Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:51 pm
Jake smiled softly. "As I will miss you." he replied. No he'd never had someone to miss. He'd always had his twin, his parents died trying to protect them so he didn't miss them. He'd miss Kirari though. "Just promise you'll come back Kira...please?" He asked holding her close. "So I know that you'll make sure that shadow guy lets you come back."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 pm
"I'll come back. I promise." Kirari said with a nod of her head, the flames lowering and extinguishing themselves. And in that moment, all of a sudden, all Kirari could focus on was Jake's lips, though she didn't stare at them, she couldn't help wondering . . . what they would feel like against her own.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:15 pm
Jake's smile turned into a grin and he pulled her closer pressing a soft kiss to her cheek. "Good. I'll definitely be waiting for you." He all but gushed his hand absently rubbed up and down her thigh as he tried to work up the courage to kiss her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:35 pm
Kirari made a face when he kissed her on the cheek. It wasn't enough. Not good enough. Deciding to quit waiting for him to man up and kiss her, she turned and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him to her, basically crashing her lips against his. It was her first kiss . . . how was she supposed to know what to do? All she knew was that the lips touched.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:59 pm
Jake gave a smile and kissed her back showing her how a kiss was supposed to be. His hands held her close to him as one moved up her arm and to the back of her neck pulling her deeper into the kiss he was giving her. He found he liked kissing her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 pm
Kirari gave a surprised squeak into the kiss as he pulled her deeper into it, but she didn't fight it. In fact, she found herself improvising and kissing back, her lips moving against his. She was surprised by how much she liked it.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:38 pm
Jake smiled a little more against the kiss he could tell just by the throbbing of her pulse against the vines how much she liked their kiss. It happened without him even realising it but before long both of them were covered in thick vines that suddenly burst into blood red roses.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:45 pm
Kirari pulled back slightly, feeling light-headed and found her movement restricted. She opened her eyes and blinked. "Um . . . Jake . . . I think we're trapped." she said with laughter in her voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:59 pm
Jake opened his eyes and looked around with a laugh. "Sorry." He said with a chuckle in his voice as he willed the vines to loosen up into a spacious room for them. "I got carried away again didn't I?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:23 am
Kirari giggled as she leaned back a bit. "Just a little." she teased, smiling.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:46 am
Jake chuckled a little and traced her cheekbones. "I see. Just a tiny bit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:50 am
Kirari giggled some more. "Maybe a bit more than that." she said, letting him trace her cheekbones and rather enjoying the feeling.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:59 am
With a soft caring smile the vines retracted back into the trees without lookign around he said. "Hello Michael. I was just saying my good-byes."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:11 am
Michael pretended not to have seen what had gone on between the two. "Excellent timing. I was just looking for Kirari to tell her it was time to leave." he said and looked to the fire magi. "Is there anyone else you wish to say goodbye to?" he asked.

Kirari bit her lower lip and then looked to Jake. "Can you tell Hikari 'goodbye' for me? I'm not sure how she'll react if I tell her." she said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:34 am
Hikari poked her head from behind Michael with tears in her eyes. "Kiki!!!" She cried glomping the poor fire magi. "I don't want you to go!!!!!!!"

"Oh dear." Jake said making sure there was a soft bed of vines for them to land on. "I think you set her off." He chuckled. "Maybe put it off a little bit until Hikari goes back into her delusional state."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games