange about it. She stared blankly at him a moment before nodding rather slowly. She wasn’t going to push him about it, but she was still rather interested in exactly what made those marks…

She stared down at the cauldron as Tristan began to work, still kicking her legs lazily.’He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, ‘till at length it becomes habitual’. Sybil recalled. She sat quietly for a moment, thinking, trying to remember who it was that originally said that…there was more to the quote, but she couldn’t quite remember what exactly followed what she’d already said. Deciding it wasn’t going to come to, she stared down at Tristan.Everyone lies. Some people even lie to themselves, to the point that they have no idea they’re lying. Oh, what a tangled web we weave… She murmured.I’m sure you lie and don’t even realise it sometimes. I know I probably have. Well, I know I have, actually. She thought, eyes veering off, away from Tristan.’You need a little bit of insanity to do great things.’ She said, still not looking directly at Tristan. She stared down at the cauldron, watching as Tristan dropped the Valerian Sprigs into it. She pulled her own wand and waved it above the cauldron, and grabbed a timer from the table.No need to apologize, Tristan. You’ve nothing to be sorry for. She said, setting the timer, then setting it down beside her.We’ve got almost an hour now… She muttered, leaning back against the wall again.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image _______________________________________

User Image

User Image

To say that Tristan had expected at least a bit more of a reaction had been an understatement, this wasn't exactly the theatrical threat or lighthearted laughter he'd been aiming for. No, if anything, he'd gotten quite the opposite. He wasn't sure if he should laugh or frown or stare or smile, so he settled for an 'I-don't-really-know-what's-going-on chuckle' that everyone's used at least once in their life. Her candor was refreshing, in all honesty, and rather foreign. He grew up in a house built of exploding snap cards, the lies were heavily stacked against them and at any moment, someone could breath an utterance of the truth that just might result in a BAM! ”Don't compare yourself to your sister,” he said suddenly, sensing it wasn't the first time and surely, it wouldn't be the last. ”It won't get you anywhere.” Shaking his head, the twitch in his brow exhibited his personal experience with the matter. He and his sibling had been pitted against each other too many times to recall; he wished he could say it wasn't always his fault but sometimes... ”Wouldn't you rather be a girl?” His scrupulous blue gaze fluttered beneath heavy lids, a single brow piqued. ”S'easier isn't it? Me mum always said men fight til first blood... but women strike to kill.” Of course, he never really understood what she meant. Even now, he's not so sure. But something about that had always struck his core because it seemed so...unjust. Tristan fell silent, then, his words hanging in the air as they repeated in his mind. Only until the tides had changed to the subject of sanity and even then, he only shrugged. Leaning against the desk again, Tristan eyed the kick of her shoes swaying beneath her opting for a small chuckle to fill the void where he should have spoken but couldn't. Diverting his attention instead to the potion at hand.

Silence stewed in the serpent as he brewed, redirecting his gaze to focus on Sybil thoughtfully as she repeated an unfamiliar quote, one that struck him like a hammer would temper steel against anvil. Tristan tightened his lips to a thin line and his gaze dropped with a flutter; then his heart followed suit. ”Tangled indeed,” he aimed to chime in playfully, hoping the lighthearted tempo wasn't as hollow as it felt. Being a liar, it all seems so black and white, but it's not. Sheepishly rising his gaze to meet Sybil's, a slow, faint smile began to stretch. ”Oh, you have?” Intrigued, for more reasons then he'd like to admit, he pressed on. ”What sort of lies?” Her vision trailed away and so did his; who was he to be asking that question? If anyone could understand anonymity and privacy, it was him. But, maybe, one day, if he trusted her enough... Instead of diving further, he darted his vision between the cauldron and the inch long crack in the desk he'd been picking at with his fingernails. ”I packed a few sandwiches from the kitchens if you want some,” Tristan paused to gesture his satchel with an open palm, ”it's a BLT, there's only one though—I wasn't really sure if you'd show—But you can have half?”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Empty Classroom】 【COMPANY:: Sybil】 【ATTIRE:: house robes】 【STATS:: Slytherin, 5'1", 106lbs

[OOC: So sorry for the wait!! ]

stitchkin babe

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:01 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image
[Early Winter]

Several weeks came and went with the wind, then fell like dead leaves from the trees. The northern winds brought winter earlier then usual, but it hardly seemed to bother Tristan. What did bother him, however, was the feeling of exclusion. He couldn't ignore how Sybil had steadily seemed to be slipping away, and after whinging about it to his little sister, he was now more paranoid than ever. But he hadn't even done anything! At least, not that he knew of. Apparently that didn't matter, his sister practically laughed in his face when she told him. 'You're never going to understand, so don't try. If she's avoiding you, it's probably for a good reason.' And no. That didn't help at all.

So shortly after their Cooking with Magic class had ended, and the fourth years were given a free period to themselves. Tristan prowled outside in the corridor, waiting to catch Sybil before she could escape. Arms crossed over his chest, Tristan locked eyes with the Ravenclaw and through gritted teeth said, ”I need to talk to you.” It didn't matter that the full moon was only two nights away. He didn't care. Not about the dark circles under his eyes, not even about the other students that might be watching them. If not for his want of privacy, he would've broken down right then and there. Instead, he nodded his head sharply for her to follow and resisted the urge to circle around her like a wounded rabbit and pounce.

Once they were in an empty and abandoned classroom, he turned on her fully. ”What the hell, Sybil? What did I do?” Nothing else could explain this distance. At first, he thought it was all in his head; that it was a coincidence; or maybe he was imagining things. But even during the lessons where he made a point to sit beside her, she just... Something wasn't right. ”I know I'm not crazy. You've been avoiding me—but why? Is something wrong? What happened?” There was, of course, the slightest possibility that this was bigger than him. He never even stopped to consider that before now. What if something had happened to her family? What if... No, it still didn't make sense. She could have told him... He could have helped...

LOCATION:: empty classroom】 【COMPANY:: Sybil】 【ATTIRE:: uniform】 【STATS:: 5'4", 136lbs

[OOC: ]

stitchkin babe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:14 pm
                          User Image
                          Essy ze Ninja

【 LOCATION 】 Empty Classroom x 【 MOOD 】 Nervous x 【 COMPANY 】 Tristan x 【 CLOTHING 】 wearing

Sybil had been getting better at avoiding people; who knew she would do so well? She didn't so much as look at him most of the time. Sure, every once in a while she would realise she was gazing at the back of his head, trying to figure out what the swelling in her chest meant. Oftentimes, she chastised herself for doing such a thing. Maybe ignoring him wasn't the best plan, but it was the one she'd devised after Lorelei told her they'd went on a date. Who knew something like that could make Sybil feel so...cold? Angry? ...Jealous? The word reverberated in her skull, beating at the bone around it. Was she really jealous?

At any point when the word began echoing over and over again, as if in a cathedral, she would try and change her train of thought to something else. What she was going to have to eat that day, what she was going to do when she got back to the common room, whether or not she should go find Lorelei after class and talk to her. Not about Tristan, never about Tristan.

Eventually, though, she began to feel guilty, and lonely. Very lonely. She didn't realised she spent so much time with him until she didn't allow herself to do it anymore, and it seemed as though it was difficult for her to go back to her first year routine of simply reading, wandering the corridors, or doing her assignments. But she had to sort out her feelings, one way or another - being around Tristan certainly wasn't helping that. If only her sister hadn't moved away.

Sybil had somehow managed to avoid Tristan altogether during Cooking With Magic, and she was far to focused on understanding her work to even let her mind wander - taking Cooking With Magic I and II at the same time ended up more difficult than she would've imagined, so it wasn't hard to keep her mind set on the task at hand. It was when Tristan caught her eyes as she left that Sybil finally noticed him.

His tone was dark when he spoke, and, upon examining his face, Sybil realised just how shite he really looked - eyes sunken in and dark, skin paler than normal. She'd seen him like this before, even if she didn't exactly know why he got like that. She hoped it had little to do with her.

Once the others were gone, and Tristan had dragged her back into the classroom, Sybil wished she'd run. She had the opportunity to just run...why didn't she take it? "You didn't do anything." Sybil murmured, her tone even. Was it a lie? Did he do anything? Sybil wasn't completely sure. "I've just needed...time. To think." She muttered, eyes drifting off to try and avoid his own. It was stupid what she was doing, but standing there before Tristan made her stomach flop and her throat tighten, although she couldn't be completely sure why. Maybe she just didn't want to face him? It would certainly make sense that way... Sybil decided in her mind that's what the butterflies were about.

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:10 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Tristan shook his head but he didn't speak. 'I don't believe you, he wanted to tell her, but the words never manifested. It was probably for the best. Nothing good would have came from that, he knew, but it would have felt damn good. Weary lines wrinkled around his brows and he tried to remind himself just to breathe. Shadows darkened beneath his eyes, and gunmetal blues shot up at the sound of her excuse then he snapped. ”Think about what?” he asked suspiciously, then quickly pointed out, ”You're always thinking! What aren't you telling me?” Tristan winced after he said it. For ******** sake, if anyone could understand wanting a bit of privacy, you'd think a werewolf would be one of them. But that just wasn't the case, was it?

He growled. Caught at a crossroads, he couldn't bring himself to keep going. Not this way. It was just going to bite him in the arse and he wasn't looking forward to that day. He was already lying; making up excuses for why he's sick and tired and mean. If he begrudged her this one thing; then how could he ever expect anything different for himself? Changing his tone to approach with caution, he said, ”You don't have to answer—don't, actually. Don't tell me.” Rubbing his temple, he regretted not planning this out. A smart person would have done that, but he wasn't smart, he was impulsive and emotional. ”Just...” but he didn't know what to say. Deflating like an old balloon, it was all he could do not to sink to the ground. ”...at least tell me you're okay?”

She must be so confused, he reflected. He was too. He had been so sure of himself at first, so justified in his anger. Now it all felt so petty. But the worst part? A part of him was still angry, and he was scared that it would stay. Scared that it would push him closer to his worst fears. Because in two night's time, he'll change, and he'll be...free? No. That wasn't the right word. But it was close. He was fearless in his transformations; stronger and faster than ever. Could run for hours in the black of night. He missed the touch of the cool ground under the padding of his paws, the grass wet with midnight dew. 'No,' he snapped at himself, repeating the word until it turned into mush on his tongue. He shouldn't enjoy it. 'But...', he tried to argue. It's wrong. It's dangerous... And addicting.

LOCATION:: empty classroom】 【COMPANY:: Sybil】 【ATTIRE:: uniform】 【STATS:: 5'4", 136lbs

[OOC: ]

stitchkin babe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:41 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter had long-since realised that the best place to study without interruptions was in one of many empty classrooms scattered all around the castle. The common room was too crowded for his tastes, as was the library (even though he appreciated the quiet), and going outside wasn't even an option. And he appreciated the solitude it offered, especially now that he really needed to work on pulling his grades up higher after the small drop they suffered earlier; he always focused better alone.

Peter sighed and stretched his arms back, groaning as his back cracked, before shaking them out and turning to the next page of his Herbology book. Sitting in one position for a long time took a toll and after a few hours, even he felt like just laying down and stretching his limbs. Just one more page and he'd take a break, he promised himself, before focussing on the text once more.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxempty classroomxxxxxw i t hxxno one
                                                            f e e l i n gxxtiredxxxxxw e a r i n gxxsomething casual

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝒢𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌

After prying from Connor the information that Peter had caused the accident that injured him, Colton felt rather annoyed at the younger Ravenclaw. While Connor denied that the fourth year had done something wrong, Colton had sworn revenge. So, he used his investigative skills to learn that Peter liked to study in the unused classrooms. Good. It didn't take long before he spotted him heading into one with school books, so the older twin ran off to find his twin.

As soon as he'd pulled Connor away from the library, the younger twin was dragged to the Gryffindor Common Room, and shoved into Colton's room. The Gryffindor hastily rearranged their outfits, making them blend. "Today... today we're gonna get that little snot." Colton grinned rather cruelly, thinking of squishing the annoying Peter into the dirt like a bug. Connor, however, sighed. "And what if he tells and we get suspended or even expelled for fighting? What then, Einstein?" Colton frowned, the wind having been taken from his proverbial sails. "I'm pretty sure he won't squeal." After that, he decided simply to ignore his brother's sounds of protest.

Once certain that they were nice and mixed up (making it confusing for Peter... and possibly for getaways), he dragged his brother out into the halls again. Connor kept trying to tug loose, but Colton was tired of hearing how Peter lorded himself around over the people weaker than him.... not that Connor was weak, of course. He glanced back at his twin, finally telling him to shush as they crept close to the room Peter was in. He looked pretty stressed, so Colton smirked. He closed down Connor's cane and clipped it to his own belt, then he lowered down his sunglasses and the duo slipped in as silently as possible. Connor closed the door quietly, then Colton spoke up. "So, Peter Whyte. You like tormenting people, right? Well, this is gonna be for your own good, then." Connor sighed, then nodded. "Somehow, you've managed to go four years harassing and bothering people, particularly those younger than you... or not up to your 'standards'." Colton beamed, then took over the conversation again. "So now some people older than you are gonna teach you how to be polite." With that, he swung a fist at Peter's face, his own morphed into an angry scowl. Connor stepped closer, but waited to get a better read on the room before he inevitably joined in too.

oyehh

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs,
Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
I ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɪᴅ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ,
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:22 am
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

Peter concentrated on the textbook, jotting down notes as he did. He was too busy to pay much attention to his surroundings, but with how quiet the room was, even the click of the door closing was enough to startle him. He twisted around to look and on seeing Overton and his twin, he sneered, trying not to show the dread that was curling up inside his stomach. What were those two doing here, and why did the other one wear glasses like his stupid twin? It was usually easy to differentiate between the two since the blind one wore glasses, but not this time. "What do you two want?" he ground out as he stood, eyes flicking warily between the two. He'd kept his distance from most of the annoying people in the school this term so the only reason these two would approach him was that incident with the armour.

One of them began speaking, and Peter rolled his eyes at his melodramatic posturing. Someone's been watching the telly for too long. He would have scoffed and turned away when they said something about teaching him a lesson, but he had enough experience from last year to not ignore and turn his back to the apparent threat to his person. And it was a good thing he didn't. The one who spoke first (whom Peter now assumed was the non-blind one) threw a punch at him, which Peter tried to duck under with a yelp. He wasn't fast enough as it clipped the top of his head but other than the sudden headache and ringing in his ears, he didn't receive much damage. "What the hell?!" he cried out, jumping away to put some distance between them. "What do you think you're doing?"

a txxempty classroomxxxxxw i t hxxOverton twins
                                                            f e e l i n gxxfuriousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxsomething casual

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        I'm so sorry about how late this is!! T.T

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Colton cackled when his fist collided with Peter's head. It didn't shatter his nose like he'd hoped, but whatever. "I already told you. We're gonna teach you a lesson. Maybe this one will stick!" He stepped forward to close the distance, swinging his fist again at Peter's face. He also clicked his tongue, causing Connor to nod. The younger twin walked over, and Colton turned him a bit. Connor kicked at where he'd been aimed, secretly hoping to inflict damage, rather than look foolish. Colton drew back his fist again, aiming a punch at Peter's chest. "You are going to learn to be a decent ******** human being if I have to beat the information into your stupid little head!" Connor snickered a bit, thinking it a bit to late to threaten violence to the fourth year. He just hoped no one would catch them. Oh well, too late to turn back now.... He kicked out again, a determined expression drawing onto his face.

oyehh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:00 am
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

Peter failed to hold in the incredulous that burst out of him when he heard the other boy. Even through the haze of panic, a small corner of Peter's brain was astounded by the sheer arrogance of the other boy. He was just another stupid student, not a teacher or an adult. But he didn't say anything out loud, opting to concentrate on trying to get away. He (surprisingly) managed to duck under the second punch and tried to dodge around the two and make a break for the door only to stopped by a sharp kick to his sides, causing him to stumble before a second punch sent him to the ground. He jumped back up and away from the two, glaring furiously at them. The anger coursing through him was enough to take the edge off from the panic. "Who the hell do you think you are?" he yelled, twisting to try avoid the second kick so it clipped his knee rather than his stomach. "Get away from me, I haven't done anything!" That thng with the armour was an accident, and he hadn't done anything else! Still, he knew that words weren't going to be enough so he turned and ran for the door again.

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Colton growled in anger when Peter managed to duck under his punch. He wanted to punch his smug little face into the wall. Stupid Peter. Luckily, Connor's kick managed to hit, so that made the older twin a bit happy. Connor felt his foot collide hard, then he heard another hit collide before what had to be Peter fell to the ground. By now, his adrenaline was racing just as hard as his brother's, though he figured his was more justified, given all the crap Peter had put him through. Colton cackled when Peter tried to scuttle away, before he cried about who they thought they were. "We think we're the kind that's ******** tired of your s**t. You think you're better than everyone, don't you?" He watched Connor's second kick hit Peter's knee, the younger twin flinching a bit. He told them to go away, claiming he hadn't done anything. "Oh no? Never done anything, have you?" Connor kicked out at Peter again, anger clouding his features. "How about knocking a suit of armor on top of me, then running away like a d**k?! You left me alone! What about the many times you've tormented me just for being blind?! What do you say to that?!" He dropped down to his knees, raising a fist back. He promptly swung down hard, hoping to slam his fist into Peter. Colton joined in, swinging a kick at Peter's stomach.

oyehh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:07 am
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

Peter rolled his eyes at Gryffindor's words as he raced for the door, but another, this time to the back of his legs caused him to drop, his knees scraping against the ground. He twisted to face the twins, scrambling back before he got kicked again, somehow managing to scowl indignantly despite his throbbing limbs and the fear. "I didn't want the armour to fall on you, that was an accident!" He pushed himself back up in lieu of answering the rest of Connor's rant, only to fall back after an explosive blow to his ankle followed by another to his gut. Peter yelled, his eyes watering at the pain; he could practically feel bruises blooming all over his body and he was sure he heard a crack in there somewhere. Giving up on escaping, his hands grabbed around wildly before his fingers curled around something and he promptly threw it at the nearest one, who happened to be Colton. Peter doubted a pencil case, as the object turned out be, would do much damage, but he had to do something.

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Connor felt his rage building inside, the part of him he always tried to keep locked down was finally showing itself. Years and years of bullies, torment, and being told he was a lesser human were finally bubbling over the surface of his very high threshold. For once, he was the one in charge, the one that was more capable. He wasn't just "poor little blind Connor," no, he felt all-powerful. After he heard the younger boy collapse to the floor following a kick, he swung his foot at where he figured the boy's stomach would be. Peter whined that it had been an accident, that he didn't want the armor to fall, but Connor was having none of it. "If it was just a ******** accident, why the gods damned hell did you not help me?! I got hurt from that you enormous p***k! I can only hope I hurt you half as much!" He heard something hit his brother and Colton yelp in shock, but he didn't care. He swung a kick at where he hoped Peter's dumb face was, then he felt his arm grabbed by someone with a strong grip. Immediately, his stance relaxed, terrified they'd been discovered by a professor. Luckily, they hadn't.

Colton, once Connor took over, had stepped back a bit, refraining from hitting Peter, lest Connor miss. Finally, when he could feel his brother's fury rising, he knew he had to put a stop to this whole stupid idea. Yes, it had allowed Connor to vent (hopefully making him not an uptight arse), but it also showed how truly angry the younger twin was. After he practically screamed at the younger Ravenclaw, Colton grabbed Connor's forearm and jerked him back a bit. Almost as soon as he had, Connor seemed back to his normal self, if a bit winded. "Let's go. He's had enough, Con. I think he's learned his lesson." He glared at Peter one last time, deciding not to seek revenge about taking a pencil case to the lip. No, he'd figure something else out later. For now, they had to leave before they were discovered. He tugged Connor to the door, sighing at the latter's parting shot of "Don't you ever ******** think you're better than me again, or next time it'll be worse." Of course, Colton was... pretty sure Connor wouldn't seek revenge again, he now had to guide the blind boy as far away from this classroom as possible, all while making sure he was as calm as normal. God, this had proven to be a very bad idea...... or had it?

{{OoC: I figured it was time to draw the scene to a close, since the year's almost up!}}
oyehh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ƒσυятн Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Sєєкєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris was having a very bad day. On top of feeling like his lungs were in a vice due to a stupid cold, he had also gotten water in his ears. He could feel all the pressure building up in his ears and it hurt. Usually, he was incredibly careful with his ears, since supposedly kids with synesthesia needed to more than the normal kids. Now, he understood why his parents always kept a bottle of swimmer's ear medicine on hand. It was bloody agonizing! Thanks to being ill, he had opted to stay in bed all day (classes could wait, after all). Unfortunately, somewhere in the middle of the day, he found himself rather hungry. Dris had pulled himself out of bed and dressed before trudging to the Great Hall for lunch. As soon as he'd opened the doors, he'd been slammed with the sound of hundreds of kids talking. Unlike normal, the sound caused his vision to fill with a venomous red color, thus blinding him and making his head feel dizzy.

After slamming the doors, he'd turn and hurried away, searching for anywhere quiet enough that he could hide until the pain went away. Hands covering his ears, he traversed the hallways - nearly falling down a flight of stairs when the damned knight painting yelled at him. As if on instinct, he'd navigated to his little studio, where he knew he'd be all alone. At the door, he struggled with the key and the lock, spending several long seconds before finally opening the door. He fell to the floor in his studio, the sound echoing and attacking his already muddled head. Now the colors were swimming, causing Dris to feel like he was being suffocated. All around him, paintings taunting him with their vibrant colors. None of them were right anymore! He angrily cried out, a miserable frustrated sound leaving him. He threw one of the heavy canvases to the floor, then ripped another off the wall. A pained cry escaped his throat as he pulled his most recent work - a realistic painting of flowers - from the easel it rested upon and threw it down, kicking it in an angry huff. After continuing to destroy a majority of the work he'd done, he collapsed to the floor, a mixture of hunger and sickness making him incredibly tired. He breathed heavily, the sounds from that even enough to make his head swirl. He didn't notice the tears clustered on his bottom lashes, nor did he care. He just wanted all the colors to be correct again!

Cara MiaKitty

I'ᴍ ᴀ яєcкℓєѕѕ мιѕтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσℓ∂ ηιgнт'ѕ ιηтαкє. I'ᴍ ᴀ σηє ηιgнт тσσ ℓσηg. I'ᴍ ᴀ cσмє ση тσσ ѕтяσηg
Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ℓινιηg ιη тнє ƒαѕт ℓαηє. Cᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ I'ᴍ ᴀ яσℓℓιη' ƒяєιgнт тяαιη
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, gσттα ѕтαят αℓℓ σνєя, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ℓσηє яє∂ яσνєя
I'ᴍ ᴀ нσℓ∂ му cαя∂ѕ cℓσѕє. I'ᴍ ᴀ ωяєcк ωнαт I ℓσνє мσѕт. I'ᴍ ᴀ ƒιяѕт cℓαѕѕ ℓєт ∂σωη. I'ᴍ ᴀ ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт ∂σωη
Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Lσνє ιѕ α ρσℓαяσι∂; ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ηєνєя cαη ƒιℓℓ тнє νσι∂
I'ᴍ ᴀ мι∂ηιgнт тαℓкєя. Oʜ, I'ᴍ ᴀɴ αℓℓєу ωαℓкєя. I'ᴍ ᴀ ∂αу ℓαтє тωσ ƒαcє. I'ᴍ ᴀ вυяη συт qυιcк ραcє
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ нєα∂ cαѕє. I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ cσℓσя σƒ вσσм ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ уσυ αяє тнє σρєяα
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ.
Aη∂ I αм тнє cσℓσя σƒ вσσм!  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDris' Studio
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDris
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWorried
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

нєу, вяσтнєя, тнєяє’ѕ αи єи∂ℓєѕѕ яσα∂ тσ яє-∂ιѕ¢σνєяxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нєу, ѕιѕтєя, киσω тнє ωαтєя'ѕ ѕωєєт вυт вℓσσ∂ ιѕ тнι¢кєяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σн, ιf тнє ѕку ¢σмєѕ fαℓℓιиg ∂σωи fσя уσυxxxxxx
                                                          тнєяє’ѕ иσтнιиg ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ι ωσυℓ∂и’т ∂σxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys walked swiftly down the halls, an anxious feeling gnawing away in her gut. It wasn't completely unusual for Dris to miss breakfast, but missing lessons was a bit more out there. Missing all his morning lessons, and then not being at lunch? Unheard of. The guy was half a bloody kilometer tall, he needed food, for Merlin's sake. She'd given him until the end of lunch hour, trying not to let herself get worked up over what might be nothing, but when he failed to show, she'd not been able to help it. The Gryffindor girl had sprinted up out of the Great Hall, and was halfway to the stairs before she'd considered that she had no clue where to look for him.

spaceAlright, well, that wasn't entirely true. Her first thought was his dorms, as he might be sick and still in bed. She sort of hoped it wasn't the case, though. For one, she didn't like the idea of any of her friends being sick. Plus, while she wasn't exactly stupid, there was a reason she wasn't in Ravenclaw, after all. She could guess the riddle to get into the common room sometimes... but not all the time. Of course, now it was too late to ask Finny if she'd be willing to check on the boy. Oh, well. If she didn't find him elsewhere, she'd hunt her little sister down and ask. Or the Ravenclaw Head of House, if Finny wasn't available. She'd rather go with her sister, though, since asking a professor might land Dris in trouble for missing lessons.

spaceStill, that was her Plan B, and it left her pondering where else she could look for him first. She figured his little makeshift studio was the best bet, and hoped to find him there, holed up and so focused on some painting that he'd lost track of time. Several hours of time. A whole half a day of it. It was a stretch, she'd admit, but it was better than him being half-dead or something. She found the classroom quickly enough, and tried the door. It was unlocked, so he must be inside. She stepped into the room, looking around wildly for a moment before she found him on the floor, curled up into a ball.

spacePanic seized her, but she was able to shove it down and walk up to him slowly, rather than running and throwing herself at him or something ridiculous like that. Her Older Sister instincts kicked in, and she was very, very quiet as she lowered herself. A hand reached out to Dris' shoulder, touching him lightly.
                                                          "Dris, hey," she said, voice almost a whisper. She didn't know what was wrong, but with him, being quiet was always the safest bet, due to his synesthesia. "Are you alright? Should I get a nurse?" From the looks of things, the answer was 'yes', regardless of what he said. The room was half-destroyed, though, so perhaps this was some sort of emotional breakdown rather than him not feeling well? She struggled to think of what might've triggered such a thing, and came up with nothing. That concerned her almost as much as his current state. She was his friend, what on Earth could he possibly be going through that'd caused him to go into what was apparently a blind rage, and she knew nothing about?

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxωнαт ιf ι'м fαя fяσм нσмє؟ σн, вяσтнєя, ι ωιℓℓ нєαя уσυ ¢αℓℓ
                                                          xxxxxxωнαт ιf ι ℓσѕє ιт αℓℓ؟ σн, ѕιѕтєя, ι ωιℓℓ нєℓρ уσυ συт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxσн, ιf тнє ѕку ¢σмєѕ fαℓℓιиg ∂σωи fσя уσυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxтнєяє’ѕ иσтнιиg ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ι ωσυℓ∂и’т ∂σ

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items