Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:32 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack dropped to the ground, lying on his back. No..I don't want your energy...no right now. I just need to rest a bit. Jack explained as he sighed deeply, letting go of all the things that happened today and thinking of what to do next. DO I go back with Nyx? Do I just avoid her? Do I have to keep fighting her? What will I have to do now? Jack thought as he sat up. Well....today was rather..stress inducing. Jack laments, rubbing the little bit of horn that hadn't gone back into his body. He stood up slowly, his clothes burned mostly and his shirt almost non-existence. He looked over at Eliana. Did I scare you when I was like that? he asked, his eyes full of fear of himself.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:44 pm
User Image
User Image
The young elf looked right into the girls eyes. They were the shade of the sea, and Arwen found herself mesmerized as she looked into them. The corner of Arwens lips pulled into a frown. Then she stiffled a gasp. The forest was being destroyed...Arwens eyes became a dark shade of green. That was the reason the animals where gone, the reason the trees seemed sad. Why Naga seemed very on edge. Arwens eyes darted around the forest as she cautiously looked around. Hearing what Zero said she nodded. "That make sence." she agreed as she kept a close eye on Naga. Arwen would take back the forest. Even if it cost her her own life.The blond looked at Zero for a moment. How could they possibly destroy a monster that not even the spirits could stop? Arwen then looked around with a bewildered expression. The spirit just...dissapeared. "We should set up camp." Arwen said. Not even really asking if he wanted to leave or not.

ut ape
x Blue Nightingale x

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:07 pm
I- B r e a k E v e n -I

Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

Zero signed lightly as the spirit disappeared into thin air, it was not very great to hear that a monster is killing the forest and this be really hurting arwen as she an elf, she one with the trees and all that.
Zero looked at pheonix then to arwen nodding " sure, its better to set a fire.. cant really walk around blind in the dark " zero said as he started to go find some fire wood. After a few minute pheonix and zero came back with some fire wood " where we go " he said smiling at arwen " how you holding up? " he asked, woundering if she was okie as zero started to get the fire going. " you look cold " zero wanted to be kind to arwen, she seems to been through alot today and zero was just trying to help out. He gently put his coat around arwen before sitting down next to her.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:46 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace [usize=18]ϩmithons

「OOC: 」
User Image
User Image
Eliana bit her lip softly and closed her eyes. She nodded a bit, "At first, yes. But... But then... No..." she have a shaky laugh, "What I mean is, at first I was terrified. But... Then I realized its still you. It's still the jack who means safety and help to me." she confessed, her creams going pink. "You're not scary. That... Fire demon is pat of who you are. I can't change it, Nyx can't change it, no one can change it. Anyone who tries to loses my respect and..." she kept rambling on but then stopped. "Sorry..." she looked down.

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

hibikibean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:27 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea smiled as she was forgiven by Inferno. A true friend. She was so happy to have met someone like Inferno. Someone to depend on from time to time. Someone to always be by her side. Tears began to form and before she knew it Azalea began crying. "Thank you so much." she said softly and leaned her head on to Inferno's shoulder.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:04 pm
Stryker Reventon
User Image
Stryker decided to continue exploring. Maybe he wasn't alone in this place. He walked on the road, empty buildings, empty inactive vehicles everywhere. Time for a drink... He thought, he noticed a cafe with the open sign lighting up. He walked towards the door and pushed...it was locked.
...What the hell?. Screw this.
he thought. He grew angry and kicked through the glass and walked in. The siren started to ring it was loud enough for any nearby campers to hear, but nobody showed up, not even the owner or employee calling the police because there were no employees period. He walked towards a vending machine and place his hand on it, generating electricity through the machine causing it to release a whole load of candy. He grabbed some candy bars and snacks and stuffed them into his mesh bag for later. He then walked to the back of the kitchen and poured him self a soda. He was visible walking out of a cafe, a burglar alarm ringing behind him, but the open sign was still on. He strolled out, a pepsi in one hand and a look of frustation on his face. That's what I call customer service. He thought. After he finished his refreshing drink, he threw the plastic cup, it smashed through the glass of a car window, triggering another alarm. Stryker walked out without looking back, not considering the possibilities of any one nearby, it was a ghost town.

Victor XI

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:54 am
·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

Inferno smiled, the happyness that azalea told inferno about her sister and this fan. " so this fan?... im guessing ice and wind right?." inferno asked, knowing its not the best time to talk about it but the time for everything but inferno going to learn as much as she can to help azalea bring down her sister and this fan. " humm maybe if fire and ice could work together.. nothing can stop it " inferno said laughing lightly but inferno was right, time and again people talk about fire and ice working together and they bring great power to the world and if azalea and inferno work together, she knows that they could bring down azalea sister for sure.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:21 am
quote="The Angry Businessman"]
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx pulled the last piece of fur from the rabbit and jammed it onto a stake, placing it ready to roast over the fire. She sighed and sat back against the cave wall, staring up at the sky. This is taking too long... she thought to herself and closed her eyes, tuning in to the shadows around her. Her mind worked along the chain until she found the ones she had planted in the man's head. Nyx smirked with her eyes shut and whispered to him. Time to be getting back now, boy... the words wound through his mind. Nyx twisted one of her hands, tweaking his brain into standing up and walking back towards the cave again. To him, it would sem that he had thought and done all of it himself, but only Nyx would knw different.
Satisfied, Nyx lay her head against the wall and waited for them to arrive.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: I know that's kind o like an auto-hit, but i hope you don't mind... ))

Claivern

Victor XI

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:39 am
Stryker Reventon
User Image
Stryker walked along the dirt road and infront of him was a canyon, he now had a view of most of the region. it was mostly jungles, plains, and tundras. Little civilization. Stryker jumped, creating a pair of wings from his arms for gliding with his electric powers. He landed in front of a strange cave, he noticed a nearby campfire and took caution, he took cover behind the bushes. ....Must be natives. He thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:16 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack smiled. He turned to Eliana. Well, I'm glad you aren't crapping yourself at the sight of me. Jack spoke before he lost his train of thought. He turned to Eliana. As much as it pains me, I still think traveling with Nyx is a good idea...She's strong, though crazy, and she knows what I am, which is a bonus. So come on, let's run. Jack told her with a smile, his mind lying to him all along. Jack began to run, his burned clothes still rather a mess. He had led Eliana back to the cave with a grin. Oi, Nyx, ya here? He yelled playfully.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:14 pm
x Blue Nightingale x

Ѧeon ௰rathweaver

User Image
Aeon was starting to get destroyed he had to meet at least someone to whom he could talk to. This was a boring life and he needed some form of entertainment. Maybe he could kill out the humans that were giving him those eyes. The eyes that seem to pierce the soul and see into the hell the Aeon once called life. After waking up in this damned city he had felt nothing but loneliness and angry towards everyone who looked at him. For a brief moment he had seen a girl that had sparked his interest. But like everything he had witnessed in this town., she too was gone. He decided to head off and find someone. No more walking down the streets alone with no one to talk to, and everyone looking at him as if he was some kind of monster that was cast off by the mayor.
When he leaves the village he snaps his fingers and makes a fist. As he slowly opens his hand a mass of flesh and bones manifest and grows feather. Within seconds it takes the form of a raven. "Come in little one lets go... we must find someone" He said smiling as the raven hopped in his shoulder.
After walking for a bit Aeon comes a crossed a small town. He smiled "Do you think that someone could be in here?" Aeon asked the raven as they entered the village. 'I hope so' He thought as he footsteps barely made a sound.

𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton looked down as Eve paid for him. He didn't want to seem like he was mooching off of her, he wanted to make his own money and take care of her well she was with him. When she made the suggestion he looked up and smiled "That's a brilliant idea Eve" He said giving Eve a warm smile. He turned and thanked the man again for the food and grabbed the change with Eve paying with one hand, then with the other he grabbed Eve's hand and pulling her lightly, knowing she would now follow him. He jogged slightly, thinking of all the different things he could do to earn money and start paying for Eve's meals.

☆═━┈OOC: I'm so sorry it has taken me so long I had to study or my exams ┈━═☆  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:44 pm
Scarlett Cross

Acidic Rhapsody

*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve started to giggle when anton though eve was brilliant but she was in her own little way. Eve followed anton as she had too when he was the one pulling her little bit. " okie " she said smiling as eve was right by his side, Looking around even could spot some people that looked like they needed help with something. Eve slowly walked up to this old man. " sorry, may we help you? " eve said nicely with her tail going side to side, the old man smiled gently at eve " oh you young things dont want to bother with an old me like myself. " He said trying to be very nice but he knew that he could not do things on his own anymore. " please sir, me and anton are here to help. " Eve said with another smile as the old man gently bring out this old wooden box " this was my wifes necklace but as you can see " the old man opened the wooden box and there was nothing inside it " someone took it away from me... it was the only thing that i had of my lovely emma " The old man was sad and also angry because he just could not understand why someone would take his wife's necklace.
Eve felt so sad but really happy in a way that this old man kept someone close to him for all them years, it only brocken eve's heart when he said someone took the necklace " dont you worry, we going to bring it back to you. " Eve said trying to smile at the old man. " oh my young dear, your so kind to this old man, here take this " the nice old man gat eve and anton a bag of gold each. Eve looked at anton as to wounder where they should look frist. " so what you thing? " She said thinking about where to go frist.

User Image

·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

Inferno knew it might not be the right time but for now we needed to get a move on, not with out getting some stuff though, they needed water, food and maybe something to sleep on when they are outside. " azalea im going to go get some stuff before we move on okie. I meet you back to where the kids are, they need to be told the good news " inferno said gently rubbing azalea back before getting onto her feet.
Inferno already had some gold on her for working hard in this town and she wanted to buy some nice things.
Inferno was close to a shop about to go inside before she felt something off, something or someone powerful enegy. Turning her head she see a demon, the pure enegy for spirit's itself. It was strange really when inferno didnt had a master anymore she could always felt something pulling her to someone, was it this demon?. No. It cant be, no its not.
Inferno stayed outside the shop as she wanted to know if this demon would come up to her and you know talk.

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Victor XI

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:04 pm
Stryker Reventon
User Image
Stryker was traveling through the woods in a hostile environment. His eyes locked on to a wolf pack leader that howled really loud. Stryker was definitely the intended target. Stryker was now surrounded by the wolves, so he pointed his finger at the leader. "....bang." he said before releasing a loud and powerful bolt of lightning, killing the wolf instantly, the wolf let out a loud whimper in pain that could be heard thoughout the whole region before death swept it away. The other wolves barked in a hostile tone at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:38 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx reminded herself to keep the smile off her face as she heard the man's voice. I believe I'm the winner now.. she thought happily, on the outside, her face it's usual unimpressed blankness. She opened her eyes slowly. "Food will be ready for you two in a couple of minutes." she replied. Nyx turned her gaze to Eliana. "Unless you don't trust me..."

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: ))

Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:07 am
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

User Image

Jack merely scoffed, rolling his eyes. I don't exactly trust you, but I'm not one to deny food. He said in a sarcastic tone as he sat down near the entrance, closing his eyes. Jack was just trying to relax a little bit. He just got into a life threatening fight, got pushed back, got creeped out, and now went back to the source of it all. Jack shook his head and began to slink into his wall. He stood up and walked by Nyx. What exactly are you making? Is that the bunny? Jack pointed over her left shoulder, his black hair sweeping over his right eye. Jack wasn't sure what to do with Nyx, or Eliana. Both thoroughly confused him, Nyx with her utter 'I don't care' schtick and Eliana and her being so happy. Jack wished he could be that happy all the time. Sometimes he wished he could be like either of them, or a combination of both.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items