Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
-- New Member Welcome -- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:58 am
Hi, my name is Leo, but you can call me Queenie if you wish. Edit: I"ll be 23 in August.

I mostly play video games, but I also like to draw as more of a hobby. I work for a school district and help with special needs students on the bus.

Um.... I'm a pretty nice person once you get to know me. I'm a little shy, but once I get to know you, my weirdness will come out. Once that does, it means that I am comfortable around you. I can be a bit of a pervert, but I've been limiting myself on that a whole lot lately.

Other than that, I can't wait to get to know some new people and probably make some new friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:59 am
Hello. My name is to be determined by the highest bidder. I'm 29, a mild mannered pervert, a casual drunk, a stoner, and a line cook by profession.  

Tryst_Darkheart

Tryst_Darkheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:08 pm
Sincerely Metalhead
So many new peeps! NEW SACRIFICES!!!! twisted
I mean...er...friends...

I will NOT be sacrificed, unless it is to a dark god.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:37 pm
Queenie the Xenomorph
Hi, my name is Leo, but you can call me Queenie if you wish. Edit: I"ll be 23 in August.

I mostly play video games, but I also like to draw as more of a hobby. I work for a school district and help with special needs students on the bus.

Um.... I'm a pretty nice person once you get to know me. I'm a little shy, but once I get to know you, my weirdness will come out. Once that does, it means that I am comfortable around you. I can be a bit of a pervert, but I've been limiting myself on that a whole lot lately.

Other than that, I can't wait to get to know some new people and probably make some new friends.

Video games are THE best. I love them.
Don't worry about being a pervert, you're an artist razz The two go hand in hand. Haha.

Your job sounds really special and hard! That must be rewarding and challenging all at once.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:38 pm
Tryst_Darkheart
Hello. My name is to be determined by the highest bidder. I'm 29, a mild mannered pervert, a casual drunk, a stoner, and a line cook by profession.

Stoner and cook sound like a stellar mix. I wish I could cook but I hate doing it so I never learn haha. I'm good at making a giant mess in the kitchen though! Welcome to the guild razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:11 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Video games are THE best. I love them.
Don't worry about being a pervert, you're an artist razz The two go hand in hand. Haha.

Your job sounds really special and hard! That must be rewarding and challenging all at once.

Yes, they are!
Yes, lol. I wanna practice NSFW stuff, but I need to get better at drawing males first. Been working on drawing yautjas for males though. xD

It is. Plus its funny how tired I am at the end of the day just from watching kids. Its kinda weird, but its still a good job.  

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:40 pm
Tryst_Darkheart
Sincerely Metalhead
I mean...er...friends...

What about a metal god?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 am
I mostly go by Bennet, it's my last name. My tumblr is NSFW so careful there. I'm 18. I work as a video-editor from home so I get kind of lonely; hence Gaia. Open to all messages from anyone and anytime. Stay weird.  

ribbedstraws

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:12 am
ribbedstraws
I mostly go by Bennet, it's my last name. My tumblr is NSFW so careful there. I'm 18. I work as a video-editor from home so I get kind of lonely; hence Gaia. Open to all messages from anyone and anytime. Stay weird.

Welcome! Yeah working from home sounds like it could get pretty secluded. That's my long term goal anyway though razz
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:20 am
Sincerely Metalhead
Tryst_Darkheart
Sincerely Metalhead
I mean...er...friends...

What about a metal god?
You know what? Okay.  

Tryst_Darkheart

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:30 am
Tryst_Darkheart
Sincerely Metalhead
Tryst_Darkheart
Sincerely Metalhead
I mean...er...friends...

What about a metal god?
You know what? Okay.

Let the sacrifice begin!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:02 pm
Sincerely Metalhead
Tryst_Darkheart
Sincerely Metalhead
Tryst_Darkheart
Sincerely Metalhead
I mean...er...friends...

What about a metal god?
You know what? Okay.

Let the sacrifice begin!

-He solemnly kneels before the Metal God-  

Tryst_Darkheart

MinnieMixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:29 pm
Welcome new ppl !User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:42 pm
Tryst_Darkheart
Sincerely Metalhead
Tryst_Darkheart
Sincerely Metalhead
Tryst_Darkheart
Sincerely Metalhead
I mean...er...friends...

What about a metal god?
You know what? Okay.

Let the sacrifice begin!

-He solemnly kneels before the Metal God-

YES, FALL TO YOUR KNEES AND REPENT IF YOU PLEASE AND MAY THE REDEEMER OF SOULS HAVE MERCY UPON YOU!!!!
-lights a ring of fire around you-  

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

LieneLiebe

Sexy Noob

7,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:17 am
Hello guys heart

Uhhm, my name is LeineLiebe, I've been on Gaia since 2008, so I'm somewhat ancient (Though I did stop a few months in and only recently came back.)

I'm...somwhat[?] an artist. Though I mainly do digital illustrations(where my art style differs with each piece), I also dabble in traditional drawing.

...Though lately I've mainly been draw abs, when it comes to trad.Art. dramallama gaia_diamond

Link to my deviantart is below if you're interested in browsing my art. I also manage a facebook page dedicated to my art, though I think the link to that is also in my devart page hahaha

What else....? hmm....Oh! I've recently turned 18, and I'm just your run-of-the-mill hot mess/train wreck dramallama

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff