Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:39 pm
Luce snuggled closer too not aware like he was, that everyone was watching them. She just snuggled feeling the pain ease and the fear and loneliness subside. Her hands clutched him close. She never wanted to part from her Frenchman unless she had too. And she didn't think she ever had too.

Her grandparents smiled softly. "We'll leave them how they are." Tabitha whispered to her husband. "We'll see them in a few days for her party." John nodded and they returned to the parking lot got in the car and left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:52 pm
Even more so now, Francis felt at ease. He moved one hand to her head and opened his eyes, looking at her silently and stroking her hair softly. Another bloody nose. She looked, strung out. Like she had been missing something for a long time. But it wasn't long, and he was surprised to see the lack of him having such an effect on her. "Lucy.." His sweet little Italian was his, and if someone dare separate them, well.. They'd get the two of them back together, or else.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:58 pm
Luce whimpered a little in her sleep trying to pull herself closer. She ached in places that prevented her from moving. "Bonnefoy," The nurse whispered when she noticed he was awake. "We have to get her to your rooms.Unless you want to do music classes still, I can set up a cot in one of the practice rooms nearby it'll be quiet enough for her to sleep in while you teach."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:02 pm
The voice of someone other than his Lucy startled him. "N-Non." He said, slowly sitting up but refusing to let go of her. "I zhink eet better I stay weeth 'er. Zhere ees a substitute for moi, non? Eef not, my students 'ave my permission to get a free bell een my class' place." Francis stood up, then, his mate's arms around his neck, and walked back to their room.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:06 pm
The nurse nodded and went to arrange a sub for him. They looked so cute together, but now they both knew the dangers of being too far apart could do to them, she figured both would do whatever they could to stay close.

Luce stirred a little with a whine opening her eyes for a moment before tightening her hold on him and returning back to sleep. "They like you," Italy said to him. "Her grandparents, they like you, they think you'll be more than good for her. They approve. Just thought you should know." Her voice was different enough from Luce's so he'd know it wasn't Luce talking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:30 pm
Francis went into their room and laid her on the bed gently. He was sincerely surprised by the differentiating voices, but assumed it wasn't any harm. "And you know zhis 'ow?" He laid behind Lucy and held her close, letting her sleep as long as she desired.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:34 pm
"You think I just disappear when she wakes my love?" Italy asked with a smile. "I may be the ego that's awoken when she's in danger but I see and hear everything she does and the same in reverse. They like you and approve of you. If they didn't they would not have extended any invitations to meals or the party. But it's clear Luce needs to open up to you more. I know she will, and I will do everything in my power to keep you two from feeling that pain again."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:37 pm
Again assuming this to be a good sign, he nodded. "Okay, I can see you protecting 'er. But you can't extend any power over moi, darleeng." Francis wasn't in the least confused, and decided it best to play along with this alter-ego. "Lucy ees all I 'ave, and not knowing much of 'er scares me a bit."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:41 pm
"I'm not trying." She replied then took a struggled breath. "I have to go now, she's awakening. I hope I won't have to be summoned for a while. I know you'll take good care of her." Then she went silent. Luce's body shifted and rolled over clinging to Bonnefoy tightly a blissful smile on her face. Her eyes went from glowing to normal. Her hands touched his chest and she mewed shivering softly. She knew what was under that shirt. Had licked it many time. "Is it lunch time yet?" Luce asked with a yawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:55 pm
Francis sighed happily and kissed Lucy's head. "Ma cher, you slept all zhe way through lunch." He enjoyed being clung to; it made him feel needed in a sense. Whatever other self she possessed, he was glad it protected her. "Darleeng, can I ask you a favor?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:03 pm
Luce pouted. "I did?" She pouted but it went away quickly. She was sure they had food in the fridge to eat so that was fine. "You can ask me anything Mi amore." She purred snuggling closer almost purring, her arms tightening around him as she snuggled. She was more than happy to answer any questions. "Oh! Before you ask, Green, fish and chips, squash, No I have no allergies, July 13th, Anything but scream and rap, and my dream man is you." She smiled. "Now ask."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:11 pm
Francis smiled and checked off his mental checklist. Not the same color or food, but music interests were the same and she was his dream girl. Well then. That was easy enough. "Hon hon~ Quick to answer, are we?" But his face turned serious as he thought of a way to ask her. "Darleeng, eef somezhing ever, and I mean EVER 'appened to moi, I want you to do your very best een not losing control of yourself. I know you 'ave a protector een you, but I don't want you using 'er eef you can control it. Oui?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:38 pm
Luce frowned. Her whole body shifted form relaxed to tense. Instantly, her mind went somewhere horrible. "Are you okay?" She asked pinning him on his back caressing his body feeling it for any abnormalities. Panic was written on her face. "Is there anyway I can help? You're not sick are you?" The more worked up she got the more her eyes glowed. No. She couldn't live without him now. She would do what she wanted to in her own life yes but if something ever happened to him. If he died. . . She knew in her heart she'd follow without hesitation. "Non." She shook her head. "Non don't leave me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:07 am
Francis looked at her, pinned underneath, and sighed when he saw her reaction. "Ma cher... I 'ave no plans on leaving you. Mais, eef somezhing 'appens as to where I am not weeth you, you musn't do what you did today. Please, Lucy, you 'ave to understand 'ow much eet worries me when zat 'appens to you. I love you, and I want you to be safe, always."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games