Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRainbowUnicornz

2,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:01 am
Name ; iiRainbowUnicornz

How I got it ; I love unicorns that fart rainbows xDD

Favorite color ; Mainly the rainbow . Or purple <3

Race ; Asian  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:43 pm
Name: Shaun Holder
Hobbies: Tarantulas, Gaming, Bike Riding  

Shaun Holder

Man-Hungry Abomination

12,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

NatsumenoKage

Codebreaking Dragon

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:20 pm
HI I am Natsume I normally have a cuttlefish tank. My hobbys are reading and chemistry.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:37 pm
Hi i'm skuldsama. Please call me Skuld. :3
I love the colors pink and blue, I spend most of my time in gaia hangging out in some guilds but most of the time, I just lurk around the forums~  

skuldsama

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:22 pm
**waves to everyone biggrin **  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:47 pm
I'm shademere. You can call me shade or glo. Don't ask. I'm a college student and recently came back to Gaia after a 2 year break. I love to read and make things. Jewelry and calligraphy, especially.  

shademere

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nikkiela

Lonely Kitten

10,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:11 pm
I'm Nikkiela~ Feel free to call me Nikki for short :3
I like making new friends that I can talk to very often~ I also love to doodle and sketch, so if you look at my papers at school, you very well often find at least a doodle. Ahaha, so I'm a slacker when the teacher is trying to teach us, but I managed to get As' and Bs'. I also don't hold grudge on people/ celebrities ;3 So, I don't involve in gossips. Well, I guess you can talk to me to find out more o3o

I'm glad to be invited into this guild~! One of the guild I actually like the most~ emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:27 am
Hello!
I'm Kat.
I live in the states.
I'm currently a college student, and a cosmetologist.
I absolutely love music, pin up girls, and Bettie Page.
Alice in Wonderland is my favorite movie ever.  

Kat Munster

IRL Sex Symbol

The Username Found

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:28 am
Hi. I'm TheUsernameFound, though you can call me TUF. I like reading and drawing. Currenly on a mega quest for my ocs to be drawn. Game wise, I love Booty Grab and Tiles from Gaia and love board games as well as Apples to Apples. I have too many books and movies I love. XD I also love all types of music, expecially ones that have a beat or are filled with emotion. I also am going crazy because I accidently dropped my mp3 player in the toilet. crying ... sweatdrop

But yeah. HI!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 pm
Heyo! My internet name is Kirsten, because my mom says I should never share my real name. Gee wiz, who knew first names endangered people so much! Anyways, on my mother's request I must also keep my age, address, and phone number private (not like I was going to share those last two anyways *rolls eyes*)
But I can tell you my interests, hobbies, etc.
I'm a big fan of Adventure Time, Regular Show, Doctor Who, Napoleon Dynamite, and Ryan Higa. I know Ryan is not a t.v show.
I play games like Sims (1, 2, 3, and Medieval), Skyrim (7 epic hours straight on weekends), Tomb Raider, Minecraft, EverQuest II, Crazy Tao, Spore, and Animal Crossing! I'm what some people call and avid gamer!
My favorite things to do on gaia are role-play, hangout with friends, play "Draw My Thing" (Worst name for a game EVER), and post random junk in the GD. I'm a partially Straight A student, and I hate school to the high heavens except for science class which is always pretty awesome.
I hope to one day become a meteorologist because I absolutely LOVE severe weather. I'll probably move to Oklahoma where they get thunderstorms ALL THE TIME! (I think...) I'm going to be a storm chaser and sell my photographs of tornados as some extra money. This is half of my 30-year plan. Awesome, right?
No?
I hate my french teacher. She ruined my French experience and I'm moving on to German now.
I've been out of the country once to Paris and England to visit my family who live on a farm.
My favorite books are Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Warriors, Lost Voices, Th Hunger Games, Elsewhere, The Magicians, Peter and the Starcatchers ( and beyond) books, and the Chaos Walking trilogy. Phew, that was a lot!
I love to read, write, draw, and sing. No dancing. I fail at dancing. I'm one to start projects and never finish them. Like writing books, for example.
I make sims videos. Well, more like I made and maybe will start making again one day. I was just starting to get good and then my computer broke and it was old and I had already lost all the packets for my sims games will the codes on them. Epic fail.
I love lotion. 'Nuff said.
I hate winter. Sorry winter!
I LOVE AXE COP!
I'm obsessed with Les Miserables.
I could go on and on and on about myself, but my hands are getting tired and I should really start my homework.
Bye~

read one piece

OG Player

PwinsezProanamia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:56 pm
Hi, I'm Gabbi!

Uhm. Interests?

ASL. Poi. Planning my wedding. Languages and linguistics. That's about it. =]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:16 pm
I'm Valor! ^^ It's a pleasure.
I'm a very open person who loves talking all the time. (sort of)
I'd love to post my interests but there's just to many, and i can't pick which
ones to post. lol I love meeting people so hit me up. emotion_dealwithit

High Valor

Dj Psychotic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:28 am
HI! ._. that's all i could say  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:30 pm
Hullo people of the guild :3  

Angelle LeBlanche

Dapper Citizen

MusicalDragonz

Phantom