Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:14 pm
Arisa frowned. "You must take me to him. If he is sick, want to help take care of him. Perhaps Mother can join us and we can be a family again . . . The prince has said he wishes for this war to end." she said, nodding towards Kendall who stood to the side, discussing matters with the Captain, letting the sisters have their moment. Then, Kyria asked about Tyrion. She smiled a bit at his response. "He is the reason for my capture in Permandra, but also the one who helped me escape. I wouldn't have made it here to be reunited with you without him." she said, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:05 am
Kyria frowned. "So in a way him capturing you was like, fate. . ." She mused her eyes assessing him. "Hmm. . ."

Tyrion didn't like the way the woman was staring at him. He felt like she was giving him a size up. He didn't like it. Not one bit!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:30 am
Arisa shrugged. "I wouldn't know. I don't know where the music goes without you." she said, smiling a bit sadly. Her eyes then flicked to Kendall who appeared to be finishing up his business with the guard captain. "Kyria . . . what's your story? With him?" she asked, pointing over at the prince. "You greeted him . . . rather enthusiastically." she said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:24 pm
Kyria was caught up with Tyrion. His music was. . .interesting. She had that look on her face Kendall knew well. . .When the music was starting to consume her being. Take her over when all thought narrowed to the music that held her focus. "You. . .You've got. . .A kind of. . . Of destiny about you. . ." She turned her attention to her sister and smiled stroking her cheek. "Kendall is mine. I love him." She said eventually answering her sister. "I saw through the curse, he saw through my pain."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:55 pm
Kendall had finished speaking with the captain of the guards and sighed. What was he doing? Kyria was back and it felt like he was suddenly avoiding her. Of course, it was good for her to reconnect with her sister, but he wanted her to himself again. He chuckled a little. Perhaps he had never quite outgrown the selfishness that had once been a major factor of his life. He looked over at Kyria and suddenly he frowned. That look on her face . . . he walked over. "It seems someone dumped quite a bit of dirt into our cooking pot, so I'm afraid until we can refill some of our waterskins, any cooked vegetables or boiled meats will be unable to be served. As it is, I've been informed that dinner will be ready shortly." he said, looking both at Tyrion and Arisa. Tyrion seemed a bit . . . freaked out by Kyria and he placed a protective hand on her shoulder, pulling her rather close to him even as his gaze sharpened a bit on the Permandran prince. Arisa however, just giggled a bit.

"Thank you Your Highness . . . And thank you for taking care of my sister." she said, smiling at Kendall.

Kendall smiled back. "Not at all. She helped me more than anyone ever could. There is no way I could ever pay her back for all she's done for me and for this kingdom." he said, his grip tightening on Kyria slightly. Why couldn't he just ask the thrice-damned question?! Why was he freezing in the face of asking it? Why was he so nervous?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:01 am
Tyrion was freaking out internally. The last person who said he had a destiny was murdered for even talking to him. He longed to reach out to Arisa and gain comfort from her warmth but he knew too, she didn't hold the same affection he held for her.

Kyria snuggled against Kendall. Pressing a kiss to his cheek. "My bad. . ." She said in relation to the dirty water. "I kinda took a tumble while on the way back. . .I couldn't see you again covered in mud and twigs. . .But there's a fresh water spring not far away."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:16 am
Kendall blinked before laughing. "Oh, Kyria . . . you silly girl." he chuckled, wiping at his eyes since the laughter had caused some slight tearing up. "You could have been the dirtiest person alive and I would have been no less happy to see you." he said, smiling softly at her.

Arisa sighed a little, a small smile on her face as she watched the two of them. Kyria had gotten her quite curious though and she gave Tyrion a quick glance. Destiny? Her fingers itched a bit and she ran her thumb along the tips of them before her hand fanned out a bit and her fingers mimed a bit of piano playing. Huh, she could almost hear some music when she did that. But she now was curious enough to want to know what her sister heard when she looked at Tyrion. More than that . . . she was curious to know what she would see if her sister ever wrote down Tyrion's composition.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:22 am
Tyrion moved close to Arisa and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hearing the music again?" He asked softly to her. "What's got you so deep in thought?"

Kyria pouted. "You'd like me even if I was covered in mud? You'd kiss me if I was still covered in mud?" Then she remembered them hugging even when in the sewers. . ."Never mind. . ." She amended blushing darkly and moving away from them looking for something to write with and on. She was yearning to write.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:35 am
Arisa frowned and shook her head. "I don't hear music." she said, turning to face Tyrion. "Not unless I'm playing it." she said and then sighed, looking at her hands. "I suppose I miss playing." she said with a soft smile. "I haven't gone so long without it before." she said, her smile a bit sad at the thought.

Kendall just raised an eyebrow, that smile still on his face. When Kyria told him to 'never mind' and started blushing, he couldn't help it. He laughed. However, her moving away from him. That was something he didn't particularly like. So he followed her. He then caught her by the shoulder and spun her around before kissing her on the mouth. "I'd kiss you anytime, no matter what you were covered in." he whispered to her once he finally broke the kiss. "I never want you to leave my side again. You make me whole Kyria." he said before he stepped back a bit and knelt down. Now it was his turn to blush a bit. "Kyria, you saved me from my life of anonymity. You were the only one able to see past my curse and bring me out of the hopelessness that came with it." he was rambling. Get on with it idiot! "Would you do me the honor of allowing me to court you?" he asked, nearly tripping over the words as he asked them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:55 am
Tyrion tugged her to the mess and sat her down then grabbed a couple of cups and rushed out to the dirty trough and filled them cups up at different levels then sat them in front of her. "Here." He said. "Try playing with these."

Kyria blinked at the kiss and melted to it. She listened to his words and frowned. "Oh. . . so all the stuff before wasn't courting?" She asked tiling her head.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:06 am
Arisa suddenly found herself being pulled into the dining tent. And then there were cups set in front of her filled with various levels of water. She blinked, not understanding where Tyrion was going with this. "Playing with these? How?" she asked, looking completely and utterly lost on the subject.

Kendall suddenly felt a rush of fear. Oh no. She was frowning. His smile disappeared very quickly at her question. "Well . . . um . . . uh . . no." he stammered out. "I . . . uh . . . I mean. At least . . . not officially." he murmured. Some of the guards were actually gathering around, staring at this spectacle. And quite a few of them were staring in shock. This was their prince? The one who had quite confidently took charge and practically ordered the war to end. He looked like a lost child now. How could the two personas possibly belong to the same person?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:11 am
Tryion smiled and licked his index fingers and ran his fingers around the rims of the glasses making a soft sound. "This makes music." He said. "I discovered this once when I got sick as a kid. It was fun. I'd play for my mum."

Kyria nodded a bit. "Okay." She smiled softly. "Well then, I accept." She replied to his question. "We can officially court now." She clarified. "I was just a little confused is all."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:20 am
Arisa's eyes widened. Though she didn't lick her finger, instead she decided to dip her fingers into the water in some of the fuller glasses to make them wet. She then proceeded to experiment with the tones. Before long, she had rather spaced out and, not only was she playing different notes, but she was also using more fingers than just her index ones to create chords along with a small, drawn out melody. She was just so focused on the music . . .

Kendall got up and instantly pulled her into a hug. "Oh don't scare me like that again." he said, laughing a bit as his nerves finally were able to relax. "I'm sorry. I . . . Pendragon screwed up my learning. I was only just starting to learn how to court a lady before I was taken." he said, a smile returning to his face. "I believe . . . I'm supposed to ask your father for permission as well." he said, pulling back and looking at her with a bit of a smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:25 am
Tryion sad next to her and watched her play, happy he was able to give her something to do. She looked like she'd been craving to play. He was so happy he'd thought of this.

Kyria smiled and held him close. "Yes." she whispered. "I'll take you to visit him soon." She added. "But. . . for now. . . I need a pencil and some parchment." She was trembling now. She'd withheld her need to write for so long it was getting to her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:34 am
Kendall blushed a bit and then lit up. "Oh! Wait, I'll be right back." he said, before darting off into one of the tents. When he returned, it was with a notebook and a rather sheepish expression. "It's yours. Pendragon made it. I meant to give it to you sooner but with everything that happened . . ." he just smiled sheepishly. He then opened it up. "He said it would never run out of pages. And you'd never want for another pencil again." he explained, pushing it into her hands.

Soon though, Arisa's hands began to ache as this method of making music was rather unfamiliar to her and she wasn't used to using her hands in this way. She had to stop or risk cramping up. And she knew from experience that hand cramps were one of the worst things to deal with. She sat back and dropped her hands into her lap before smiling at Tyrion. "Thank you . . . I . . . Thank you." she said, words failing her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games