Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm
"Emma!" Liam quickly covered Emma from the sun, but he noticed the other revealed skin on her and she wasn't turning to ash, "...I'm not totally convinced that you're safe out here, but let's sit in the shade for now...for my sanity."

Liam then led Emma to where he was sitting and sat them both down in the shade before saying, "I was going to head to bed earlier, but I think i'll enjoy more of the day first before I get some sleep for tonight. Now that we're engaged, we should talk more later about a wedding as well as introducing you to my pack. They're going to just adore you."

He then pulled her into a long embrace, "Seriously, i'm so happy that you're safe. For the first day, I was worried that you were gone completely."

Anya agreed with Conrad and followed him into his bedroom. They both changed their clothes before slipping into the sheets. She felt his strong arms wrap around her as she rested her head against his chest. Her heart was thrilled in knowing that she would be married soon, but her thoughts went to Oscar. It was her goal to get him back into the castle, with or without Conrad's permission. She just had to wait until the marriage was final before she began to send out her letters to Oscar.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:13 pm
Emma squeaked at Liam's reaction at first then smiled holding him close as she sat on his lap. "You'll protect me from them right?" She whined. "They were scary last time. . . I'm not a fan of being kidnapped." She added getting quite comfortable on his lap. He smelt so different from Oscar. And that was a good thing. But thinking of Oscar made her heart squeeze in pain. She'd wait until she was along before testing her phone. Or just say now. She was still part human she had those needs. She smiled up at Liam. "I need to go shower." She said with a playful giggle. "I doubt I smell good." When he let her up she walked back inside and to her room grabbed her phone and dialled Oscars number. Damn. Voice mail. "Oscar. . ." She began. "I. . . I'm sorry. . . for everything." Then hung up unable to continue talking for her voice started breaking up. She quickly headed for the shower so that no one would get suspicious. Yes. It would take a long time for her to get over Oscar. She loved him very much.

Conrad smiled and held Anya close to him as he felt sleep grip him. He had no worried about Anya at all. It was Oscar and Emma he was worried about. How long would it take before Emma tried to seek out Oscar? Would Liam let her? What would happen if Emma ran away with Oscar? Conrad gave a tiny growl that sounded like content and kissed Anya's head. He'd think about that later. Right now, he had his love in his arms and that was all that mattered.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 pm
Liam could tell that something was on Emma's mind. No, it wasn't something, but 'someone'. Oscar, even when not around, was still his top competition for Emma's hear.t Liam growled to himself at the memory of Oscar. He was the reason Emma nearly died in the first place and had Conrad in such a fit because he also took Conrad's bride with him. Well, he couldn't speak for Anya and what happened to why she left, but that was a different matter. For now he needed to focus on Emma. Oscar was no longer around and he needed to make sure Emma became his bride before she changed her mind. He was falling in love with her, and she may one day say she loves him down the line.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next evening, Anya woke first before Conrad. However, the sun was still up. She could barely sleep at all knowing that Oscar was somewhere else. He was fine, she knew that for sure, but having him away from her was a small worry in the back of her mind. Anya slowly got out of the bed before pulling on a small, silk robe nearby and went to the desk nearby where she grabbed a pen and a few pieces of paper. Then, she went to Conrad's private bathroom and turned on the jacuzzi bathtub before locking the door. This ensured an excuse as well as privacy. Anya sat down on the floor near the bathtub as she began her letter to Oscar. She wrote about her wedding with Conrad and that she would write to him soon about the event, but she explained the situation with Emma and her three-combined race. She also added about her marriage with Liam. The rest of the letter were promises that would have to met after her wedding with Conrad. Anya finished the letter and folded it, allowing the steam of the room to give her some type of calm.

'Soon, I will be Queen,' Anya thought to herself solemnly, 'And I will have enough power in my grasp to bring honor back to Oscar's name.'

She then hid the letter in a loose tile behind the toilet before throwing the pencil into the trashcan. Anya then unlocked the door, took off the robe, took off the clothes she wore, and entered the large bathtub.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:19 pm
Emma woke on the tiles in her bathtub and gasped. Her body complained at how she had slept. She'd dreamt of letting Oscar go. She could be happy with Liam if she just let him go. She needed to think! She gave a growl and dressed in her bikini before heading to the pool and went for a swim before laying on the surface watching the stars. She replayed the night she died in her head and nodded to herself. When she left this pool. All feelings for Oscar would stay in this pool. That is what she decided. After another twenty minutes she decided to get out of the pool. "Goodbye." She said to the water. She turned from the pool and left for the shower nearby washing out the pool water and all her remaining thoughts of Oscar. The only way she'd change her mind was if he came after her. Which, knowing his stubbornness, would never happen.

Conrad woke at his usual time to find Anya not in his bed. He frowned thoughts that he knew were just suspicions bubbled to the surface and he sighed. "I can't accuse until I have all the facts." He muttered then left the bed and got dressed heading to his office. He had decided though she would be queen, until she regained his trust her power would be nil. She would have to work for the power she thought she'd gain with the title. He wasn't that blind.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:36 pm
Anya finished her bath and dressed herself in a crimson red sundress and walked out of Conrad's room. She had drank a few more humans in the last few days of her absence and didn't feel anymore hunger. Then, she realized she was still wearing the wedding ring Conrad had given her. Her thoughts made her stop walking, she still needed to talk with Conrad about the ceremony. The first place she'd go to look was his office and sure enough Conrad was there.

She knocked on the door first before entering to see he was signing a few papers. Anya could see the distrust in his eyes when he glanced at her. By the looks of it, it'll be awhile before she fully had any of his trust back to have him work with her about Oscar's situation. In fact, she was so far back from his trust that it was a wise decision to keep Oscar's name from her lips.

"Good evening," Anya smiled as she leaned against the door, "I was hoping we could talk about the weddings today."

Liam woke in the garden. Sleeping outside was his best sleep, but he needed to wake up quickly and head out. Conrad already knew that he had to leave for a little bit of the evening to let his pack know of the occasion. Liam then went to look for Emma, she needed to know where he was going since they were engaged. He found her scent within the bathroom. Though this peaked his curiosity, Liam stayed out of the bathroom as he knocked on the door and opened it a crack, "Emma? I'm leaving for a few hours tonight to let the pack know what's going on. I'll be back before sunrise. Do me a favor and make something to eat for me while i'm out."

The wolf then shut the door and headed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:49 pm
"Emma will plan her own." Conrad said absently finishing off a few letters. "I chose her husband not her wedding dress." He sighed and looked up. "I'm sorry that was too curt of me." He motioned for her to come sit on his lap. "Now my Dallim, what is on your mind?" He pressed a kiss to her cheek and caressed her hip.

Emma jumped a little still in her bikini she raced out after Liam. "Liam wait!" She called grabbing his arm. "Don't go yet." She smiled soft up at him. "Can I at least get a hug before you leave?" Her expression was soft as she looked up at him. When he obliged she pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Don't keep me waiting too long." She whispered in his ear then let him go. "If you do, I won't leave enough food for you when you get back." She teased still holding his hands. Yes, she seemed so much more different than before.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:13 pm
Anya felt a cold chill at how curt Conrad seemed about the entire wedding event for both himself and Emma. She felt guilty for what Emma had to go through and wished she could've stopped Oscar from leaving. But that was hindsight and all she could do was right the wrongs in the present. Anya faced Conrad as she sat on his lap, running her fingers through his hair as she gazed down at him, "I was hoping we could discuss our wedding further. Maybe go back to when I first met you in Estonia several centuries ago."

She could see that he was still very much upset. Maybe it was too soon to talk about a wedding when he was still hurt about her leaving and Emma's health. Anya couldn't make him go through with something he wasn't entirely sure of. She sat back slightly on his lap as she glanced away, "That is..if you'd like to go. This is supposed to be a special day between the two of us."

Liam smiled as he held her tightly. It was nice to see Emma happy, even if she was faking it just to make herself feel happier than before. He kissed the top of her head before replying, "I'll be back before you realize that I left. See you later, Emma."

He left the castle with some stride to his step. Once he left the castle grounds, Liam felt more at ease with the situation at hand. Then, he stopped about a few miles down the road where a taxi waited for him to go to his pack. There was...a presence nearby, but it was trying to stay hidden. Liam glanced around. Whoever was nearby wanted to stay away from his vision, but Liam brushed it off. He had a wedding to plan with Emma and he would be damned if someone were to spoil it for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:30 pm
Emma sighed once Liam left. No he didn't believe her happy emotion was real. Which was sad. She was happy. For real. She wanted to move on from Oscar. And it would be nice to share a meal with a male instead of gorging on food while everyone else sipped from cups. She headed to the kitchen and started making food. She plugged in her IPod and started dancing to her favourite song, (( haven't figured this command out yet XD]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K8PB8eIy50)) one that made her think of Oscar, swishing her hips a little as she danced. Something in the back of her mind said that someone outside was watching. No doubt she looked very different. They probably wouldn't recognise her.

Conrad sighed just a tiny bit. "Anya, It will be for us." He said kindly. "If you wish to go to Estonia to be married then we shall go to Estonia." He closed his eyes almost purring as she ran her fingers through his hair. "I want to marry you Anya, I want you to be my bride for eternity."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:45 pm
It took Liam a few hours before he took a ride by a taxi to the pack's location. It was far into town, but it was worth it. Liam stepped out of the cab, paid is fee, and went on his way to the hotel the held his pack. Upon entering, the first person who approached him was the current alpha female, Jessie. Her cascading blonde hair shone in the moonlight as she glanced up at him, "Well, took you long enough. What about the truce?"

"It's on it's way. I came to let the pack know of my marriage to the Princess of Vampires, Emmaline," Liam explained, causing Jessie's blue eyes to widen, "I'm off the market now."

"I expected as much," Jessie shrugged, "If I hadn't became partners with Mirdock, you were my second pick."

"Onto business, I'll be having a quick ceremony. There's a complication and I need to hasten my marriage," Liam glanced around, "Sticking to traditional ways for this isn't necessary-"

"Are you kidding me?" Jessie glared at Liam, "Customs are what we follow in this pack and I don't care if you are the leader of the pack or not, I am still second in command and I still say we honor our ancestors for a wedding ceremony."

Liam knew this was going to be difficult and sighed, "Alright. Then we need to round up the whole pack and meet at the castle that belongs to Conrad. If we're going through with customs, we need to have the wedding tonight to make it official."

Jessie smiled up at Liam before saluting, "Aye-aye, captain. I'll have the pack at the castle at sunrise."

"Can we postpone Emma's wedding?" Anya asked as she kissed Conrad's forehead, "I know her marriage to Liam is important, but we need to think like a couple now."

Anya sat up on his lap as she caressed his cheeks, gazing deep into his eyes, "You are a king, and I am to be your queen. Not only that, but I love you and I have felt this way about you since I first met you many centuries ago. I want our wedding to be an everlasting memory."

She needed time. She needed as much time as she could possibly get to somehow get Oscar back into the castle before Emma married. It was her only chance to make the people she cared for happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:58 pm
"La la la la~ la la la la~" Emma sang as the song finished and moved to the next song. It moved on to a different track but she kept dancing and making food for Liam. She could actually sing now which was good too. She'd looked in the mirror and her grey dull eyes turned into a smokey amber, and though her skin was lighter, it darkened when she ate. She found she had heaps of energy too, and her body was adapting to the changes quickly and she had no need for her insulin any more either. That was great. No more needles! "Emma!" Jess boomed over the loud music.
"Huh? Oh sorry Jess I'll turn down the music!!" Emma cried turning it down. "Yes what can I do for you?"
"It's time to learn about being a vampire, Liam will teach you about being a werewolf since he'll be your husband soon but it would be a good idea if I could start teaching you the basics of Vampirism until Conrad is free to do so for you." Emma just shrugged and munched on some carrots. "Not now, making a feast for my husband- to -be and we're going to share a meal together! Can you believe it?! I'm going to share a meal with some one! This will be the first time since-" Her amber eyes darkened and Jess sighed.
"Yes I know but you need to start learning or-"
"No thanks maybe later!" Then Emma turned up the music really loud to drown out Jess' protests.

Conrad's chocolate eyes darkened and he took Anya's hands from his hair. "No. As long as she remains unwed she is vulnerable to my enemies and I will not have her forcibly married off to someone worse than Henry!!" He said a little too strong. "I'm sorry Anya but she is not your daughter, she is mine. And I must protect her from those who would wish her harm. Yes I know I didn't in the past but I didn't know she existed until a few months ago and now I'm taking my stand. Oscar drove her to her first death so I will not have her marry him. Which leaves Liam the only other she's shown any romantic interest in. She will be married to Liam by the end of the week for her safety. And for my piece of mind." He took a heavy sigh. "Anya, I am sorry but when you and I have children you will understand that their safety will be the most important thing to you. If someone threatened them as a child you would hesitate to rip out their throats and send them to their death by the suns harsh light, when they're adults the only way to protect them from harm is marriage to a man or woman they know well enough and will protect them with both status and breeding. Pleas Anya. Do not fight me on this. I have had this in my mind since I saw her lying so small and so helpless in that hospital bed. It scared me Anya, and I am not a man who is easily brought to fear. Please. I love you but I will not be moved from this."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:16 am
Liam was on his way back after talking to Jessie and the rest of the pack. They were all thrilled to know that he was going to marry and bring a new woman to the pack. His expression was grave as he sat in the back of the taxi on the way back to Conrad's. Apart of him expected an interruption or someone showing up when they weren't supposed to. Liam lost all his respect for the one that was banned from ever showing his face to Conrad, he couldn't even find a reason to speak his name. All he wanted was for Emma to be happy. She needed someone who would love her and dote on her every command, not some scumbag who would constantly be angry towards her or to just run off at the drop of a dime. Liam growled beneath his breath as he forced the thought out of his head. In the end, he had Emma's hand in marriage and he would be damned to lose the chance.

Anya got off of Conrad's lap as she crossed her arms to stare out the window. Conrad wanted a filial wife, one who obeys him and allows him to make his own rules for his own life. She had played the filial woman before to get her way and it seemed she would have to do so again. Anya let out a soft sigh as she could hear the frustrated sigh from Conrad across the office. She had to be the one in charge of their relationship and inevitable marriage. Having Emma marry someone that wasn't Oscar would never be good enough for her. Anya disagreed with Oscar leaving, but she wouldn't let him or Emma live without the other.

"As you wish," Anya murmured to Conrad, keeping her back turned to him, "I won't bring it up again."

She turned slightly to see that Conrad seemed for frustrated with her answer. Anya leaned against the cool window as she glanced away from her fiance. When he stood, Anya moved away from him and went to the office door, "Remember that I cared for her like my own flesh and blood from the first time that I met Emma until this current moment. She may not be my daughter, but she is my friend and someone I want to see happy too."

Anya turned and leaned against the doorway as she continued, "Now that we understand each other and know what type of wedding we're going to have, all that needs to be done now is just to finish up with a ceremony. I'll leave that into your more capable hands."

With that said, Anya turned and walked away. She had other business to attend to and had only a week to make a few changes around the castle. The biggest risk was losing her relationship with Conrad, but she couldn't see Emma happily married to Liam. Despite Oscar's rough quality, Emma still loved him no matter what. Anya pulled the letter from it's hiding spot and went outside the castle to place it back in the forest where she knew a certain someone would find it later.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:33 am
"EMMA!!!" Jess roared turning off the music and tossing it in the trash. "You must listen to me!" Emma froze and stared at the other with a look that was murderous. No one touched her IPod. Ever. With a brutal yell Emma launched at Jess who easily pack handed her across the room. Emma hissed and tried again this time pinning the woman to the floor fangs ready to tare out her throat.
"Emma. Stop this!" Her father's voice cut through the red and she sat frozen over the petrified woman.

Conrad growled in frustration. This wasn't what he wanted at all!! She couldn't understand the burdens of being a natural! He told himself and left the office to find his child. He'd heard the crash in the kitchen and raced head long to it thinking that Emma was depressed and tried to take her life again. What he saw was almost as bad as that. "Emma. Stop this!" He said his tone final, commanding. He watched as the creature that was his child stop and look up at him. Her features looked a mix of a natural born in frenzy and a lycan then his eyes turned to the trash seeing his child's IPod and speakers in the trash he deduced what had happened. "Begone Jess." He said dismissively then once the girl was gone he went to Emma who was still crouched angrily on the floor fangs bared. "Enough milaya." He whispered bringing her close. "Ssh, you are safe now."
"Want to kill him. . ." She growled at the wall.
"Who dallim?" He asked stroking her back watching her shift to normal.
"The one who made me like this, the one who caused my death." She whimpered. "Oscar." She breathed as a whisper.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:54 pm
Anya walked deep into the forest before letting out a silent whistle. The winds slowly began to pick up until a shadow appeared not too far from her. She could feel a smile tug on her lips as she approached the shadow, "Oscar."

He took off the hood of the cloak as he looked her up and down. So far Conrad hadn't mauled her, the oaf was good for something then. Oscar let out a soft sigh, "Hiding close by is harder than it seems. I hope you know what you're doing."

"I do," Anya handed him the letter, "This is everything I know so far. Emma's wedding is at the end of this week."

Oscar didn't open the letter there, it was best to read it later. He placed it in his back pocket before looking back to her, "And your own?"

"Whenever," Anya shrugged, "I want to marry him, but it seems as if we're on two different pages."

Oscar was about to speak until he picked up Liam's scent. He then turned back to Anya before whispering, "I'll see you soon."

Anya watched as Oscar disappeared into the night before returning onto the main road. It wasn't too long before she could smell the wolf as well as he approached her from behind, "Back from speaking with the others? I'm sure they're all elated for your wedding day."

"Yeah," Liam smiled brightly before keeping up with her pace, "So, what are you doing here? Planning on leaving again?"

"Of course not," Anya tried to laugh off his comment, but something told her he knew something and was becoming wary, "Why would you ask something like that?"

"Because there was a masked scent nearby," Liam answered, narrowing his eyes on her, "Either you wanted to leave or you're having an affair."

Anya narrowed her crimson eyes back on Liam before looking back in front, "There are no reasons for either of your accusations. I'm a lady, I have nothing to hide and it's best you keep your business to yourself and I shall do mine."

They both entered the castle grounds, both silent and anticipating what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:10 pm
Conrad's eyes widened at his daughters statement. She wants his head. He thought unable to understand why he felt puzzled. They both tensed and Emma visibly relaxed. "Liam is back." Emma muttered pushing away from her father calming down a bit to make her self look presentable fishing her IPod from the trash hiding it somewhere to clean later. "I suggest you go talk to Anya." Emma said pulling things out of the oven. "You two seem tense. And if I didn't have respect for her I'd tell you to do what you will." Conrad's frown deepened. His daughter was being so cold. Something wasn't right. "If I ever see Oscar again. I'll kill him." She said out loud. "Liam's coming home you'd better go." Conrad nodded and left the room looking highly confused at Emma's behaviour. He didn't know she had this side.

Sorry dad. Emma thought putting plates on the dining table. I wish I could change but he made me into this so he must face my pain filled wrath. She shook herself then once she scented he'd entered the castle raced out of the kitchen toward him smiling brightly. "Liam!" She cried vaulting from the balcony of the stairs that had caused her death and into his arms. "You're back! Did you have a good time with your friends?"

Conrad had returned to his office and just stared at his papers unable to believe what he was reading. "No this is terrible!" He hissed shaking his head. "No it's too soon she can't come here! My mother cannot come here!!" He looked utterly terrified. "Emma's not been trained! She'll anger mother for sure! Oh god what do I do?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:14 pm
"Of course," Liam caught Emma easily before pulling her close to him, "But now that i'm back with the woman of my dreams in my arms, i'm even better."

He then sniffed the air before his eyes widening, "That smell...is that?"

Liam pulled Emma along side him as he went towards the kitchen, "Dear God...I..I have the best woman in the world!"

The wolf pulled her back into a long, tight embrace, "My woman can cook!"

He then placed her back on the ground before rushing into the kitchen full of food before taking a hold of whatever was nearest to him and began to eat as if he hadn't eaten in days.

Anya watched the stunt in silence in the shadows. She had heard Emma's little comment about Oscar, but she could see through the three part female in front of her. Yes, she was angry now, but within the shadows of her mind Anya could see that Emma was still very much in love with Oscar. However, she would wait before bringing the male vampire back into the scene. She still had to deal with Conrad as her first barrier. Her crimson eyes darted to the office he secluded himself into. With little trust in her, Anya knew Conrad would be the toughest obstacle than she'd imagine.

The female vampire went towards the kitchen and stood by Emma, "Looks like you'll be a good wife, but I never doubted that."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games