Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a chuckle when Tony answered his question describing a prince with the way Thor used to act. "You should have seen him when he was young?" Loki continued smiling. "I can be quite argumentative at times however." Loki continued. He wasn't going to admit that he could also be quite full of himself when he wasn't on the defensive all the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned and then laughed. “I have no doubt that you can argue. Anyone who grew up as Thor’s sibling would have to be able to argue. And to be with me, it’s a necessary talent as well.” He smirked. Not that he planned on arguing with Loki all the time, but he knew there would be moments where arguing would have to come and Tony just didn’t respect anyone who he could roll right over in an argument.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked when the man said that he had no doubt that he could argue. "I shall be quite happy to argue with you anytime you wish." Loki laughed. "You have five minutes." Loki reminded knowing they were getting close. He hoped they ran into no one when they arrived and that their was no drama waiting for him. All he wanted was for Tony to take him up to the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at the reminder. “Five minutes huh?” he asked with a smirk. There was no way that they wouldn’t make it to the tower in the remaining time, but he would ignore that fact for the moment. “And what will you do if we don’t make it in time?” he asked, slowly turning his hand from Loki’s thigh to hold the god’s own hand.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked knowing all to well that they would most likely not make it in five minutes. Humming in thought at the question, he hadn't thought about that. Smiling as his hand was grasped. "There is so much I could do Tony. I could deny you release until you have thoroughly sated me or just deny you such things altogether." Loki purred teasingly. "I could bind you to the bed, make you unable to even twitch as you watch me." he continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened closely to what the god said, licking his lips as those images began to fill his head. As Loki continued to talk, a shiver ran down Tony's spine. "That sounds very entertaining." He said softly, not really trusting his voice as his arousal was peaked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:12 pm
MDaylus

Watching Tony lick his lips and display obvious hints of definite arousal. He had plenty of more ideas for what he could do to torment him for his tardiness and perhaps one day he might implement them. Right now he just wanted to get back and delve into pleasure for the rest of the night if he could manage. "I'm glad you appreciate it now, you may not think the same while its happening." he continued to tease shifting his hand and Tony's to the man's lap. He made sure that his hand was on the bottom of their hands and on the inside of Tony's thigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a little breath when Loki moved their hands to his leg. “You are going to make me drive off the road.” He scolded lightly, squeezing the god’s hand slightly. “But I think I’ll get over any annoyance I may feel.” He added with a smirk. He really was interested in how Loki was when he took control.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 pm
MDaylus

"I would do no such thing. I believe even if I sufficiently distracted you that I could maintain control of the automobile to keep its route." Loki smirked as he massage the inside of the man's thigh even as the man squeezed his hand. "However I will not distract you completely. Just remind you what we could be doing if we were back at the tower already."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a little huff at Loki’s words, even though he was still amused. “Sorry us mere mortals must drive where we want to go.” He said lightly even as he shifted under the gentle touch. It was too much and not enough all at once.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki's mischievous look faded from his face when Tony gave a huff until he saw that the man was still amused despite. "I did not mean to offend you Tony." Loki muttered but he resumed the movement of his fingers massaging lightly at the man's thigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled, shaking his head. Reaching his hand over to cup the back of Loki’s neck, he massaged it for a second. “I’m not offended.” He said gently. “I think my glorious comebacks are losing their appeal as my attention is being diverted.’ He smiled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:12 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft content sigh as Tony massaged the back of his neck for a moment. Giving a hum of acknowledgement he grinned at the genius' next words. "You just need to think harder, but I can not say that I will cease my actions." Loki continued to taunt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki's words, satisfied that the god was relaxed again. "I didn't expect you would." He smiled. They were nearing the tower by then. "I hope that no one is planning on intercepting us.....I'd probably bight their head off." He muttered.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked when Tony joked with him about not stopping his ministrations. The smirk however faded at the thought of someone trying to speak with them before they had gotten to their activities. "I find I share your view. If anyone should seek to disturb us I know a few realms that would happily keep them occupied." Loki grumbled. He however might hold back for an instant to experience Tony biting someone's head off.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games