Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:59 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mathias
Proof of exam thread: House Cup Stuff Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyonnnneeee
Any Y2 specifications?
Okay so for starters this is his official y1 art: http://faekatstaff.com/seussi/TiH/Mathias/mathiasfinal.png
Most of his changes at this point are facially. Longer fangs, more tattered ears, his horns lengthening and looking more like antlers. He also has much longer hair that he will usually tie back in a ponytail, and he has mutton chops. He has matured by about two years physically due to the speed with which his species grows as well, so think around 17 years old.
Here is a most amazing facial ref that is exactly how everything should look: http://faekatstaff.com/seussi/TiH/Mathias/Mathias_Rejam.png
He has silver hair, silver ears, black antlers, red eyes, and his skin tone is a dark tan. His wings, as shown in the first ref, are also silver and are based off of a grey buzzard eagles wings: Link and Link

He has long black claws instead of fingernails: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/161/d/c/commission___originalseussi_by_rhazcrossbones-d68jgvp.png

His clothing style is kodona, so really keeping that in mind I am open to the artist doing any kind of design they wish, keeping to that style. Some examples (besides his official y1 art above) : here
here
here
here

Mathias wears boots with very thick soles, usually ones that will add 2-3 inches to his height. He is around 4'8" otherwise. He does not ever wear hats that is just totally impractical with ears and antlers so no way. I prefer if the color scheme stays the same as his Y1 with the reds/blacks/whites but I am not completely set on it~ And just throw his skull pin in about the same place as before that is fine as well!

Otherwise it is important to note that he has scars on the back of his neck, all down his arms, and along his chest and stomach (not that I think any of those things will be visible but just in case!)

That should be everything but I'll add more if I think of it <3

Ende will be taking this on…
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:35 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Obadiah "Taym" Thompson
Proof of exam thread: High Voltage
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Chesh, Synn, or Onnie! King, if she still does stuff? o:
Any Y2 specifications? There's a really lame/bad ref in his art post in his journal sad He's shaved his head (so like stubble not shinybald, he's too lazy to upkeep shinybald plus I cannot relinquish his crazy widow's peak) but he's gonna grow it out so it could be the normal hair. He may grow it out even longer IDK that might be a thing, follow your Taymhair dreams. Still stubbled, still skinny to the point of looking like a walking corpse, still bag-eyed. Same ol' same ol'. Clothes are still bootcut jeans + engineer boots + t-shirt + maybe a layered button-up shirt, because Taym is boring.

COAT: NSFWish ref of Fiona wearing it (...); don't want the sleeves rolled up though and obviously I would prefer not to have the scarf as a sash lol. Sleeves should be pretty long, like... halfway down the fingertips long is preferable. Button-back tails biggrin Do what you like with the division symbol!

SCARF: Can still be tucked up or hanging loose, whatever suits the art better.

WEAPON: I got carried away so I have a finalized thing >_> So this for his weapon if the change isn't too extreme (shouldn't be I don't think) but still very small (like... at the minimum allowed length). Very much a long knife more than a short sword despite the falcata shape. He's lost the lock/chain since

It would entertain me very much if he could have a ouija board shirt.  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:21 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Piper Blacke
Proof of exam thread: House Cup Redeem
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone!
Any Y2 specifications?
Y1 Art
Other Y1 art

Honestly, I'll leave her up to the artist interpretation given these guidelines!

• Her hair needs to remain large, in charge, and magnificent; her nickname isn't Afroqueen for nothing! I'd love for her to maintain the gradient of colors but am not opposed to some new streaks! Or styling it differently for that matter.
  • Please do add more intricate tattoos (doesn't matter to me the color, though I do like the yellow)! Henna is also a great idea~
  • Her weapon has grown larger and now resembles the mix between a jar and a bazooka, as her Y2 Fear involves shooting elemental projectiles!
  • Deck her out in some jewelry. Love her some shinies~ The brooch should remain in some capacity, however.
  • Her footwear needs to be open-toed if you don't make her barefoot
  • As far as clothes, Piper's not afraid to show skin. I like the idea of adding in a side skirt/half skirt or this kind (butt skirt??), but really it's up to the artist~ She wants to have some sort of flair while maintaining the flowing simple look.
  • She really has a thing for birds, especially owls. Incorporating feathers or wing motifs would be awesome sauce~

A RIVER FLOWS IN U, PIPER

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:39 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ying Zheng
Proof of exam thread: n/a 1 month here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: chesh or zooooo or rejammm * O * !!
Any Y2 specifications?

overall big ref thinggyyy | y1 ref

Don't feel chained to that ref, but I would like it to retain most of the same things * v * Overall I'd like her y2 to feel like an elaborate continuation of her y1.

oh also!! if she could have her bow in her art in some way that'd be awesome!! even like holding it behind her all nervous like. her bow is a simplified version of this, thats navy blue/seafoam/etc to match her. feel free to change it up!

Some other things i like idk. treat it like an image board:
I love this design, especially the shoes omggg. I like cut out flats in general for her~
tiny pinterest board
neat design
super old version of the design - simple makeup like that might be fun?

zoo via staff creditzzz  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:09 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Maple Halina Ziege
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any! ouo
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 for reference
- Hair is the same, keep it layered and colorfading from brown to red and long (should be slightly longer); I'm open to hairdo's ~
- Clothing should stay kind of old fashioned; knee length skirts and modest in nature. Modern twists are fine, as long as it doesn't go too punky or frilly. Colors should be earth tones, or just not overly vibrant. Shoes are low to no heel.
- I'm not partial to her accessories in her Y1 art; except her broom since that is her weapon, which has her black legacy lock around it (where the bristles meet the stick).
- more than welcome to adding this necklace or these hair bows on her :3
- have fun? Urg, I'm dreadful with these (I'm sorry! ;A; )

~ fjkgldgfjhgfh Rejam! ;A;

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Olivia
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any ouo!
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 for reference
- relatively the same to be honest; short curly hair and very lolita attire (lean towards gothic and classic). Maybe some prints on the hem of the skirt? Stay with blues, blacks and grays but I'm very artist choice with her.
- cute loli shoes or loli boots with her.
- she is fond of layers, but if you wanna do bare arms/legs have this reference. Should have a few nicks and scars on her arms and legs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ende took this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:31 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Brenley!
Proof of exam thread: House cup participation!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone!
Any Y2 specifications? Y2 reference | lovely official Y1

• he got a bit of a haircut (see Y2 reference)
  • if you draw his weapons, they got a little shorter and thinner from disuse, but it's no big deal if you don't include them
  • no big smiles
  • leg tattoos if they're showing (Y2 reference also)
  • wow-woh-wee-wah big honkin' clothes, jewelry and belt pouches
  • contact me if you're unsure what i mean by that last thing, but seriously, just look at him and do more of that
  • <3

Al is on this  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:22 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ulmuka Knobwalker
Proof of exam thread: Exam request per September
PREFERRED ARTISTS: ANY WHO WISH TO TACKLE HIM biggrin
Any Y3 specifications? Y1 || Y2
MAJOR CHANGE: No wings!! Mukas has learned to shift his wings and no longer has them in humanoid form.

Minor Details: Full beard.

Everything else is per usual! Muka is fat and FANCY. He enjoys being dressed to the nines. Without his wings, he would not be adverse to a cane in order to be a proper fancy gentlemonster. He enjoys ALL colors! He usually goes in pinstriped suits with very fancy and elaborate waistcoats underneath (Ex: valentines he had pink skulls with shiny hand-beaded eyes on his vest). ALWAYS POINTY SHOES. See official art: he has tattooed hands.
PLZ contact if you need larger/more refs. <3

Al is on this  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:42 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Vanya
Proof of exam thread: 1 month rule
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Bitti, Lil, Rejam, Zoo, Chesh, Chi, Peas, Onnie, Kuro, Synn
Any Y2 specifications?
She's got a scar on her stomach now; to the right of her belly button. From being shot idk what bullet scars look like. D:

outfit can be w/e but as minimal clothing as possible. cool feather bra/what she would wear if you wanted to draw her in more clothes.. Lots of trinkets.
not a lot has changed because i'm a terrible person.

Voided until req met  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:27 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Rosy
Proof of exam thread: Passed Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Rejam, Chii, Zoo, Bitti, Onnie, Peas, Lil, Synn, Nerpin
Any Y2 specifications? Ref. Outfit and look. Artist is welcome to change the design up a little if they wish.

- Wears her hair down
- More cracks along her skin.
- Seen in skirts at this point in time
- Still wears hairbands, with her skull pin attached to it.
- The necklace, is a must in her art. Its an item she has to have on her at all time.

Grabbed a slot already!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:05 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Spinar
Proof of exam thread: One month rule
PREFERRED ARTISTS: chimarii , Synnovu, Lividpeas , Onnie, Lucyal
Lilwolfpard, Zoobey , Inu-Mitsu, Astraei, Ravvlet

Any Y2 specifications? hairstyle change: His hair is a bit longer now all around !

clothing change not really buuut some styles for him - but really anything modern/vic/goth looking work ovob - something ; another ; and one more for luck !

slight addition to their appearance: Like the patches of 'icy effect' on his face I was hoping to get more of those on other parts of him - ex; arms
( I've always kind of pictured him forming into something along the lines of this guy here; just obviously more humanish and not a carbon copy of this character cause its not mine QQ, so if this helps any for inspiration just leave it here -w- b )

asta pls  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:53 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Szczeosny "Lucky" Brzenczyszczykiewicz
Proof of exam thread: One month rule
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Cheshire, Sammpai, Synnovu, Bitti, Al, Lil, Onnie, Scy, Zoo
Any Y2 specifications? Umm best bet just hit me directly up for a status update since stuff changes over time in all kinds of ways. I can be more specific one on one!

- Hair's longer and now streaked with blue instead of green
- Circle tattoo with stab scar through it on back of right hand (and stab scar visible on palm too), μ (mu) scar on back of left hand.
- Haven't settled on anything for the coat, so I am leaving it pretty open to interpretation as to how it can change. He's big on science and computer programming, so anything sort of scifi/wannabe futuristic/labcoat-ish is all good with me.
- if you use a secondary color on the coat, it's black!
- scarf idk color he kind didn't have on in his last art... probably black or blue: D;;;
- His weapon is a wendigo bone saw. I think it'd be cool to have it more like the kind with empty space in the middle. I've drawn a ref thing that's a little too over the top, but if possible to incorporate more jagged/realistic 'teeth' to the sawblade or to create a hollow in the blade like the ref design, those would be awesome.

Here's trainee for reference

Yes Hi Bitti here~ Magical Girl Princess to the rescue!

User Image

AstaraeI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:01 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: leslie miller
Proof of exam thread: weaponization
PREFERRED ARTISTS: rejam, zoobey, synnovu
Any Y2 specifications?

Hair Colour/Style: dark, styled in a messy mohawk, naturally curly, colour of choice
Skin Colour: olive
Clothing Style/Colours: kinda punky, very ratty, make sure whatever he's wearing is so tattered and worn -- hoodie with drawstrings kind of look would be nice, with pockets in front~
inspiration & another
Extra:
- crooked, narrow nose
- twisted canines
- prominent collarbones
- short, 5'2" <- MAXIMUM TEENIES
- bags under his eyes
References: face like matthew gray gubler - scruffy but no stubble, narrow nose, deep set eyes/bags under them, dem cheekbones

Weapon: aleria

REJGET
User Image  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:48 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ian Rahal-Nazari
Proof of exam thread: One month post~
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Synn, Lil, Al, Scy, Rej
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 ref + Coat on right. As you can see, his hair is a little longer, a little messier, almost reaching his shoulders. Feel free to CC some stuff, think Arabic in design~

He wears THREE BRACELETS. The one in his original ref and this bracelet on his left hand, and this bracelet on his right hand. I'd love it if they were visible somehow.

He also has a small tattoo of an anchor on the inside of his right wrist and a few more Arabic tattoos on his neck.

As for his dagger, I'd like her a little longer, a little more ornate; I don't have any real ideas, so have fun with it!

I would also like to have added a small tattoo on the inside of Ian's wrist right wrist, under the duck bracelet, of the state of Nevada

lil get  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:53 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sherry Greyson
Proof of exam thread: Promo
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoobey, Lividpeas, Chimarii, Synnovu, Rejam, OnionGrump, Bittiface
Any Y3 specifications?

Trainee/Int Art: Y1::Y2
She looks pretty much the same as ever. Her hair might be a little more poofy, and her coat has gotten fancier~ but other than that she’s not changed too much appearance wise. BUT LOOK at this awesome Reference Sheet that AV made. Check out that fancy coat~ The mini/fake corset thing ties in the front, and has laces on the back. The bottom of the coat has 4 panels, with a slit at the back and at the sides. Long and a little drapey, almost skirt-like, maybe. The Life symbol is pretty standard, but does flow around to all panels of the jacket bottom. Gradient added. She's keeping the orange jewelthings on the cuffs.
Feel free to add a few embellishments to the coat if you want to.

Her scarf should stay around her neck and as a bow. She also wears a necklace, and the thing in her hair.
Feel free to play with her outfit under the coat a bit if you are so inclined. Sherry likes boots, stockings, skirts~ simple things with little highlights and trinkets. Extra bits of jewelry, belts, little touches of ruffles or not super flashy bling. Feel free to toss some accessories on her. She tends to wear muted or neutral/earthy tones.

Her weapon is pretty much the same. Maybe a little longer, maybe a little bigger. Up to the artist! I would love to have a little bit of jewelry or something hanging off the tail end, as in the other official arts.
She does have a blue lock where the handle meets the base of the blade, with a few chains and some markings. (It was a semi fancy lock.) If it could be a bit more towards Deus blue than dark blue to match her runes and such, that would be awesome.

More refs for Y3 goodness: [x] [x]
And, have a few other refs of Y2 and Y1 Sherry, just because I don’t show them off enough and the artists are great: (new to old) [x] [x] [x] [x]

i am on this like a dragon on a big fat pile o gold  

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:32 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Evan Roberts
Proof of exam thread: here and also here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: uhhhhh any of the active artists who can draw a man-sized man and his dog sword
Any Y2 specifications? clothing should look similar to his y1--really simple, just a shirt and cargo pants and boots.

jacket should be more military style, like this or this or that (with less random buttons), trim an scarf should still be red

hair should still be short

sword should be noticeably larger. teeth should be way way larger. they should stay organic looking and go about halfway down the blade (on the more side is ok, on the less side is not). a bunch of thin black chains should wrap over the cross guard and around the upper part of the grip - lower part of the blade, locked in place by a heavy, spiked black padlock because meta yay. it should just look like a more badass version of the y1 weapon but please feel free to make suggestions if you think something would look cool ok exclaim

i like suggestions pls make some if you would like to

more abs is not a suggestion srry this is a pg13 place

MOAR ABS - Rejget  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games