Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:25 pm
Ellyone woke with a pain filled gasp her body shooting up and she looked around for the humans. No doubt they were going to send more after her. She could hear the music calling her already. But something felt off with her body. She couldn't put her finger on it but she felt. . . lacking. "They're not after us. . . " She hissed holding her belly. She looked up and found Demetrius near her. She stood up slowly and smiled softly at Demetrius. "It would be wise to not part. They'd pick us off one by one and from what I know of these people. . . they are cruel. Crueller than you my love." She moved close to him. "To throw off their scent and believe they have me. It was to keep them safe."

Klaus nodded a little. "It would be wise to stay in the mansion for safety Ma, there is no way father will forgive me if any of you are harmed because you left the safety of the house." He looked at his younger twin siblings. They were terrified. Seeing what they did had spooked them horribly but only Rose showed it. Rein was trying to be strong like his father and not show just how scared and afraid for his mother he truly was.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:19 pm
"I had no intention on leaving," Tamera spoke matter of factly as she held Damien close to her, then turned to Leila, "Why don't you get the table ready for us to eat, honey? Don't touch the knives, i'll take care of that."

Leila glanced at Klaus one last time before nodding and leaving. She trusted her elder half-brother to take care of them if something were to happen, especially seeing how her mother was the only one who didn't have much abilities to protect them. Tamera noticed Leila's reaction before she looked back at Klaus, "I'm sure your mother and father will return any time today. Don't worry about all of us, Klaus, I may be an immortal human, but i'll never let anything happen to all of my children."

Tamera kissed the top of Klaus' head before heading into the kitchen to make breakfast with Damien placed on her hip.

"I have no worry for the others," Demetrius wrapped an arm around her waist, "Your other lover may be weak, but she doesn't back down when the children are involved. Our oldest boy, Klaus, is a natural fighter like myself with strength like his mother's. Knowing they're all together gives me some peace. Besides.."

The demon turned to wear he faced Ellyone before moving a strand of hair out of her face, "This gives us time to be alone once more. I haven't seen your cruel side in some time now. Have you grown soft on me, angel?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:38 pm
Ellyone smiled a little. "Ah my poor Demi missing my cruelty again." She chuckled leaning up and pressing a hard kiss to his lips. "If you're willing, we can hunt the humans who are out to capture us and destroy them. I miss their screams already." She gave a tiny moan. "I find killing angels to be less sporting than humans. Angels don't run. There is no thrill if they don't run." She gave a dark chuckle. "But I'm sure you'd love to hunt the humans who tried to kidnap me." She added with a cute pout. "I mean look," She turned and lifted her shirt showing welts on her spine. "They marked my flesh."

Klaus nodded to Tamera before Rein got his attention. "Hey, Rein don't do that." Klaus said kindly picking up his brother and sister who were tugging each other's hair. "Ssh, it's okay, mama will be back soon." He held them both close before sitting on a couch. "I'm sure Father is just eating some people so he can rescue her. Though we all know she don't need rescuing." The three full blooded siblings laughed amongst themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:11 pm
Leila could hear her half siblings laughing together in the living room. She placed the last plate on the table before looking back at her human mother. Being half human and half angel had it's perks, though she would like to be a full blooded angel like her half-sister Rose, excluding the turning to stone part. Leila then looked back at the fully set table before she went to Damien's side as he sat in the high chair. Damien was a full-blooded demon, so why couldn't she be a full-blooded angel?

"Leila."

She quickly looked over to her mother to see she stood in front of the stove. Tamera turned and asked, "Could you get me the milk, please?"

If she had Demetrius as her dad, too, then she would've been like her other siblings. Leila obeyed her mother before sulking nearby, "Mom?"

"Hm?" Tamera responded as she continued to cook.

Leila looked up at her mother with her large, icy blue eyes, "Just because i'm half human, does that make me...not as good as the others?"

Tamera stopped cooking for a moment and turned to Leila, getting down on her knees as she held her daughter softly, "It makes you better."

She gave her mother a confused look as Tamera continued, "Being human gives you a whole new way of seeing something. If you cannot stop an obstacle yourself, a human will find other ways around it. It's the paths a human takes to find it's way around the obstacles that teaches the human it's limits and strengths. For you, being half a human means you are given the option to step back and see the obstacle in a different way. Being half an angel, that gives you the ability to find even more paths around an obstacle. Leila, you are perfect."

Leila's eyes were wide as she felt her mother's lips on her forehead before watching her go back to cooking.

"Let them run further," Demetrius purred as he pulled Ellyone impossibly closer to him, "I want to hear you scream first."

He planted a hard kiss against her before picking her legs up to wrap around his waist. The demon the forced them to the ground as he positioned himself on top of her, pinning her wrists besides her head as he continued their kiss.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:25 pm
Ellyone's lips twisted into a cruel grin as she held him back. "My scream?" She teased before he kissed her. Her arms wrapped tight around his neck as he pulled up her legs. Her eyes lit up with excitement and understanding as he pinned her to the floor of the cave. When they eventually broke the kiss she purred. "Then they shall run a bit longer." And kissed him again.

Klaus smiled softly. There, they aren't afraid any more. He thought holding his smiling siblings close. "Big brother?" Rose ventured hesitantly.
"Yes little Rose?" Klaus purred and kissed her hair.
"Why isn't Leila like us?" Rose asked nibbling her lip. "She's half of us yet she doesn't act like us."
"It's because she'd part human." Rein growled. "But that's okay. She's still our sister, we can't hold her faults against her."
"Being humans isn't a fault Rein." Klaus growled. "Honestly you're starting to sound more and more like father everyday." Klaus shook his head. "Sometimes it pays to have a human's mind."
"Yeah but Klaus, They're mortal. Leila may be part angel but until she turns, one wrong move and bam! Instant funeral." Rein growled. "And with all the Pain mummy's gone through if anyone died in our family she'd be lost forever."
"Except Damien." Rose pointed out. "Mama still hate's him for all the pain he put mama Tam through." Rein nodded in agreement but Klaus had his doubts. Though the boy was supposed to be full demon, he came from a human mother. . . it made Klaus wonder if Damien was truly the only full breed among them.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:50 pm
After a few hours, Demetrius growled to himself before feeling the completion he needed. He could feel the scratches on his back starting to take form as he pulled away from Ellyone. A smirk formed on his lips as he looked at the bruises and bite marks all over his naked body, "Well now, this is certainly a good way of showing property."

Demetrius chuckled to himself as he began to dress himself, "It's time we head back, mijn lieve. Your little human may be fretting herself to death over where you're at."

He spanked her butt lightly as he continued to dress himself.

Tamera had the children fed and watched as Damien played with Leila. He was beginning to manipulate fire, which Tamera didn't let him use in the house. So, Damien and Leila were outside as she watched not too far as she kept her eyes peeled for any sign of the others or anyone approaching. Like any mother, she'd kill anyone that meant harm to her children.

She looked over at Leila for a few moments. Her daughter didn't have wings like the others did. It made her heart ache to know that Leila felt out of place whereas her siblings were all able to identify with their own race. Her thoughts were then changed to that when she was pregnant with Leila. She remembered just knowing that her unborn daughter had a purpose and it was to keep the human race protected. A smile formed on Tamera's lips, she knew Leila would one day be the saving grace for all humans.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:01 pm
Ellyone moaned a little and smiled. "I couldn't help myself." Ellyone purred trying her best to stand up before getting her butt spanked. "Tamera can fret a while longer." She said a little coldly. "Now that our sexual lust is sated I need to sate my blood lust." She looked up at him with her eyes black. "It would be best for my temper to do so. Will you come with me?" She held out her left claw for him with a smile.

Klaus watched them all on the roof with a sigh. He could tell his half sister was the odd one out but he was glad she wasn't corrupted like everyone else. "Blades of blood!" Rose cried throwing her bloody knives at a target. It seemed like the twins had moved on from fear to training. "Bloody Rose is at it again." Klaus mumbled with a sigh. "Good one little sis!" Rein cried racing over to his sister and held her tight. "You're aim is improving!"
"So are your hugs!" Rose laughed with Rein.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:12 pm
"But of course," Demetrius smirked even more as he took her claw.

The deaths of the humans gave the demon a sense of being once more. Killing and feasting on their souls with his lover gave him such a rush that all he wanted to do was continue. The fresh snow was smeared with blood, Demetrius found the scene more satisfying than his sexual experience with either female that provided him children.

"Blood on snow is one of the most enchanting sights," Demetrius spoke towards Ellyone, "Does it affect you the same way it does for me?"

Tamera couldn't understand why she felt safe knowing Rose was throwing knives at a target. She wouldn't allow Leila to hold any such object no less a weapon of any sort. Damien laughed at the sight of the knives hitting the target which caused the fire in his palms to increase. Leila took a few steps back as she guarded herself, a faint light surrounding herself that blocked the flames.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:27 pm
Ellyone killed and absorbed her fair share of humans too. The blood coated her body. "It does things to me." She moaned her hands rubbing her body. She then turned to Demetrius and tackled him to the bloody snowed ground with no hint of violence. Her lips found his as she made quick work of destroying their clothes. "Again." She demanded. "Right here!"

Rose turned and gasped her eyes wide. None knew just how much she loved her older sister. "Rein! Douse him!" She barked racing to her sister's aid.
"Rabid wave!" Rein cried dragging water from the fountain to dis-spell easily Damien's fire. "Leila!" Rose cried holding her older sister close. "Are you okay?"
Klaus' eyes widened in wonder. Leila had power over light? "Interesting." He purred watching them play.

Aura stood not too far off. "My foot soldiers didn't work mother. The Weeping Angel still lives." She muttered to her mother standing behind her. "And their power is growing."
"Patience my little flower." Sharisha purred. "You'll get them soon enough."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:44 pm
"Damien!" Tamera snatched her toddler son as he shivered in the cold weather.

She wrapped him tightly against her as he used the flames on his hands to warm himself, also burning Tamera in the process. The young mother endured the pain as she held Damien close to her. As long as he was safe, she'd endure all types of Hell. Leila then ran to her mother, "Mom?"

"I'm fine," Tamera smiled as she placed Damien back on the ground, "No more fire for the day, or at least until your father comes home."

"My little vixen," Demetrius chuckled as he held onto her waist tightly as she sat on his waist, tearing at their clothes. His eyes turned to a bright crimson as he lets fangs grow, "I believe it's my turn to mark your body now."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:59 pm
Klaus dropped down from his perch between his siblings and his second mother. "Enough Rein, Rose, Go inside now." His eyes were black as he watched then nod and tug Leila inside. His palm glowed a little and he touched any skin that was burned by his brother's fire. "Calm yourself little infant." He said to the child. "They only attacked you because you were about to hurt Leila."

Ellyone grinned revelling in the mingled blood of the dead humans on their bodies. "Then mark me as yours." she purred as her own claws and fangs grew again. "But know that I will continue to mark yours as we couple."

*~*~*~*~*~*

It was some time before Ellyone let Demetrius stop. She'd rung everything out of him and growled with pleasure. He'd marked her body like he'd promised but she'd done the same, biting and scratching him as they brought each other release. She felt so full of power tangling her body with his amongst the carnage they'd created together. The grief she felt for their lost child almost fading away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:01 pm
Damien just stared up at Klaus with unfeeling eyes. Tamera felt a sense of unease before scooping up the toddler in her arms, "You didn't hurt Leila, Damien. It was just an accident."

She glanced down to see Leila poking her stomach and quickly took the idea that they all needed to go inside. Tamera had Leila and Klaus gather the twins before herding them to the living room. First, she put Damien down for a nap as well as a bottle of red liquid Demi had made special for Damien. She then ushered the twins into Ellie's cozy bed to take a nap. Klaus and Leila, as being the elder siblings, were allowed to stay up.

Leila sat on the couch with her knees drawn to her chest. She was fascinated with the outside and couldn't help smiling over the amount of snow they had that day.

Demetrius groaned slightly from the second excursion his lover put him through. The thought of returning home sounded dull compared to what love they had made twice together. However, he didn't want to stray too long. There was only so much that immortal human could do and Damien was starting to grow on his mind. He also wanted to introduce Klaus to his demon side as well.

He tugged on his pants slowly as he looked over at Ellyone, "We'll have to go on a killing spree more often."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:20 pm
Ellyone hadn't pulled her clothes back on yet. She just stared hungrily up at Demi through her blood soaked hair. "Yes my love, we should." She purred then reached for her dress. "I just hope I don't hurt you during the aftermath." She teased rolling around in the snow to get off as much blood as she could. Yes, like Demi she couldn't stop thinking about her four children. Klaus should be starting to show powers by now. Ellyone thought with a frown. She knew her twins were able too, Rose had blood, Rein water, but she didn't know what Klaus could do. And that was what made her fear him, which made her think, what would Leila have? And what did she have? Or was it only for her half demon children? Sometimes she grew so confused. . .

Klaus stared back at Damien with a similar expression to their father when they defied him. But then Tamera took the little tick away from him so that was a good thing. "Leila," Klaus said a little concerned pulling his half sister on his lap. "Are you well?" He pressed her ear to his heart. "Do not fear." He whispered in her ear. "You'll get your wings soon, or maybe you don't have them, because you'll be able to fly without them." He speculated. "If you want to test it out with me one day, just ask alright?" He smiled and held her close. He looked up out the window and frowned. No, his half sister and second mother wouldn't be able to smell it. But he could. Blood. And lots of it. Though the scent was old he could guess what had happened. His mother lost control again. "Hey Ma~," Klaus purred with a smile. "You ever think about having another baby with mum? I don't mean to be rude but have you ever thought about it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:17 pm
"I don't want wings," Leila shrugged in Klaus' grasp, "I don't want to fly. I'd rather be a little more human like my human mom."

She didn't know why, but watching her half-siblings made her feel more 'normal' in a sense. They were all so willing to show off their own ability, but she only showed off a small amount of her ability to manipulate light to use. Leila had always known that her gift was to use light to use as she so chooses. She just didn't want it to be known just in case someone was watching them and she could use it as a surprise attack or defense.

Leila then looked to her human mother at Klaus' question. Tamera seem flustered that he would ask such a question, but he was older than the other children and it'd seem plausible. Ellie and Demi had a lot of kids together, wouldn't it be fair that Tamera would provide more children from Ellie as well? Tamera blushed lightly, hiding her face from Klaus and Leila, "I'm not sure I can answer that."

She hadn't thought about it before. Leila seemed content with having her half siblings, but Tamera hadn't thought that maybe she'd like to have a full sibling that she could say shared her blood.

Demetrius was the first to enter the mansion and saw Klaus sitting on the couch with Leila on his lap. He went over to his oldest son and placed a hand on his head, "It is good for you to play as the man of the house while I was out. I shall teach you a new ability for your deed."

The demon then went to his own domain within the mansion.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:15 pm
Klaus nodded a little just happy to hold his younger half sister. "I'm right thanks." Klaus said dismissively. "I'm more weeping angel than Demon so you won't be able to teach me much. Unless you can trace." He watched as his mother walked through the door with a blank expression and yanked Damien out of Tamera's arms and dumped him in her males arms then sat on Tamera's lap not feeling heavy at all. "Klaus he doesn't know. Only a specific breed of demon can trace. Your father's a contract demon. The only other ability he has that you could learn his speed. But you already get that from me. However. . . There are some abilities he'll have we don't know about. Go with him-"
"But Ma-"
"Klaus!" Ellyone growled. "He is your father! Stop being annoying and bond!" Klaus growled at his mother who growled back flashing her red eyes. After a stand off Klaus gently put Leila to the side and stood up. "Fine." He grumbled and stalked out of the room grumbling a little.

Ellyone, after the men had left the room whispered in Tamera's ear. "I could scent it from the front door. . . is your room empty?" Then she remembered Leila and blushed. "Shall I take you to your room my adorable daughter?" She purred giving Tamera's behind a sneaky squeeze. She was still so pent up from the blood orgy she and Demi had and she was just hanging on to her wits. She needed her human. . . because she feared she'd break Demi if she asked for another go.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games