Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs & Groups
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:40 pm

Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Third Year
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Sixth Year ~ Prefect
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User ImageUser Image Location: Dueling Club

David nodded as Ronna came over and asked if it was just them. “Hey Ronna, yeah so far…” Leonette said looking to her cousin before whacking him. “Yeah just us so far…” he said after being whacked. Looking over Leonette lit up. “Hey Theo!” she called as he made his way over. She sensed something was off about him. Even in classes he wasn’t all that happy it seemed which as certainly odd for the usual Theo she knew. “Hey Theo,” David said this time more alert.

Listening to Theo and Ronna Leonette couldn’t help but ask. “Who’s Professor Dechering? What’s she teach?” Leonette wasn’t aware that she was in fact the new Healing professor. David and Leonette looked over at Tanya as she rushed over. “Hey Tanya,” Leonette said happily. “If you’re looking for the dueling club then you’d be in the right place. We were just waiting to see who showed up so you came at a good time.” David said hoping he wasn’t completely screwing up the whole leader role.

“This is my cousin David he runs the club now.” Leonette told Tanya. She was hoping her cousin would manage to run the club with a bit of confidence. He was usually good at this sort of thing so she didn’t see why he’d choke now. Maybe Chloe said something to him? “Anyways it’s our lucky day because we’re all pretty much in the same year if not close to it aside from myself. So I’m going to have you guys pair up and have at it. After all best way to learn is by experience just no lighting each other on fire or trying to kill each other I don’t want that memory for my day as club leader. I’ll be keeping an eye on things so don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” David told them with a smile. Yep that was David.

Leonette looked at the group. “I’m guess you two will end up partnering up?” she said to Ronna and Theo. “If that’s the case me and Tanya can be partners.” She added looking to Tanya. “I’m assuming that would be alright with you?” Leonette was just speculating at this point.

Leonette

Wearing: Jeans and a Shirt
_________

David

Wearing: Jeans and a Shirt
_________

With: Each other
OOC: ---

mc2
RedEagleEye007
Yukina101
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:01 pm

So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXUser Image⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠User Image

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
Tanya grinned brightly when the older guy, David was what Leo called him, told her she was right and on time. Awesome! She listened as he explained or at least encouraged them to do their best and not to commit homicide before telling them to pair up. Her grin widened when Leo volunteered them to be partners and she nodded to the agreement. "That's fine with me Leo, thanks!" she told her friend before shrugging off her backpack and jacket and pulling out her wand. She detached from the other group since she didn't want to get mixed in with their duel, and with the way they were acting around each other things were about to get pretty interesting, and found an empty space still in the courtyard but just far enough away to not get hit by stray spells. "Ready when you are!" Tanya called out.
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•

murruelecreuset

WearingWhere: Dueling clubWith: Leo, David, Theo, RonnaThinking: First duel, thankfully I won't die...right?OOC

This could be para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
This could be para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Ex-Football Player{|}Third Year

"Alright, would you rather me say American? Jeez, Ronna, you're a bloody brit, why do you care about that?" he said to her, shaking his head a bit. He really was joking around a lot, and that was obvious in his tone, but part of him was serious. It was a very small part of him though. "And enough of her, we are at Dueling Club, this is a happy occasion," he said to her, a grin on his face. He was actually starting to get over the girl...at least, he thought. There was no denying his attraction to her. Every time he saw her...even now, he couldn't keep his eyes off her, but his mind was starting to stop fixating as much as it had previously. It was just about a year ago that they had began going out, but that really didn't matter did it.

"And I am perfectly aware of your new schedule...and I'm here to say...I don't drink coffee so no caffeine shots for me. That stuff is disgusting...I truly do not know how you drink so much of it. It doesn't even work," he said to her, recollecting his first time drinking coffee. All he could really remember was the disgusting taste, and the lack of energy rush he received. He would never go through that again. "And by the way, I'm great with wandwork...but shite in anythin' else. Don't know why, but I am," he said to Ronna quietly, a small grin on his face though. He really didn't care to be honest.

"Oh yes, hello everyone," he said to the others as he faced them. He couldn't wait to start Dueling. He had a few new techniques that he wanted to try. "Alright, Ronna, seems like it is you and I," he said, giddy to duel the girl. Dueling was so much fun for the boy and it showed.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:33 am

User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Wearing: Shorts and a T-Shirt

Oh, Tanya is here, too, and it looks like Theo and I get paired up. Too bad for him, I'm more experienced. Then again, he could always surprise me...

Veronica glanced over to Leo who interrupted her and Theo briefly to ask who Professor Dechering was, "Oh, Professor Dechering is the healing professor. She's not bad, like Theo said. Strict but she makes her expectations pretty clear cut and actually seems to know the subject fairly well. And, you at least have a fairly good idea of the classes subject matter before going in. I mean she handed us a syllabus the first day."

Turning back to Theo she explained about her problem with the term 'Yankee',"And about Yankees it is a baseball thing. The New York Yankees are one of the big name teams across the pond. You say Yankee and I can't picture anything beyond New Yorkers or the baseball team," She said.

"And don't forget my Dad was a police officer. I grew up drinking black coffee since I was like six," Veronica said. "And if it isn't working you either have decaff or a ridiculous tolerance to caffeine. Besides, I have like no sweet tooth whatsoever, I crave bitter and spicy things like most people crave candy."

"Well, the duel, right?" She bowed politely to him and said, "I'll be sporting and let you start us off then. Besides, using spells for this sort of thing is one of my strengths, and I do have a year of studying over you. Shall we begin, then?" She ended with a smile, already preparing herself to use Protego which she had practiced not to long ago in healing-though this time she was applying it to its more combative use in dueling. The shield charm was a classic and being a charm made it that much easier to use for her.

RedEagleEye007
murruelecreuset

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:57 am

User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius slouched into the club meeting, knowing he was late, but apparently not too late if he could judge from the fact that people were only just pairing up. He leaned against the closest wall and watched, though. This was his last year, anything after this one was going to be with him doing real duels, possibly even in the field. He wasn't sure though. He knew that he wanted to go into law enforcement, but beyond that... His attention then shifted to watch the duels until either someone was assigned to be his partner (not bloody likely as he was the oldest one present) or he had to do something else.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hrm, this is the last year of this...
                                                    OOC: Sorry about the lateness of this post. I adopted the character, and didn't realize what clubs he was in until now sweatdrop

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:10 pm

Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Ex-Football Player{|}Third Year

Theo nodded at Ronna's explanation of the American Professor, who wasn't that bad at all it seemed like. He felt confident in her class at least...then again...he felt confident in anything that involved his wand...that wasn't the case for in any class that didn't involve it. He actually didn't even think she was that strict to be honest. He would even go as far to say she was really nice, which was something that Ronna's explanation didn't even begin to explain, but he bit his tongue. He didn't know how Ronna felt about her, but judging on her comments before about how Dechering didn't seem to like her. The last thing he wanted right now was an argument.

"And believe it or not, I do realize who the Yankees are. I relate them to the Boca Juniors, which has the name, the 'Yankees' of Argentina. So naturally, I looked it up," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders. Ahh...computers...that was something he wished he could have at his disposal at this point. Maybe it wasn't a good idea though, because he would probably find himself on Youtube instead of doing his homework.

"I never make the first move," he said to her, standing there in a defensive position. He was never one to make the first move...ever. He always instinctively adopted a defensive position when he was in any situation...all except football for whatever reason. But he waited there, waiting for the first strike.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:45 pm

User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Wearing: Shorts and a T-Shirt

Never makes a first move? Hmm... I doubt that's always the case.

"So you understand the weird picture I get in my head?" She said with a smile when Theo said he actually knew who the Yankees were, then again they were a pretty well known baseball team-even if you weren't all that interested in baseball. When Theo answered that he 'never made the first move', Veronica couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. She was fairly sure that the statement needed more qualifiers to actually be completely honest, but it was a general preference she supposed in dueling.

Taking a moment's pause to chuckle she said, "Don't they say 'never say never'? Besides, you never know I might be the same type of person: now, that would make an awfully boring duel. Shall we begin, then?" With a smile she made a low bow. When she stood, she kept her wand lowered a bit, not making a move for a moment before she with a quick flick up pointed her wand towards Theo and her eyebrows knitted together in concentration she snapped off two charms quickly in succession, "Confundus," She began with which would give her an edge by confusing Theo if he wasn't able to block in time, and then she added "Obscuro" without a breath of break. If the confusion charm Confundus was blocked, the follow-up of the blind-fold charm Obscuro would be useful. Together both would end up leaving Theo for the moment confused and blindfolded. One alone would be enough to cause Theo's ability to guard from future spells to be impeded at least temporarily.

She liked the combination personally because both were charms, something that came easier to her than jinxes or hexes-perhaps partially because she saw charms as more benign in the use of a duel and thus her wand and her were in sync because if she agreed fully with a spell that was when she was strongest. It was easier not to have to worry about feeling guilty of being overzealous in her spell work against someone. After all the trick in things like this was not to go overboard-or so was her thought process.

RedEagleEye007

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:29 pm

User Image

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor walked into the dueling club, he hadn't been here last year, mostly because he wanted to focus on his school work, but everything seemed to be better now, "Bonjour~ ....Sorry for ze lateness." He watched Ronna duel and smiled as he got out of the way.

I feel apologetic you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Hm..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fourth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Gryffindor Fourth Year
Chaser ~ Dating David League

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna ~ Werewolf

David walked to the dueling club with his cousin Leonette. He had to pick someone to take over when he graduated this year. However, that was easier said than done. He had no idea who to leave the club to. If worst came to worst he could always pick his cousin and then she could give it so some but he was hoping to find a suitable candidate this year.

Leonette had been trying to give David suggestions on the person he should pick. Of course she tried not to mention her name as she already had the music club to worry about. It seemed David didn't really want to leave it to her either. Though she had suggested Ronna or even Theo because well that's what he wanted to be. It seemed fair considering who he was practicing from over at Hogsmeade.

Regardless of what Leonette thought David would figure it out on his own. For now he waited with his cousin for everyone else to arrive. Looking to Leonette he decided to question her on something to pass the time. "So, what's going on with you and David?" he asked her curiously. "Which one…?" Leonette asked already knowing the answer. "The Ravenclaw you've been hanging around with Leo." he stated poking her in the arm. "That one... nothing we're just spending more time together." Leonette replied not outright saying she was dating him.

"More like dating him." David smiled before shaking his head. "What if I am?" Leonette asked getting a bit on the defensive side. Nobody really cared for being around the Ravenclaw she happened to call her boyfriend, which was probably why when the subject did get brought up she always had to question the motive. God she was becoming more and more like him and Mira by the day. "You don't have to go all weird on me. I'm happy for you Leo that's all." David stated. "You are?" Leonette was confused that never happened... ever. "Yes, you found someone that makes you happy why would I be anything but happy for that?" David had a point he cared about her which was why he would naturally be happy for her regardless of whom it was she was with. Besides it wasn't like anyone outside their year saw him that way. Well, other than the whole Ravenclaw house.

Leonette

Wearing: Jeans and a Red Top
_________

David

Wearing: Jeans and a White T-Shirt
_________

With: Each other
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:25 am

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya walked outside zipping up the rest of her jacket to meet with everyone else for dueling club. When she had first joined the club she had done so mainly as a challenge to herself that she could and to possibly prove to her Mum that she wasn't the baby she still thought of her as. But as the years went by she soon began to use the club in another, maybe slightly unhealthy way to help herself. She began using the club as a stress relief because really, you're allowed to throw spell after spell at someone with the intent to do minimal harm. And she was totally ok with that! Yet sometimes, like today, the past few weeks or so began to collectively pile upon her with Quidditch practice, extra homework for OWL preparation, some spring cleaning she very much rather not talk about, and this insatiable need for both chocolate and these weird pita chips that she had tasted once and had immediately gotten hooked. And since there was no Hogsmeade weekend as of yet for her to go and gather her much required ingredients, she had to take the sting off by pu-respectfully dueling anyone who got paired up with her. When she finally arrived Tanya saw that it was only Leo and David there she mustered up a grin and waved at the pair of them before starting her stretches.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

DuelingWhere: Dueling clubWith: PeopleThinking: Chocolate or death....or something like thatOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Sleep, the evil has passed, and you enter the dance...
The worst part is, you sell your cadence short.
You sow happiness with every step you take...
You wake up and life resumes its process.
While you walk like air in a world without music...
Devoid of your colors, a little too specific.
You swim in pain, and it's almost time;
Close your eyes, death awaits you.

And if it hurts, it's because they don't understand: Embarrassed
The knife lodged in your heart for so long: I think he thought I was following him!
And if it hurts, it's because they can't see you: Tanya
While your smile is finally extinguished: Dueling Club (Clock Tower Courtyard)

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F O U R T H Y E A R User Image

Elsie was faced with a problem on her way to the courtyard. For some awful, unknown reason, she and David Shoichet had ended up taking the same turn, coming from two different corridors, and almost collided with each other. She'd jumped in surprise and apologized, because that what nice, normal people did. He'd stared at her for a moment and told her (brusquely) to watch where she was going. Elsie had wanted to tell him where she thought he could go, but she'd been raised better than that, she'd assured herself, and had meant to march off in the opposite direction, Except they were both going to the same place, so they'd had to walk together. Well, not together together, but it would have been ridiculous to run ahead of him so she'd get there first, right? He'd kept giving her looks, like he thought she was following him, and she'd kept pointedly ignoring said looks and by the time they both got to the meeting, he looked ready to commit murder and she looked ready to die of embarrassment. He clearly thought she'd been following him. Which would have been pathetic. So what if she'd decided to join the Dueling Club? If she was going to be in that- in that group- which she still wasn't entirely sure about, she'd better be ready for anything. Including horrible people and their horrible spells. There was nothing sophisticated or clever about trying to hurt other people. Elsie was convinced it was just something people did to make themselves feel better about their very sad, very desolate lives. She veered away from David as soon as they were out of the confines of the corridor and in the open courtyard, and brightened upon seeing Tanya. She immediately headed over to the Gryffindor girl, though she did wave to Leo and David. "Hi," she said cheerfully, trying to put the Awkward Incident out of her mind. "I thought I'd join up this year." She made a valiant attempt to touch her toes, glad for long arms.

IT ONLY HURTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Yukina101

And if it hurts, it's because it doesn't include-
The knife lodged in your heart for so long!
And if it hurts, it's because they can't see you-
While your smile is finally extinguished!
Sleep, the evil has passed, it cannot catch you...
Breathe, you are no longer the bait.
Your pain is melted delirium and others-
Quickly forget that you are no longer with us.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:21 pm

There is a ghost...
Deep in my throat...
Shoving it down...
Speak and you choke!
Every fire...
Sharpens the flood...
Throbbing and wild!
Stained in blood...

User Image

DAVID SHOICHET | FOURTH YEAR | GRYFFINDOR | MUGGLEBORN
And each little lie: incensed | Making mountains: she has some nerve... | Mountains I climb: Dueling Club Members | Wasting my time: Dueling Club (Clock Tower Courtyard)

David was infuriated. He was ninety percent certain Elsie "Look How Disdainful I Am of You" Vass had freaking followed him to Dueling Club. Was she trying to make fun of him or something? Maybe she knew he had a- alright, it wasn't a crush, it was more like an appreciation-in-a-not-creepy-way, and it was strictly for her looks, not for her personality. He was allowed to like a girl simply because she was attractive. At least he admitted it to himself, unlike every other idiot who pretended he was actually dating so-and-so for her charming wit. Not that he had a chance in that department, since it turned out girls didn't like it when you constantly glared at them. David had figured glaring was better than an attempt at smiling, which would have made no sense whatsoever. And now he'd been forced to walk down an extraordinarily long corridor next to her, where it was even more obvious she was almost two inches taller than him. That and the fact that she did not look fourteen. The girl could have passed for sixteen or seventeen, between the height and the face she had going for her- anyways. He wasn't here to mope about girls with blonde curls and sky blue eyes. What was she doing here, anyways? Had she gotten lost on her way to a choir meeting or something? The idea of Elsie Vass dueling... Either she'd be terrifyingly good at it and make him even madder or she'd be alarmingly bad at it and he could safely laugh at her when everyone else did. And probably immediately feel guilty afterwards. He stood in a random spot, waiting for the meeting to actually start.

Somewhere between dirty and clean, water and smoke, laugh and you choke...

Feeding the fire...
Teasing the lies!
With dirt in my eyes...
Oh, dirt in my eyes
Pissed it away!
The heroes are gone.
Dirt in their sheets...
Rum on their tongues...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:24 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectBeater on Gryffindor Quidditch Team ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: Black and Red
At: The Dueling Club
Time: 2026-2027 School Year
Thinking: Hmm... dueling club, I wonder if Theo will show up. This is generally the only time I see him anymore.

User Image Ronna stretched as she joined the group for the Dueling Club, as she arrived she took a long sip of her thermos of coffee and looked to David and Leo and then Tanya the Gryffindors she actually recognized. She was fairly sure the other guy was named David as well: he was at least a Gryffindor in the same year as Leo and Tanya. And there was Elsie as well.

"Are we the only ones here? Or am I earlier than I thought?" She asked in general but was looking more to David as she took another sip of her coffee. "I would have thought Theo would be here by now. Then again, he more or less seems to avoid me anymore," She added with a shrug and a roll of her eyes. "Big surprise there."

User Image Still sipping her coffee she said, "Anyways, good evening. Anything particular on the schedule?"

The Forgotten Weasley
Yukina101
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Fourth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo walked to the Club meeting, glad to be here...and maybe glad to show off what he has learned from Belle. The Dueling hopeful kept his pace as he made it to the group a smile on his face. "Hello everyone," he said to the group, happy to be there. He did walk up to Ronna and stood beside her, hoping to talk to her about something at one point. But he would obviously wait for that to happen.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:23 pm

Gryffindor Fourth Year
Chaser ~ Dating David League

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Seeker ~ Dating Shayna ~ Werewolf

Leonette saw a whole bunch of her friends coming up to them and smiled. "Hey Tanya, Elsie." she said her smile faltering when she saw David. 'Not him...' she thought before seeing Ronna and going back to her happy self. "Hey, Ronna." she said cheerfully. David waved at everyone and smiled at Ronna's question.

"So far yes we are but you are a bit early so I wouldn't worry about it." David told Ronna. "I'm sure he'll show." Glancing down at his cousin next to him Leonette nodded knowing he'd be there. Dueling was his thing after all. "Surprisingly I'm not running on a game plan today." he told her.

Seeing Theo David smiled as Leonette rushed over to him. "Hey Theo, I knew you'd make it!" she said happily. "Though, I would like to talk to you in private for a sec.” David told Ronna looking back at her before looking to the rest of the members. “Well that looks like everyone for now. While Ronna and I are talking I'd like everyone to find a partner. Yes, I’m aware of the fact we have an odd number so whoever would like to be with Ronna can wait till we’re done." David announced.

Gesturing for Ronna to follow him to the side of the courtyard David walked away from the group before turning to look her at. “Hey Ronna I was wondering if you’d be willing to take on being the club leader. You have the most experience out of anyone here and you’ve been dedicated since you first started coming. I couldn’t think of anyone better to run the club after I’m gone.” David explained. “So what do you say?” He hoped she’d say yes.

Leonette

Wearing: Jeans and a Red Top
_________

David

Wearing: Jeans and a White T-Shirt
_________

With: Each other and the club

The Forgotten Weasley
Yukina101
mc2
RedEagleEye007
Clubs & Groups

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games