Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:36 am
[Maybe we should put this thing on a hold? Chloie has this great style of RPing... I'd hate someone taking her charas. [no personal offense] >.> ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:20 pm
((that would be a good idea 3nodding ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:10 am
((Its fine, I dont want anyone else to play Seto. I would hate it if someone played one of my characters when I was away. Unless it was someone I knew that would do good.))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:22 am
InunaideKaiba
((Its fine, I dont want anyone else to play Seto. I would hate it if someone played one of my characters when I was away. Unless it was someone I knew that would do good.))

[ lol You'd have to look for someone outside of the guild, since nobody in here plays Moki the way you do. 3nodding ]  

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:31 am
Kawamura Keigo
InunaideKaiba

[ lol You'd have to look for someone outside of the guild, since nobody in here plays Moki the way you do. 3nodding ]

((Lol aw thanks, I feel special XB ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:02 am
((Awww, thanks guys! But: I don't remember where we left off...I'll go b ack and check.))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:47 pm

((No problem Cholie, just post once you get pack in position 3nodding ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:37 am
[What Inu said. But make sure you replied before July 15, because that's the day I'll be leaving for Hungary. I'll send you and Inu a sexy card from there that will arrive when I'm back x3;]  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:13 am
When they got to the back of the plane, there weren't any seats available for the kaiba brothers to sit in. It seemed that most people could only afford third class. Then, Seto had an idea. It wasn't anything glamorous, but it could work....hopefully.

The plane jerked violently again and the angle changed even more drasticly than before, causing Seto to loose his footing and nearly fall back down the aisle. He grabbed onto a few arm rests though, and quickly pulled himself up again. After assuring Mokuba he was okay, he continued to press him onward until all that was left was the bathrooms.

Seto figured that once they were inside, he could brace himself against the small walls and they wouldn't have to worry about much.

(Ayye. sorry. )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:52 am
[Don't apologize unless it hurts. x3;]  

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:43 pm

Mokuba tryed to hold in how much fear he was in. Refusing the tears that begged to come, he grasped what of his brother he could. The plane shook violently, trying to seperate the two of them. Why did it always seem that Yugi was the lucky one, he was not on this death trip. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Joey and Serenity. He was holding her tightly, yet he seemed to be scared himself. He felt for the two of them, he knew what it was like for them. He did not say anything, but he hoped that the two of them would be alright.

Soon enough, the thought of the others left him, as the plane gave a violent shake. Causing Mokuba to fall on his face. His hands had barely blocked him from impact. One hand still grasped his brother tightly. Though two of them would have prevented him from hitting his head. A small sob was forced out of him during impact. He could feel Setos body follow his to the ground. After he checked if his brother was alright, Mokuba stood up. He would be damned if a small bump stopped him from moving.

Walking by his brother, passing by all of the screams and crying. No seats were available, what could they do. But of course, Seto seemed to have something up his sleeve. Slowly, they had passed by all the other passengers, walking together inside one of the vacent bathrooms. It was rather cramped, his own body pressed into Setos. This was not the trip he had in mind, but at least in this case, they may both live. He could feel his brothers hot, harsh breaths on his skin. And he was pretty sure Seto could feel it to. He wrapped his arms around Setos body, pulling them closer. Now terrified, especially not knowing when they would hit.

Coming to his sences, he let go of Seto. Pushing his form against one of the walls. His fingers despritly tried to reach for something that he could grab. "We have to prepare for impact, we dont know when we will hit the ground." Mokuba said trying to be more brave then he was.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:32 am
(Sorry Inu, I didn't see your post. gonk I've been soooo bad at RPing this summer... gonk sweatdrop damn... )

Seto nodded and braced his hands flat against the walls of the small room. It seemed just small enough to just barely fit two people. "We'll be fine, Mokuba." he assured the other. It did smell slightly in the bathroom, but right now he cared more about the life of his brother than anything else. He was so young--at lease he'd had a shot at the world--Mokuba hadn't had anything yet. This wasn't to say that he wanted to die, just that he'd give his life for Mokuba freely.

Then, came the loudest sound that Seto had ever heard in his life. It sounded like a hundred explosions all going off right after one another. The airplane lurched back for a moment and when he looked out the window, he could see a mess of really dark green. They were landing somewhere... and it wasn't in the ocean.

Then, the glass began to break from the bending of the chasse. Seto hurried to shield his brother's eyes as the atmosphere became highly uncomfortable for a moment and a wind tried to suck the air out of the small room. It was a weak wind though, so Seto and Mokuba remained with their feet firmly on the ground.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:15 pm

Mokuba was slowly loosing his courage. His throat clamped, his nails digging into green plastic. So hard that a sliver of material got under his nails. His nails becoming like small hooks as he grasped with all of his might. Tears began to form at the rims of his eyes, too afraid to move an inch. Was he going to die, would this be the end of him and his brother? No it couldn't be, they were Kaibas. They've made it this far, and this was not going to be the end. Niether of them were going to die, Mokuba could not think of living without Seto beside him.

Then, the plane gave a violent shake. The sounds of many explosions rang through Mokubas ears. Loosing all of himself, tears falling down his cheeks. All of his courage sank to the floor, leaving his body entirely. He gripped tighter to the wall, his knuckles turning pale.

"Seto!" he cried out, just as the glass broke in.

Once he felt Setos body grasp him, coming to his call he grasped upon him. Leaving the wall, imprints of his nails remaining. Now sinking his nails into his brothers shirt, his face against his brothers chest. Once the plane made impact, the vibrations shook Mokubas body. Causing both fo them to hit the walls of the bathroom. Once the plane lay still, Mokuba opened an eye slowly. They were not dead at least he wasn't. Afraid to even try, Mokuba nudged Seto.

"Big brother..are you alright?.." he whispered. His voice was husky, filled with fear and tears.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:29 pm

Joey held onto his siter, trying to ingore the other passengers mind blowing screams. He swore a few of them blew out their voice boxes. At this moment, he had hoped that there would be more awkward moments like the one they had just had. At least then they would be alive to have them again. Holding her closer to his body, as if he were protecting her from god and his angels. No one was going to take her from him, she was his and no one elses. His eyes opened, meeting the window, the sight caused his stomach to sink.

As far as the eye could see, trees covered the floor like an ocean. They were growing closer, meaning they were about to make impact. He buried his head back into his sisters long hair. It fragrence reminded him of the many years that had pasted, when they were kids. All the promises he had made and planned to keep. It may be awhile before they would play out, but he would do it.

"Brace yourself sis. Dont worry, I got you, and I wont let go! I swear!" he cried out, his tone rushing over all of the cowaring screams.

Once that was said, he braced himself as well. And in a split second, the impact came. Jerking his body harshly, feeling as if every bone had broken. The world went black, no sound, nothing. The world was now empty and silent.

((Just in case of any curious minds out there, no hes not dead, just out cold. It would not have the same effect if him and Serenity died.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:28 pm

The shaking of the plane did not settle Tachis nereves. His grip on Duke was strong and yet gentle. The boy was so young, and innocent as he trembled in his embrace. His eyes softened, something told him this crash would be the end for him. Call it a gut feeling if you will. But that didn't matter, what did matter was getting Duke safe. He was not going to let the boy die, not if he could help it. It would not be easy dying knowing that Duke had as well. Stroking Dukes back as the plane shook from either sides. His one attempt to make all of this seem a little smoother.

But looking out the window did not help anything. The ocean of trees was growing closer to the plane. That had said it, the plane was indeed going to crash. No use hoping on a turn back up into the sky. The scene of the outdoors reflected on his glasses, his eyes showing no emotion. He had been to shocked to show anything at this moment. There was nothing more to do, except protect the person he loved. Watching the trees grow closer and closer, he gulped. Then, he pulled Duke away from him, being able to look at him.

"Listen to me Duke...your going to be alright. I promise your going to be okay. Get back to your mother and make up with her, she loves you more then anything. It may be hard, but you'll work this out. And no matter what you do..stay happy." he said, looking straight into his emerald orbs.

His face was serious, making sure Duke heard every bit of what he had said. This being his last moment where he could make the impression of being a teacher. His eyes were stern, yet they seemed to be tearing up. Then, a small smile grew on his face. His eyes reflecting what he had already known, the death for him was near. Putting his hands on the seat, just near Dukes head. Pressing his body against Dukes, feeling his rushed heart beat against his ribs. Tachis was unnaturally settle for what was happening. Placing his head on Dukes shoulder, eyes closing peacefully. Now acting as Dukes shield from the impact. If death was coming, he knew it would be quick.

His eyes watered at the smell of Dukes hair, sending flashbacks to pass by him faster then light. The two of them resting in bed, the room clouded by tobacco smoke. The taste of that very cigarette upon the young boys lips. The night growing more dark as they remained awake, talking about anything that happened to come to mind. Seeing Duke a few months later in the very class that he tought. How his heart sank discovering that he had slept with a student. The fear of speaking or getting involved once more with the boy, but always hoping to have the boy talk to him. Trying to make an impresion in Dukes life, someone to be trusted. Hitting the childs head with a newspaper roll when he was caught cheating on one of his tests. Opening the door to the boy upon his doorstep, seeing inside his house for the first time. The warmth of Duke beside him in bed, along with the sound of shreaking engines...then darkness.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games