Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:26 pm
Owner's Name: Strifeling
Participating Soquili: Seraphiel
Link to Teepee: here!
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Stamina

What do you feel is the most important stat to you and why?: "Intelligence... or courage... I am not certain. One is nothing without the other. Intelligence is necessary to outwit and to plan, to design a pathway to a goal, to evade capture or escape. But courage is necessary for action. Brave brutes will not succeed in life, but neither will cowardly geniuses." Sera makes eye contact with each one of his eyes, still and unwavering.

Can you give me an example of when this stat was useful to you?: "Intelligence, combined with observation, allowed me to outwit and avoid a skinwalker. My quick thinking and level head in the face of danger let me evade capture by a collector." His nostrils flare in anger.

Which stat is the least useful and why?: "Luck. Luck isn't useful at all." He pauses, frowning slightly, then continues, "I leave nothing to chance. I have no need for uncertainty or unreliability."

Have you ever found a situation where this stat has actually been beneficial to you?: "Not at all... I seem to be very unlucky." Sera gives a wry smile, but there is no humor in his eyes.

Has any stat ever have a bad effect on your life?: "The attribute, or the lack thereof? I wish I were many more things -- faster, stronger, braver -- but being more gifted in any one attribute has never hurt me... so far."

If you had the choice to improve any stat, which would it be and why? "Intelligence. One is nothing without his own cunning. If only I were more intelligent... if only I were smarter. Maybe then, I would be able to avoid treachery and betrayal. I should have known." Seraphiel hangs his head slightly, as though remembering something unpleasant, but he says nothing more.

Added by Phail <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:53 pm
Owner's Name: Mahogany Sunset
Participating Soquili: Kalypso
Link to Teepee: xxxx
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Speed

What do you feel is the most important stat to you and why?: "I think the most important stat to me is speed - mostly because it can get you away from a hostile person in a hurry," Kalypso said, nodding vehemently.

Can you give me an example of when this stat was useful to you?: Kalypso looked down at the ground, shame clouding her eyes as she scuffed a hoof. "The best example of when speed was useful to me is one that I am not particularly proud of, nor do I like to speak of it very often... But it carried me away from the kelpi that killed my family. That is all I will say."

Which stat is the least useful and why?: "I think the least useful stat is luck - why count on luck when you have all the other abilities at your disposal?" she scoffed, flicking a wayward piece of mane out of her eyes.

Have you ever found a situation where this stat has actually been beneficial to you?: Kalypso stared at the interviewer for a long moment, unblinking as she tried to think up an example, and then shook her head. "Actually, I don't think I have, and if I have, well... The situation has long been attributed to my other skills."

Has any stat ever have a bad effect on your life?: "I think... Maybe intelligence. Every once in a while, I wish I don't know the things that I do, that I could live an unjaded life... But it isn't all too often."

If you had the choice to improve any stat, which would it be and why?
NB: Doesn't have to be the one you've actually chosen to improve!
Kalypso laughed a little, as if the choice was obvious. "Speed! Being faster is always an advantage, especially when you can be faster than your enemies."

Added by Phail <3

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:40 am
October questions are now officially closed.

November's stat is Luck. Questions for this month are:

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]How lucky do you consider yourself to be?:[/b]

[b]Do you believe there is any way to increase your luck, or are you just born with what you have and that's it?:[/b]

[b]What happened last time you had a streak of bad luck?:[/b]

Good luck everyone! :3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:16 am
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Midnight
Link to Teepee: xXx

How lucky do you consider yourself to be?: "Not at all."

Do you believe there is any way to increase your luck, or are you just born with what you have and that's it?: "I don't know that luck exists at all. If we are born with it I was not given much."

What happened last time you had a streak of bad luck?: Midnight scowled at the questionnaire as though it had something personal against it. "I was forced out of my home and lost my entire family. Is that bad enough luck for you?"

Added by Phail <3

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:56 pm
Participating Soquili: Lynnea
Link to Teepee: xxxxx

How lucky do you consider yourself to be?: Lynnea smiled and shrugged. "I consider myself rather lucky, but where I am from - well, they would say that I am the source of all their bad luck." The skin over her shoulders twitched in irritation at the thought, recalling the past. "I have no camouflage in the winter snows, when all the predators are hungry. None has ever come after me, though, so I think I'm lucky in that respect."

Do you believe there is any way to increase your luck, or are you just born with what you have and that's it?: Tilting her head at the interviewer, Lynne shivered. "I cannot imagine luck being anything but changeable; it runs good and runs bad, just like any other tide in nature, don't you think? If I was born with the bad luck I've had sometimes, I would never have made it to adulthood."

What happened last time you had a streak of bad luck?: A wry smile twitched up one side of Lynnea's lips. "The last time I had a streak of bad luck, I'm fairly certain I destroyed a society as ancient as my breed. Though with the way they were headed, I'm not really sure that that was bad luck.

Added by Phail <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:56 pm
Owner's Name: Belalusiia
Participating Soquili: Abdiel
Link to Teepee: here

How lucky do you consider yourself to be?: "Lucky enough." He smirks. "I mean, I was blessed with natural good looks, who really needs luck?"

Do you believe there is any way to increase your luck, or are you just born with what you have and that's it?: "I don't believe in all that superstition stuff, if that's what you mean. Luck is luck, just depends on the day."

What happened last time you had a streak of bad luck?: He ponders for a moment, then says, "Now that you mention it, I did have some bad luck. Someone important got away from me..." He sighs, but doesn't say any thing more about it.

Added by Phail <3

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:10 pm
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Rhiannon
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How lucky do you consider yourself to be?: Holding her head high and looking scornfully at the one asking the question, Rhiannon said, “One doesn’t need to be lucky if one is competent. And I am more than competent.”

Do you believe there is any way to increase your luck, or are you just born with what you have and that's it?: ”Did I just say I don’t need luck? Why would I need to increase it?” Rhiannon glared. “But if one were to have to, it would not be by objects and prayer. Luck doesn’t come from those. Simply find the stupid Angeni of Luck and make a deal with him.”

What happened last time you had a streak of bad luck?: With a huff, Rhiannon replied with a simple, “I went hungry.” Eyeing the questioner she said slyly, “You know, I am feeling rather hungry right now...” She took a deliberate step forward as if she was going to attack and then eat the questioner. Stopping as close to the questioner as possible she grinned at the questioner. “But, you don’t look appetizing.” She turned abruptly and pranced away.

Added by Phail <3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:57 am
IGNORE ME. v.v
Participating Soquili: Arcadia Sinclair
Link to Teepee: xxxx

How lucky do you consider yourself to be?: Arcadia shook her head sadly, staring at the handle of the cleaver she had just let fall to the ground. The thing made her lips ache, but she had to keep it around. "My luck is pretty poor, to be honest," she said, her gaze trained on the cleaver. "I have a habit of running into things that cause me pain. Literally."

Do you believe there is any way to increase your luck, or are you just born with what you have and that's it?: Rolling her eyes, Arcadia shook her head once more. "Definitely born with it. If I had a way to increase my luck, don't you think I would have done it by now? No, instead, I just deal with the trials I have been given."

What happened last time you had a streak of bad luck?: "The last time I had a streak of bad luck?" she asked, her voice high and incredulous. She stood a little taller as she answered, bringing her already immense height up to its fullest extent. "Last time I had a streak of bad luck, I got stuck in a bramble bush for hours. Worst day of my life, or close to it. That might sound dramatic, but believe me, it was intensely painful." Her skin burned just thinking about all the thorns that had been embedded in her delicate hide, and she shivered.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:41 pm
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Mintireo Kisses
Link to Teepee:TeePee

How lucky do you consider yourself to be?: Mintireo smiled slyly, "Darling, I breathe luck, especially before a race." She puffed out her chest and winked. "There is no way you could win a race without luck."

Do you believe there is any way to increase your luck, or are you just born with what you have and that's it?: Mintireo's smile faded a bit as she considered her answer. "I don't think you are born with it. Perhaps there are ways to increase ones luck. Some kind of lucky charm." She smiled anew, "Or even the cheering of a large crowd. That always brings luck."

What happened last time you had a streak of bad luck?: Mintireo frowned, not enjoying the memory of such a thing, "I lost a race. And I don't mean I came in second, I was so far behind the main pack that I didn't even matter to the ones in the stand, which is a fate worse than anything I can imagine."

Added by Phail <3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:04 pm
November questions are now officially closed.

December's stat is Stamina. Questions for this month are:

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]What does having stamina mean to you?:[/b]

[b]What sort of things would you be willing to do if you decided you needed to do some stamina training?:[/b]

[b]Do you think you have the drive necessary to actively try to build up your stamina, or are you more of the lazy type? Are you happy with your answer?:[/b]

Happy stating everyone :3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:13 am
Owner's Name: BelaLucina
Participating Soquili: Abdiel
Link to Teepee: [X]

What does having stamina mean to you?: It means you can keep going when other's may want to quit. It's like endurance, and it can save your life.

What sort of things would you be willing to do if you decided you needed to do some stamina training?: I would push myself in things such as running, until I can't go anymore, and then do it again until I become stronger. Work at it a little bit each day.

Do you think you have the drive necessary to actively try to build up your stamina, or are you more of the lazy type? Are you happy with your answer?: I am not lazy. I definitely have what it takes. What do you mean am I happy with my answer? Why wouldn't I be?

Added by Phail <3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:35 am
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Grimm
Link to Teepee: xXx

What does having stamina mean to you?: Grimm stared at the questionnaire for a moment with a stone face. "It means not dying after taking to steps." He finally replied flatly.

What sort of things would you be willing to do if you decided you needed to do some stamina training?: "Training is important, everyone should." He said not warming up to the idea of answering questions. "If you want to build stamina constant exercise of all kinds is important. It's no good to just be able to hold out running longer. You also have to be able to support more weight for longer or spar for longer. The point is to just do as much as you can every single day and never slack. You'll have more stamina naturally."

Do you think you have the drive necessary to actively try to build up your stamina, or are you more of the lazy type? Are you happy with your answer?: Grimm flicked both of his tails irritatedly. "Do I look like a pudge pony? Activity is a requirement where I live. You can't slack. And it's just an answer, there's nothing to be happy about.

((*pushes Grimm away* Caught him in a bad mood today I think. >> I apologize for him and Djose will give him a lecture on manners.))

Added by Phail <3

xD He made me laugh!

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:23 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Tori
Link to Teepee: Found Here

What does having stamina mean to you?: Tori laughs at the question. "It means I can keep flirting with the ladies after all those other stallions are to tired from their day."

What sort of things would you be willing to do if you decided you needed to do some stamina training?: Thinking a bit more on this question Tori smiles. "Work in my garden. It always needs more work and that would be helpful to build stamina."

Do you think you have the drive necessary to actively try to build up your stamina, or are you more of the lazy type? Are you happy with your answer?: Tori blinks a bit. "What kind of Question is that?? I am not lazy. I work in my garden a good part of the day. So lazy,. No the ladies don't like lazy Stallions. "

He sighs. "If I wasn't happy with it then I wouldn't say it."

Added by Phail <3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:50 am
Owner's Name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Participating Soquili: Jasmine
Link to Teepee: [X]

What does having stamina mean to you?:

"Hmmm," Jasmine tilted her head and took a few moments to think. "I guess it means I can keep up with the group and travel for longer periods of time without tiring,"

What sort of things would you be willing to do if you decided you needed to do some stamina training?:

"I'd most likely get one of the protectors to help me out - or maybe go on a scouting trip ahead of the group. That's something I haven't done yet, it sounds exciting!,"

Do you think you have the drive necessary to actively try to build up your stamina, or are you more of the lazy type? Are you happy with your answer?:

"Oh I'm definitely not lazy," Jasmine laughed. "We travel nonstop - there's simply no time to be lazy!"

Added by Phail <3

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:23 am
Owner's Name: Belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Tenzin
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What does having stamina mean to you?: Tenzin glanced from the interviewer to his familiar, Damian. After a moment, he returned his gaze to the entity before him.
"It means to be able to carry on protecting others, even when the average Soquili would be too tired to move."

What sort of things would you be willing to do if you decided you needed to do some stamina training?: It doesn't take Tenzin long to form this reply, as it was something he did on a regular basis anyway.
"I would travel for longer periods of time up the Western Mountains. The road to the Hot Springs is often full of obstacles to face from my home in the Western Forest. Moving these obstacles out of the way is a test of strength, but continuing forward after is one of stamina."

Do you think you have the drive necessary to actively try to build up your stamina, or are you more of the lazy type? Are you happy with your answer?: "Yes, I have the drive. Unlike a certain wolf familiar," He sends an amused look to Damian, "I go out from my place of rest to clear forest paths and experience the world around me." When asked of his happiness with his answer, he chuckles and nods, "I am, but I'm not sure how Damian feels about it."

Added by Phail <3

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games