Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 pm
"Nothing. I thought she was in a rampage. But you've made things better...you should...fix things physically before the full moon or the darkness will weigh to hard on her." He sighed and headed back to his tent and his mate.

"Mine." She rumbled on his skin drinking only if the blood filled her mouth which she made sure it didn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:26 pm
Oburos blinked, confused. "Fix things . . . physically?" he wondered out loud. He didn't really understand what Sean was getting at. His focus was brought back to Faye when she called him hers. "Yours." he murmured softly. He wasn't quite sure what he was agreeing to, but it felt right.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:30 pm
When she heard him confirm that her whole body wrapped around him holding him close. "Yeah kid she'll show you what she wants." The werewolf said still holding his neck. "And teach her to be more gentle when biting it hurts."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:38 pm
Oburos nearly fell over when Faye wrapped her whole body around him and then looked at the werewolf who had come back with a bit of a glare. He still wasn't too happy with the other. "Pansy." he muttered in reference to the whole biting gently thing.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:49 pm
The wolf muttered something angrily in the wolf tongue which made Faye lift her fangs from Oburos' neck and growl at him pulling Oburos closer before licking the wound closed and rubbed her cheek against his. "No' yours! Mine!" She hissed at the wolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:59 pm
Oburos sighed and then pet Faye's head soothingly, smoothing the hair on the back of her head. "Shh, shh shh. It's okay. Do you want to go back to the camp or something?" he asked, trying to distract Faye.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:08 pm
Pulling herself into his line of view Faye meowed at him with a soft smile and rubbed her cheek on his again. "Depends on what's going to happen in camp." She said eventually she wasn't a cat but if she was she'd be purring.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:10 pm
Oburos blinked and looked at Faye with a bit of confusion, shrugging. "Well . . . I- I don't know." he said, a little confused as to what she was getting at.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:19 pm
A few spying werewolves barked their laughter at Oburos' clueless expression. And every time she growled at them they'd laugh louder. "Lets go before I hurt them." She muttered at him still rubbing her cheek against his.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:37 pm
Oburos nodded and then got up, a little awkwardly since he was a little reluctant to make Faye let go of him, so he wound up kinda carrying her. "Okay." he said, trying to keep Faye calm, trying to ignore the wolves who he was fairly certain were laughing at him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:51 pm
Faye smiled and stared at the point that was the tip of his ear and gently bit it. Her arms and legs held him tight as she sniffed the air. "Thunderstorm tonight." She predicted with a purr in her voice. "I like the smell of them."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 pm
Oburos stopped and looked up towards the sky before closing his eyes, taking a deep breath, smiling, almost grinning. It was already starting to effect him . . . and the rain hadn't even started yet. "Thunderstorms . . ." he murmured, almost seeming to caress the word, the way it sounded coming out of his mouth. He was excited.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 pm
Faye grinned. "Mhm feels good." She added with a sigh. "I like the rain." Then she went back to nibbling on the tip of his ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:48 pm
Oburos smirked a little as she nibbled on his ear. "Hey, do I taste good to you or something?" he teased her gently, kinda laughing a bit as he said it. Oh yes, the electricity in the air and the rain in the wind was definitely affecting him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:59 pm
Faye grinned a little. "Yeah actually you do. You smell, feel and taste really good." She whispered in his ear. She guessed he didn't want to go into the tent for the storm. "Hey there's a bluff nearby did you want to go be with the storm up there?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games