Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:24 pm
Lt Twinkle
@Tsubaki: I like your sig. It makes me happy inside lol

lol, thanks xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:28 pm
Anyway as i said ill be watching to see how things develope...and on the point of needing conflict i say a bleach rp does for the fact you have all this combat power but nothing to use it on...wouldnt that just be a waste and even upset people?  

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:36 pm
so many new profiles so little time, i'll just take my time sorta  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:48 pm
Dalaga Helios
Anyway as i said ill be watching to see how things develope...and on the point of needing conflict i say a bleach rp does for the fact you have all this combat power but nothing to use it on...wouldnt that just be a waste and even upset people?

You don't need conflict to have a bout, guy. A testing of ones strength needs naught hate nor malice. A simple mutual love for the blade is all that is needed. ^^  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:14 pm
Kya Akai Kitsune
so many new profiles so little time, i'll just take my time sorta

Why don't you just have someone you trust help you go through the profiles?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:15 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
Dalaga Helios

You don't need conflict to have a bout, guy. A testing of ones strength needs naught hate nor malice. A simple mutual love for the blade is all that is needed. ^^

You cant fight your best against a friend for fear if hurting them...when i fight i kill, hence why i do not fight or even spar with ally characters...Your also starting to sound like a broken record spouting love and peace to someone who knows all about it...  

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:20 pm
Dalaga Helios
Tsubaki Mizuru
Dalaga Helios

You cant fight your best against a friend for fear if hurting them...when i fight i kill, hence why i do not fight or even spar with ally characters...Your also starting to sound like a broken record spouting love and peace to someone who knows all about it...

Meh, take it how ever you want it. I also disagree on not being able to fight your best against a friend. From the sounds of things your opinion on this is fairly biased. And now it's your turn to appologize to me for two things, assuming I'm spouting love and peace let alone anything, and for calling me a broken record. >3>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:28 pm
dunno really I just usually like doing it but I probably should start getting people doin stuff  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:30 pm
Kya Akai Kitsune
dunno really I just usually like doing it but I probably should start getting people doin stuff

Isn't that the reason for having a 'Crew?' lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:31 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru

Meh, take it how ever you want it. I also disagree on not being able to fight your best against a friend. From the sounds of things your opinion on this is fairly biased. And now it's your turn to appologize to me for two things, assuming I'm spouting love and peace let alone anything, and for calling me a broken record. >3>

Ok im sorry for calling you a broken record lol but you have to admit that im right aboutnthe love and peace thing, just read what you had been writing...and it is biased...i see no point in fighting unless one dies at the end, if that is not the reason for fighting then what is?  

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:31 pm
yeah >.< I just overthink or underthink most the time  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:49 pm
Dalaga Helios
Tsubaki Mizuru

Ok im sorry for calling you a broken record lol but you have to admit that im right aboutnthe love and peace thing, just read what you had been writing...and it is biased...i see no point in fighting unless one dies at the end, if that is not the reason for fighting then what is?

Just for the fun of it? It's not always about killing your opponent dude >w>  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

demonic fyre

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:50 pm
Does anyone know a good translator website where it does not use Japanese characters?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:15 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru

Just for the fun of it? It's not always about killing your opponent dude >w>

whats the fun if their is no risk of death?  

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:38 pm
demonic fyre
Does anyone know a good translator website where it does not use Japanese characters?

try www.freedict.com :3

@Dal: Your phsycotic aren't you? Or maybeh isht trollen? cat_pirate  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games