Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:47 pm
" It'll be ok, you'll remember soon enough." Mokuba replyed with a conforting smile. " I know it feels terrible, but I got your back. Anything you need to know I'll tell you."  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:26 pm
"Thanks, I'll try to remember, I'll try really hard so things can get back to normal." Seto commented.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:51 pm
Mokuba smiled and nodded, he was sure that Seto could pull through this. He could pull out of a lot of the tough situations before, and he could do it again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:00 pm
Seto simply grinned at the other while he gazed at the letter that had somehow survived the blast. He tried to remember writting it, or to figure out if it was meant for his eyes to see or not.  

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:03 pm
(Bump!)  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:48 pm
Mokuba gazed over at the letter Seto was holding, see if their was anything hed know that would help Seto regain his memory.((sorry, got a little wirters block sweatdrop ))  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:25 pm
"I think I remember..... Writting this...." Seto commented, rubbing his head slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:32 pm
Mokuba leaned over more to try to get a closer look at the letter.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:24 am
Seto handed it to him. "I don't get anything from this, do you?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:48 am
" I might lets see.." Mokuba answered gazing at the letter.

((do you have aplan on what it says or should i make it up?))  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:34 am
(Oh! He should've been forced to by an enemy of some sort, in the letter there should be odd letters in blue to well, point that fact out because we all know Seto wouldn't do this to himself because of Mokuba.... And it would explain the explosion from the machine.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:59 pm
(so, a enemy made Seto erase his memory? and it explaines how the machine exploded? am i right?)  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:46 pm
(Yupper doodles! xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:14 pm
((im not sur ewhat i should have it say, unless i dont need to write out the whole letter sweatdrop ))  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:32 pm
(You don't need to write out the whole letter just the stuff in different colored pen after figuring out that that's supposed to be there.)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff