Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Dragonologist → Former Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄
❤Engaged to a wonderful woman... Aravis Rosentha❤

Will saw Aravis freeze up and knew what she was thinking; undoubtedly thoughts of her father and her fear of dragons. It was the same reaction she had when Will told her he was becoming a dragonologist. He leaned down and planted a kiss on her neck. "Don't worry Aravis. I've been working with these three for almost a whole year now. They are the most docile you'll ever see a dragon. I promise you won't be afraid of them."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather grinned at Remy's excitement. She ran off after her, pulling her trunk and mother along with her. She took a handful of floo powder, got in a fireplace, and prepared for departure. "Slug and Jiggers!" she said, loud and clear. A puff of smoke and she was gone.

Mabyn took a handful of floo powder and followed her daughters. "Slug and Jiggers." she said calmly. Then she was gone.

-Exit Heather and Mabyn to Slug and Jiggers-
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
Soon-to-be-second-year
Proud Gryffindor

Lore carried Oggy tightly as she got off the train. She lugged her trunk along with her, the leather dragging against the floor. She smiled at the other students and then heard a girl talking about a Knight Bus, Katrina something or other?
"You're Katrina right? Are you going on the Knight Bus too?"[/color

When she saw the girl had left, she decided to leave oo. She walked out to the street by herself and waited for a moment before the knight bus came.]

((OOC-- Sorry for the lack of layout.))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:51 am
User Image
Aravis Rosentha

Gryffindor❤18 Years Old❤Engaged to Will Radcliffe

Aravis sighed. Will really did love working with his dragons. He would know what he was doing, or at least she hoped he did. If something did happen, she would at least be somewhat better off than when her father took her to Romania. She could use magic now, she had interned in the Hosptal Wing at school. "Are you sure?" she asked timidly.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will smiled when Aravis asked if he was sure and nodded, saying, "As sure as seeing a dementor is a dress is funny. Trust me, love." He stepped away from her and turned, holding out his hand for her.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
Aravis Rosentha

Aravis laughed as the thought of a dementor in a pink frilly dress entered her head. It was a pretty funny thought. "Alright," she said cautiously as she took Will's hand.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

When her hand closed around his, he disapparated, taking along Aravis and her trunk. Where they were headed was to a small swatch of land in northern Scotland where three large dwellings were built to house three young dragons.

Out Of Character: {Exit to Will's Dragon Practice}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
Aravis Rosentha

As soon as Aravis took her fiancé's hand she felt the feeling that could only be associated with one thing: disapparation. It was a horrid feeling and she hoped it wouldn't last long.

{Exit with Will to his dragon practice}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:01 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jarai , Gerald, and Chantale Ellis

The Ellis family flooed to the Platform with Nell excitedly jumping out the emerald fires first with only an empty cage and a hamster in her pocket, her worried mother Jarai second who was holding a small basket of food for said daughter, and picking up the rear, her humorous father Gerald who was not feeling very laughable carrying his daughter's trunks which felt like they were hiding several dead bodies. When the room finally stopped spinning the scotsman immediately went after a trolly loading the trunks onto it and heaving a sigh of relief.. "Are you sure you want to travel on the train back to school? Wouldn't you rather portkey again?" the mother asked for nearly the fiftieth time today making both Ellis' young and old roll their eyes in exasperation. "Yes Ma, I wanna sit with my friends on the way to Hogwarts and besides it's kinda weird being one of the only ones that just somehow show up to school without being on a train." It means she wants to sits with her friends and talk about which guys they think are cute."he laughed and quickly tired to avoid the swats from both his wife and daughter-who might he add was blushing in a rather adorable manner. Ah, the strangeness of youth. When she had calmed down Gerald wrapped an arm around his daughter fully content on keeping her near him until the very last minute. "Daaaaad..." Nell quietly whined after a few seconds of the partial hug and tugged away from his arms. "Wha? You were gona deny yer ol' Da a bit o' affection?" he teased while Jarai rolled her eyes at the pair before giving her own hug to her daughter. "Have a good year, be safe, and don't do anything your father would do." The twelve year old stifled a giggle before pushing her luggage trolly over to the train and watching her parents floo back home.

Wearing:Traveling ~ Where: Platform 9 3/4 ~ Feeling: Anxious, yet Happy

Wearing: Daywhere * Where: Platform 9 3/4 * Feeling: Mischevious * Thinking: Nellybear's leaving me

User Image
What I'm wearing: Another beginning | Who's she with: Family | Location: Platform 9 3/4 | Thoughts biggrin aaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:10 pm
Ɉɑȡϵɳ (Ɉɑȡε) Șɑȴȴɨɲɠ
User Image
..........-...........
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈Ω◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
Jaden exited on to the platform with such grace it was as if he had done it a million times even though it was his first time. Looking around he saw the famous crimson colored train that was labeled in black flowing letters The Hogwarts Express. A vague smile started to shine from his face maybe out of fear or joy he had no clue.
"Ok lets do this...."
He muttered to himself as he started for the train pushing his cart along he noticed that the front left wheel let of a squeak every second step. Trying his best to ignore it he hurried to find a door that wasn't covered with families giving there mushy goodbyes. When he finally found one he began to unload his trunk off the cart to get it on the train.
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈Ω◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
Jadens Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Platform 9¾

Standing like a statue with his bags stacked just to his side Ronyo awaited the train to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. His summer had been...eventful to say the least and now there was a new series of questions as well as realizations that came both as both a wonderful and sad notion. It had all come down to an old enemy long thought done away with and a true test of the resolve and abilites of the Chimera Club.

The news of Colton’s possession was spread through the people who needed to know allowing them to formulate a plan on how best to help their friend and be rid of the cursed demon once and for all. With the help of William Dante Nott, known better as Tay, for reasons that for now remain his own, Trinity considered to be the demon’s so called queen was captured and whereabouts purposefully leaked so Colton/the demon would learn seemingly of their own accord. With the help of Tamara Ronyo, Phi, and Jane awaited the possessed Colton to appear with members of the Aurors and Hogwarts staff waiting in hiding.

Once present the demon wasted no time in showing itself and attempting to kill Colton’s three friends through manipulating the young boy’s body. The fight that ensued was as much emotionally as well as physically taxing on the members given the demon’s ancient knowledge and abilities. After a hard fought battle Ronyo and Phi managed to trap and hold the demon with their Patronous charms which manifested fully as Ronyo and Phi where pushed to the breaking point holding the demon at bay. While held Tamara and the adults move quickly to separate the demon and destroy it fully from this world once and for all.

After the encounter Colton took several days to recover, during which time Phi never left his side and Ronyo and Jane did their best to support their two friends during the time. After waking up Colton found he was not sure how to fully carry on with a normal life after the things he had witnessed and the trauma he had been through. Not wanting to see the boy she had grown to love face his future alone, and still with the chaos of her family’s death on her mind Phi choose to stay by Colton’s side. The following night Ronyo and Jane caught the two trying to leave during the cover of darkness. After many heartfelt words and finally hard goodbyes Colton and Phi left to who knows where in the world.

All of that meant Ronyo had been there to help save his friend and done so with the aid of all his other friends. It had a wonderful victory for everyone involved but one that came with its own price. Colton and Phi had taken off to who knows where and gave no indication if they would return at any time. Both had suffered greatly and it was a blessing that they would have each other but it pained Ronyo knowing he could do nothing more for the pair.

Now the Chimera Club was down to only two members and with this being Ronyo's sixth year at the wonderful school meant he only had two years to find new members so the idea and values of the Chimera Club could be continued on after the original founders had left. To say the club was in its most weakest state would be an understatement and that had Ronyo worried as well. With their capabilities stretched thin now the protection of the students would be harder to accomplish and there was greater chance of foul deeds starting up, and that was due in no small part by the fact Tay was all too aware of his main source of conflicts current state.

There was much to do this year not the least of which included starting on his N.E.W.T level course work for this year. He would have to contend with the present, while planning for the future, and having to remember the past. Ronyo was now faced with the question of what he wanted to do with his life after Hogwarts, and it was no easy answer to be sure. The position of Auror had always fancied him as he wished to strive to seek justice and uphold the freedoms and rights of the people. However the extra training years required would be more time he could not do anything to help and also there was the matter of being a servant of the government, which if corrupted would mean he would have to uphold a corrupt system. With a sigh Ronyo looked up to see other students, old and new, coming and going with eyes glowing for the train ride to the wonderful world within a world that was Hogwarts. For once Ronyo did not reflect those eyes but the eyes of someone who had long past the eyes associated with someone his age.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:07 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle immediately drifted away from Vincent and Olyvia when she passed through the barrier. She wasn't one for sappy good byes, and she had much more interesting things to do. Such as find those students she found to be her prize puzzles and start up her work of figuring them out. She smirked as her stony eyes fell upon Ronyo, the boy who was almost as peculiar as Tay and also the archenemy of said student. She drifted over to him, curious.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:58 pm
THE MCHALEN FAMILY

Michael McHalen - Father to Three
Blake Warren - Muggle, Father to One
Maggie McHalen - Mother to One
Grace Mchalen - Ravenclaw Second Year
Verily McHalen - Unsorted First
Elliryanna McHalen - Unsorted First

||| Pureblood Family ||| Live in Chipping Clodbury ||| Six People |||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Michael stepped out of the fire pit, carrying Elli's trunk and set it down on a near by cart. He turned and watched as teh rest of his family appeared out of the emerald flames.

Blake stepped out next, carrying Ver's trunk in his arms and wrinkling his nose. He still wasn't used to all this magic stuff and traveling by fire was not something he decidedly enjoyed. He set down Ver's things on a cart as well.

Maggie followed her husband out of the pit and went to stand next to him as the three kids came out.

Gracie dragged her own things out of the fire and put them on a cart. Her barn owl hooting angrily as she jostled him on accident. She rolled her eyes at the owl and headed off to find her friends. Not in the mood to talk with her family in an awkward good bye.

Verily stepped out of the fire and grabbed her cart, kissing her father on the cheek before taking Elli's hand and wandering off with her twin to meet new people.

Elliryanna kissed her father's cheek as well before leaving with Ver to meet students their own age.

"Well I guess that's all we're needed for." Maggie said quietly, taking her husband's hand and disapparating to their home. Michael followed them out.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
OOC: ....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 pm
SHAW SANDFORD ROSS

Wearing

|||Former Slytherin|||Father of Six|||PureBlood|||

User Image
Shaw walked calmly onto the platform and turned to await his children. Or at least the twins. He had no care in the world about what happened to Darius. The awful mutt that he was.

I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||10 Years Old|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn squeaked as she barely came to a stop before ramming her cart into her fathers leg. "Sorry." She gasped looking up at him with wide innocent eyes. Her small kitten poked it's furry head out of her bag and mewed softly before recessing back into the dark of the bag. She turned around to await her brother.
User Image

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron emerged from the brick wall, gripping onto his luggage tightly. The Gryffindor boy was decked in green colors; however, it was not to support Slytherin in any way. In fact, he had gotten so used to wearing any color during the year that he had forgotten each house had a specific color. Scanning the small crowd of students who were already here, Michelle Catlin was the first person he recognized. The girl still had vibrant bleach blonde hair, and that was exactly why Cameron noticed it was her. The next person he saw was another bleach blonde girl, but the tips of her hair were dyed blue. If her back wasn't facing the boy, perhaps he would've recognized her to be Gracie.

wearing

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games