Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Wu's Plot Thread! Mates and stuff~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:29 pm
idk if you'd be interested in RP with Kleopatra, maybe with Kifalme (or anyone else, srsly)?

Sorry if this is tl;dr LOL. orz

Quote:
Kleo is calm and level-headed in any situation, making her an essential Historian, as she doesn't flinch when receiving information, no matter how bad. She's polite when speaking to anyone and possesses very good manners, but not at all in a warm way. She can be pretty cold and can easily get somebody riled up with her non-existent bedside manner. She's also not very famous for her patience. She knows most of the pride members by name, but has no one she considers a real friend. She's secretly very lonely.
To those of the West House, Kleopatra is seen as an almost solemn creature--smart, quick to recall things, does as she's asked, very polite, but she's not at all humorous or of buoyant nature. Sometimes, though, she loses careful control over her expression and she seems sad or troubled.
A secret known to only a few members of the West House is that Kleopatra's face and chest contain some vicious scars she received during her time before Tianxia. Thanks to the help of apothecaries who supply her with fragrant powders and ointments, the scars blend in with her coat and are only barely visible at a very close range (closer than Kleopatra would let anyone get, if you ask her). Part of the reason she doesn't get close to others is because she's horribly self-conscious and generally depressed about her past.

I'd totally love a mate for her, but any interaction with other Westies is something I've been wanting for her for a whiiiile. I can bounce off plot/RP ideas depending on what you think, so lemme know. :>>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:06 pm
wooga Paes
Ooooh, I'd love Raiden RP with Mwokoti! ;; and RPing Spaki and Shula sounds absolutely adorable and I love it, awwwwww. ;; do want!

At risk of Kael shanking me, I have become entirely too reliant on quote notifications, apparently. XD VERY sorry it slipped my mind to start these up! I'll do so sometime tomorrow.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:11 pm
For Raiden. Waiting on Shula's RP with Kim to end before I start another for her in the Firekin, then I'll get that one done too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:27 pm
wooga Paes

Hiiii Wu heart Just checking in that you're still on board for Ahui, Imre & Atilla plot? I'm thinking about trying to get a bigger thread together for the whole gang to meet (like the girls lol) soon.

No rush or anything, especially because Kasai has been crazy!busy with work.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:21 pm
Lethrossen
wooga Paes

Hiiii Wu heart Just checking in that you're still on board for Ahui, Imre & Atilla plot? I'm thinking about trying to get a bigger thread together for the whole gang to meet (like the girls lol) soon.

No rush or anything, especially because Kasai has been crazy!busy with work.
I'm up for that, but you can probably/possibly tell I have not been around to RP much lately ;; in a funk, I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:53 pm
I've just recently come back heart so no worries, slowness is not a problem with this whole... grouping of lovely lions lol.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:22 pm
<33  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Askel or Njal RP with Thora?
She IS the type to want nothing more than to keep her den clean and provide for a husband, she's just... an oaf. And gets easily bent out of shape about it.
I could see her either running to daddy for some fair-but-firm love to get her to stop her blubbering, or just running to the forest when she's upset once and encountering Askel... ? XD

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:42 pm
I wouldn't mind a cub roleplay with Erevu and one of your Pridelanders. <3
Erevu is very clever and observant. He speaks in riddles. However, he's a bit awkward and blunt, with little sense of humor and no capacity for sarcasm.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:45 am
ChezaRain

Askel or Njal RP with Thora?
She IS the type to want nothing more than to keep her den clean and provide for a husband, she's just... an oaf. And gets easily bent out of shape about it.
I could see her either running to daddy for some fair-but-firm love to get her to stop her blubbering, or just running to the forest when she's upset once and encountering Askel... ? XD
Askel might be problematic, I should probably ask Fey xD But I'd definitely loove to RP her with Njal. and Njord too *w*

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Hey, PL cub RP sounds excellent to me! He could meet Ngai or Enitan? Ngai he might not get along too well with, but Enitan he probably would. (because Enitan is nicer/more patient)  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 am
wooga Paes

Hey, PL cub RP sounds excellent to me! He could meet Ngai or Enitan? Ngai he might not get along too well with, but Enitan he probably would. (because Enitan is nicer/more patient)

Heehee, maybe later we can RP the more problematic cubs. *U* I seriously don't mind tensed situations. But Enitan is the one in your signature, yes? I wouldn't mind RPing them. 8')

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:04 pm
wooga Paes
Askel might be problematic, I should probably ask Fey xD But I'd definitely loove to RP her with Njal. and Njord too *w*

I'm all for it! 8D <3
Would you want to start one up, or should I? 83  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:09 pm
wooga Paes
<33
Xun and Ari? Perhaps her making an appointment to meet with the new Lord after receiving his changes to the North message? I was gonna hold this off until I have received Xuen, but that appears to not gonna happen for a long while. He will suggest the housing of his Lt. in different houses for immediate action responses.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:01 pm
wooga paes

Hey! I know that she's not listed, but I would love to plot with Kimaji! I think it would be adorable/ironic if she met with and possibly befriended Maji's son! They're re-establishing their old pride. My boy would adore her XD He's obsessed with learning.

User Image
Info here.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:58 am
Thalion
wooga paes

Hey! I know that she's not listed, but I would love to plot with Kimaji! I think it would be adorable/ironic if she met with and possibly befriended Maji's son! They're re-establishing their old pride. My boy would adore her XD He's obsessed with learning.

User Image
Info here.
so sorry for my slowness, but I'd love this! Kimaji needs more action anyways : D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff