Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Vis' Item Emporium [Open October - CC Orange&Black Optional] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image

Your SoA: Pell D'Estiu | Uncerted Image
Item(s): Ear budding vine bracelet (front right leg), flower earring on silver clamp (right ear), rose behind right ear (white)
xxReferences: Bracelet, Flower Earring Style, The Rose
Special Notes: This is all nature style since she is in the Sikukuu
Colorist Choice?: ----  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm
User Image

Your SoA: Damien'Keanu | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• Item 1: 4 total pelts of side-striped jackals; 2 adults, 2 pups. The 2 adults should be on his back, heads/legs/at least one tail. One pup pelt around each foreleg, use the legs to tie them on, no head or tail on them.
xxReferences: Ref
Pup
Special Notes: Please let me know how much it'll be. <3 If you feel you can't do this that's ok!
Colorist Choice?:  

magnadearel

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:41 am
And one more slot. THEN Freebies
magnadearel

Btw Magnalove; I'm a nonprofit organization here :>!
And I'm ok with making Jackal Family Slaughter <3.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:28 am
User Image

Your SoA: Marrubi "Jinx" | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• CC
xxReferences: You can use this RP as inspiration if you want to: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23770873
Special Notes: Pirate!
Colorist Choice?: 100% CC pirate items  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:01 am
10 slots! IDK if I'll get around to freebies :<. Cause I suck. LOL.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:57 pm
*Snugs* Ilu! <3
Thanks Vist!

magnadearel

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:18 am
Hey everyone, I apologize for not getting the items quite done yet. I have a few smile . I'll post them all tomorrow when I get them finished. I'm just swamped with work atm. -has to work 3 peoples jobs-.
One went on Vacation and the other left my Photolab to go become a Pilot (how day he! lol jk)

Tomorrow's also a big opening for my store but I don't work till the evening EST. So I'll be dedicating day to getting them done biggrin .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:07 pm
Ok so.. Cause I suck :<. I didn't finish my quota. HOWEVER.. I finished some and I'll post it here.. and then the rest are all freebies that will be getting into my slots before I even think about opening my slots for September! (You don't need to reapply you've all waited patiently for me to get off my butt and do these! So just sit tight and wait another day and I'll get them done <3.

I've been swamped with life . o.. Next month my school will be starting too and I get to see how that is. (Second Year Fine Arts Major woot)

But I am doing a few things for SoA as well. So I may not have items next month or just hold.. freebie-onlies or magically acquire and this time FINISH my quota. Lol..
This is my first month ever I haven't done all of them ;;.

So the finished ones are:

SilverLutz

User Image
I gave him a hockey puck ; u;. and his scarf's done in Habs colours (Montreal Canadiens.. My fave hockey team bwuahaha)

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

User Image
Chimerical Beast

User Image
I hope these items are good enough Beast/Nyoko? :>...
Beast: ; u;. That birdy skull is her bff. It whispers to her. Btw I LOVE HER FACE MARKING OMG. -skull freak-

Andranis

User Image

Is this good enough Kittens ; u;!? I had fun with her bone bracelet!~

Revel1984

User Image
Had toooo much fun with this..

Znaruto

User Image

I hope these are ok? I kind of wanted the leaves to look like they've been picked badly XD? SHOULDER PAD AUUH YEAH. He fought an entire walking tree for that bby. I swear. True story.

I will be finishing all the others tomorrow. I'm just sleepy, it's 2am and I have to work tomorrow morning. (Monday's my day off and Tomorrow I have time :>)

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 am
Vistada
User Image

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEADS. I LOVE IT. 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:34 am
Even though I'm a Bruins fan I love it! His old team that he played on were those colors now x3 gotta show your roots some love! Thank you =D  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:09 pm
Vistada

Chimerical Beast

User Image
Beast: ; u;. That birdy skull is her bff. It whispers to her. Btw I LOVE HER FACE MARKING OMG. -skull freak-

She's gorgeous! Thank you so much!
I was actually thinking about her having a favorite bone that she'd talk to XD;

I didn't see any price things (but it's late, so my eyes might have skipped it >>). How much do I owe you? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:32 pm
Chimerical Beast
Vistada

Chimerical Beast

User Image

She's gorgeous! Thank you so much!
I was actually thinking about her having a favorite bone that she'd talk to XD;

I didn't see any price things (but it's late, so my eyes might have skipped it >>). How much do I owe you? :3

TALKING BONES ARE FREEEEEE

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:15 am
AHHHH SOOO CUTE!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:49 am
exclaim OMGG I AM SO HORRIBLE. I LIKE TOTALLY FEIGNED THE FACT I OWED PEOPLE SOMETHING AND WENT ON MY BUSY LIFE WITHOUT FINISHING THEM.
FINISHING THEM ASAP AND I WILL PROBABLY BE OPENING THIS AGAIN WHEN THE SHOP STOPS HIATUS.

OMG I AM SO SORRY. I am working on them today, please keep an eye on this if you're one of the 3 people I owe something too!

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

DraconisSiirexus

I hope you enjoy her items, I had a bit of a problem with making them as I have to make them understandable to collection.. As there aren't any/really any humans in SoA :>.
magnadearel

I do hope you don't mind how I made the parents kind of like his norse shoulder pads! If you want it so that the other parent is on the side with the one showing mostly, I can do that. Kind of like a one-shoulder cape. I have his WIP. Just ask!
Annchen

I really enjoyed reading his rp. Where he was like "DERRRRR?" to decorations and even though the leopard gave him good info he was like "DERR OK LIKE FEATHER. TURTLESHELL. GOT IT YEP." so I kind of wanted to show his like "DERRR" side a bit and give him 'some items'. and I knew he wanted a piercing so I gave him two biggrin .
Painted Moose

I wanted to make him look like one of those humble dads you think of when you see like rich people. With the white coat over his shoulders tied up. American-Cliches are hilarious (I'm a Canadian. So like those dads aren't cliche up here. Our dad-cliche is like lumberjacks)
I also kind of wanted to represent that he was happy? So the white is like pristine. Woa. Deep Vistada. Deep.  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games